Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: swaram

And then you will be given a test to see if you have studied well or not .πŸ˜†

U know what a group study use to be...gossip & gossip πŸ˜† and no study. But this is a interesting subject so we will study it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Anu: the brats are coming with me as they can hangout with her brat"😊( older one is 5 days apart total madness)
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nisha after reading your stories I can only ask one quedtion , why you are not YHM's CV or writer?
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Nisha after reading your stories I can only ask one quedtion , why you are not YHM's CV or writer?

The producers will make her write weirdo stuff all in the name of trash sells...that's why. 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

ranjan is in remorse bcoz he lost contact with his only son by something happened from his side.he himself dont know how he fell into that scandal.in such a condition its not easy to samchana his son.that too rnb like a guy who lost his maa/.ranjan knows how much rnb loves his maa and even he knows he is innocent,he cant clear the air b/w him and his son who is headstrong to believe that his father caused his maa's death!both areexcused to some extend in their doings...

yes yes and yes my thoughts exactly 😳
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

The producers will make her write weirdo stuff all in the name of trash sells...that's why. 

Please dont use the serial name here .. very quickly we can offend people and the thread gets negative we dont discuss the serial here or the actors only Sosy .. i know i sound like an old granny but one comment on the serial and someone in the past went all crazy πŸ˜†
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Decree & Dashed hopes

"I heard she had friends over dimpal!!" Manny sneered to somehow get to him.

"The help now believe someone took it" he said blandly

"Umm... I asked Santram to look for it in Vik's room, he couldnt find it, I asked
"Did anyone use the room, was someone staying over?" Manny mumbled "U know koi aaya tha kya?"
"He said woh bhabhiji ke friends aur kuch parlor waale madam" "You tell me if I am over reacting" Manny sounded agitated

"Its not here Manny" he said calmly "U need to ask Vik"

"Like I DIDNT?" "HE LIVES WITH ME. We are not married but he lives with me" Manny was hinting at stuff that was quite unnecessary

"That was uncalled for" he said coldly

"I am not saying Ishita took it dimpal, all I am saying is its gone and someone took it" Manny tried to be "reasonable"

He was losing patience "I can ask the help to look again" he offered reasonably

"Can you ask Ishita to check with her friends please?" Maany ACTUALLY SAID IT

"U mean call them up and ask if they happened to steal a macbook from Chankyapuri?" he asked unemotionally

"Not steal... u know ... umm... uh...borrowed to check email" Manny backed off a little

"Checked email and stuffed it in her purse?" he asked to confirm, jeering

"R&B, i need that goddamn laptop I need it now, it was at home yaar, now its gone... u dont want the help to check with her, you wont check with her, I dont know why?"

"Would you mind if I asked Vik if he borrowed my Rolex while he was here?" R&B asked amused

Manny hung up...
He was unperturbed, he was used to Manny behaving this way, for her it was always
her way or the frewway, she could get away with saying anything. When he dated Marliese there were many such incidents
Whether it was her way of shielding him from pain later by making him "aware" of how things were right now... only she knew
Her brand of protection always came with brutal prescriptions. He never took more than one dose. Didnt care for it.
He didnt usually discuss this with Sam either...

He didnt lead his life according to anyone's decree, he listened to Ma... and she disappeared one afternoon, Pooof!!!! completely from his life

He went in to take a shower, he had to go to Spectrum first and then had calls with William and Sukrit in the afternoon, IF he could take it

He walked into the bedroom she lay face down, asleep... he lay down by her and began to bother her,
kissed her ear, her nose ring, he hadnt shaved in three days, he gently unbraided her hair... she opened her eyes

"Neeyum toongade yaarayum toonga vidaade da" (u dont sleep, dont let anyone else sleep either) she scolded, it came out all muffled in a sleep drugged voice
He pushed her on to her back and slid over, caressing her waist, letting his fingers sneak up under her tee...

"What time is it?" she asked dodging his lips

"Baisakhi and the day off" he said rolling her tee over her torso...

She tried to push him off to check the bedside clock "Ayyo NINE?" "ARE U SURE? "IS IT NINE?"
She kicked him

"Not now da" "Please" "ITS NINE" "AYYO" "Its NINE"she moaned...

