(Software Symphonies-15) (In)divisible Siblings on 132 - Page 106

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

Dristy... We should all begin Laasya gushing sessin now 
Where do I begin?? From her yellow Kurta n hot pink salwar?? Or everything sparkly on her head??!!! Or the smile that lights up her face every time she sees her Mama? I'm into some different zone now
Originally posted by Arya1991

There goes the remaining pages on this thread. πŸ˜•

Nisha,
I think you should go ahead and open that new thread. πŸ˜†
Podi πŸ˜†
I am sleepy now
Might not contribute to thread ending discussions πŸ˜†
nisha one more please...(i know will not get it but what it costs for asking?)
Originally posted by dristi64

Where do I begin?? From her yellow Kurta n hot pink salwar?? Or everything sparkly on her head??!!! Or the smile that lights up her face every time she sees her Mama? I'm into some different zone now
The smile... Her chubbiness 
The mama going hey love and hey peanut on her πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Arya1991

There goes the remaining pages on this thread. πŸ˜•

Nisha,
I think you should go ahead and open that new thread. πŸ˜†

ok one weekend i am so going to grab ranjan gushers and chat about him and burn pages in here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

ok one weekend i am so going to grab ranjan gushers and chat about him and burn pages in here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lets compete lady πŸ€£
Originally posted by Ashu25

Lets compete lady πŸ€£

no competetion lady  u are wayyy out of my reach here 🀣 yesterday also i agreed she loved u brats more today also i accept defeat u will burn more pages ..
i just want a ranjan gush session like old time Shev had that petetion and all of the folks were going Ranjan Ranjan this and that and then i will do a R&B/II kids gush...

But abhi key liye PLLLEASE NISH TELL me na when is the next update ... 5AM IST ?
Thank you so much Nisha !You made the celebration happen. Hope there will be more in flash back.  And wish you and all the forum members who are celebrating a Very Happy New Year😊
Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Putti

Anu is right, this story began as an antibiotic for me, to rid myself off the show. It was TERRIBLE at first, I just couldnt get it out of my system.. I have crafted the leads and their personalities AS DIFFERENT as possible from the ones on the show. Its has NO connection to the show except for a few names here and there, and I want to keep it that way

Some people abuse the creators to express their disappointment, some people abuse the actors' personal choices, some abuse a character or characters... I CHOSE to write this story to get it out of my system

Now YHM, ISHRA Ruhi and DIVAN dont mean a thing to me, no ex wives, no sacrificial current wife, no nobility... its just a regular story...

I TOTALLY appreciate your compliment that I should be scripting the show. But I am not
Lets live inside this bubble for as long as we can. We seem to be having a BLAST here.
Feel free to trash Deepika Padukone or MEAN overseas Desis I will do it with full gustoπŸ˜ƒ
We cant all be Mother TeresasπŸ˜† The Vatican cant possibly canonize ALL of usπŸ˜†
</font>

Sorry yaar if I hurt your emotions by quoting serial name. It was difficult for me also to remove it from my system. But I was successful.
II ka naya boss kab aayega/aayegi ??
Anu- Thats better πŸ€£