"And then it will be 10" he muttered amused... yanking her tee off completely

~~~~~~~~

Chachu's family was the last to arrive after 2 PM, he stood in the balcony with Bala and Mihir, and Tan it was almost
like every person came in their own car, the kids were younger thank God they cant drive, between the 4 sons and the wannabe starlet there was 8 cars parked outside
It was Ranjan's idea to host something "big"at home for Baisakhi/Tamil New Year, his wife had wanted to invite her parents and Vandita... now it had ballooned to something big and noisy
Sam and II were in the kitchen, making traditional Punjabi vegetarian and Iyer food, the help were given the day off,  he thought it was a bad idea

"I want to try it" II had claimed

She did the up down the stairs a million times already

"Come home da" she ordered

"Let Tan or Bala get there" he said, he had barely worked at Spectrum for an hour

"OK Fine when u call me home I am going to do the same" she warned
"There is nobody at work, the office is closed and you are sitting there by yourself"

He had to get up and return...

Ranjan wandered up with Lasya in his arm, "Mama" he pointed to his son and coached the tyke...
He turned and leaned on the balcony and smiled at her, she wore a hot yellow kurta and a hot pink salwar typical
Punjabi style, with a glittery scrap of a hot pink dupatta tied across her body on her left shoulder... her hair had something sparkly all over

She stretched her arms and gave him a gummy smile...

He stretched his and gave her big wide grin...

"Oye hoye" Tan said "Kya scene hai"

"Main pakdoon?" R&B asked Ranjan in Hindi

"Zaroor puttarji" he said walking towards his son
More about AGM and Chachi in flashback, after the laptop story blows over
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday evening, was bad!! The day was bad too... but we can talk about it later
Sam waited in the lounge, no she did not bring Lasya.
Ranjan wasnt home, her husband must be upstairs because his car was outside

"Hey aap kab aaye" "I had a terrible day at work" II complained

She washed up downstairs and headed to the kitchen, for a  6 PM "sugar fix"... no her husband was not in the frig, she wanted some mithai
She got out a bunch of mithai from yesterday, and made chai  "Aaj kaise, will you stay for dinner?" "Bache kidhar hai?"

"khaana khaane nahi aayi hoon" Sam was deeply troubled

"Kya hua?" II asked startled

"kya ho raha hai is ghar mein?" Sam was deeply distraught

Ii stopped what she was doing, he husband wandered down to grab a beer from the "beer frig"
He didnt look at her or greet her

"hey" she said

He didnt look at her, just uncapped the bottle, took a swig and turned away

"I am here to talk about Manny" Sam said between tears

"Her laptop was lost, I dont know who took it" II began to cry
"OMG!! SO YOU DID BUY HER A NEW ONE" Sam clamped her hand over her mouth... as if the sliver of doubt in her mind was all wiped out and was replaced entirely
with despair.
Ranjan returned from work, smiling cheerfully upon seeing Sam's car outside, found the two women crying in the kitchen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Oh!!
I stay in Maligaon
No...I did my schooling and grad from the south πŸ˜ƒ

So we are hardly 3kms away πŸ˜ƒ r u pursuing your masters now? I'm doing mine in law. I guess you all know each other well by now. Sorry for making u repeat. M eagerly waiting for an update. It's one of the few times that I'm 'on time'!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the butter-mama scene!!!
WHY DID YOU END IT πŸ˜‘

I loved how he asked Manny!!!
She really needed one 

And whats with the suspense at the end πŸ˜•
Gosh she is sooo dead!!!
the Bhallas and Batras are going to fire her and if possible stir fry her and gobble her up too πŸ€£
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Please dont use the serial name here .. very quickly we can offend people and the thread gets negative we dont discuss the serial here or the actors only Sosy .. i know i sound like an old granny but one comment on the serial and someone in the past went all crazy πŸ˜†

Putti

Anu is right, this story began as an antibiotic for me, to rid myself off the show. It was TERRIBLE at first, I just couldnt get it out of my system.. I have crafted the leads and their personalities AS DIFFERENT as possible from the ones on the show. Its has NO connection to the show except for a few names here and there, and I want to keep it that way

Some people abuse the creators to express their disappointment, some people abuse the actors' personal choices, some abuse a character or characters... I CHOSE to write this story to get it out of my system

Now YHM, ISHRA Ruhi and DIVAN dont mean a thing to me, no ex wives, no sacrificial current wife, no nobility... its just a regular story...

I TOTALLY appreciate your compliment that I should be scripting the show. But I am not
Lets live inside this bubble for as long as we can. We seem to be having a BLAST here.
Feel free to trash Deepika Padukone or MEAN overseas Desis I will do it with full gustoπŸ˜ƒ
We cant all be Mother TeresasπŸ˜† The Vatican cant possibly  canonize ALL of usπŸ˜†

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dristi64

So we are hardly 3kms away πŸ˜ƒ r u pursuing your masters now? I'm doing mine in law. I guess you all know each other well by now. Sorry for making u repeat. M eagerly waiting for an update. It's one of the few times that I'm 'on time'!

LOL!!!
I know!!!
We must catch up if possible πŸ˜†

I am done with masters!! All in the south πŸ˜ƒ
Velli here  πŸ˜†
Its ok ya!!