Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess1926 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome update!!
really nice!
But why does Sharon want Taani to be his fake gf?
Update asap
tamanna-azaan thumbnail
nice one dear..
i think taani has a crush on rey..
Trisha49 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the pm
Lovely update
Loved Shareyam and also Shataayam
Their convo was nice to read
But chapter was really short

Please do update soon and pm me
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update :)
Loved it :)
Update soon :)
Thanx for the PM :)
Gursharn3010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsme update
Loved it to the core

Flawlessly penned down

Updte next soon
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Amazing update...
Rey lied to his mom and now in trouble...
Shareyam bond is nice...
Sharon gave an idea but swayam is not found it good... He is true frnd worried abt taani...
Update soon...
-Surr- thumbnail
aww this was a cute update
im excited for tr meet
somi and jas di jaldi update karna ^_^ n do pm me as well
.-Soumya-. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Part 1 (B)

"We want to act you as rey's fake girlfriend. " said sharon hurriedly and closed her eyes.

As Sharon didn't get to hear any kind of sound she opened her eyes slowly and saw taani staring at her with a shocked expression.

"..."

"Taani say something." sharon looked at her with a hope and swayam touched his temple knowing his best friend's inner turmoil.

"Is this some kind of joke ?" taani was staring at them blankly.

Swaron looked at each other knowing this would come up.

"I hoped taani but it isn't. " swayam hung is head low.

"What the hell guys ?" taani stood up from her place still not able to digest the fact that her best friends were asking her to act as rey's FAKE girlfriend.

"Taani calm down." whinned sharon and made her sit down.

"Calm down sharon seriously. You want me to act as rey's girlfriend and you also want me to calm down." taani asked getting shocked.

"Taani he is in very big problem. he lied to his mom that he has a girlfriend as his mom was bugging him to get married. so he asked us to do something and we came up with this idea." sharon told her everything.

"But How can I do this ? I mean acting as rey's fake girl friend . I didn't even imagine this in my wildest dream sharon." taani clutched her hair in her hands.

"Your behavior is justified taani." said swayam and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Please taani think about it once." sharon requested her.

"Sharon I am really sorry but I can't do it. I really can't. Its really very very difficult for me to do it. Plz sharon try to understand. Please its a request." explained taani.

Sharon knew that it is difficult for any girl to act for a stranger but the truth was different and this was known by swayam only.

"Ohk taani. Your wish but please think over it again." said sharon and hugged her smilingly. Taani replied back with a smile."Ok I'll take leave. Bie" sharon left from there biding them bye.

"Taani.." called swayam.

Taani turned towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Swayam. I can't do it. Acting as rey's fake girlfriend would be difficult to control my feelings for him . I can't loose his little friendship.I am afraid of falling in love with him coz I know my feelings would lead us to nowhere .It was one-sided and it would always be. I can't swayam. I can't. " said taani sobbing harder and hugging him more tightly.

"I know taani you have a huge crush on rey. I know everything . You don't need to do it if you are not comfortable ." assured swayam.

"Please don't cry taani. Shhh dont cry. " continued swayam and broke the hug and wiped her tears. While swayam was calming taani they heard the doorbell rang.

"I'll open it." said swayam and went to open the door.

"Rey.." said swayam getting shocked.
Taani heard this and quickly wiped her tears.

"I want to have a word with taani." said rey.

Swayam moved aside and let rey come inside.

"Hi taani." greeted rey.

"H-Hi rey."

"Can I sit.?"

"Yeah sure."

"Taani I'll directly come to the point. Look taani I know as girl it is very difficult for you to act as a fake girlfriend because I can understand as girl 's personal space." said rey coming towards her.

"But please taani just for few days after that you can leave me as soon as i would convince my mom. Please taani. Please" said rey bending down on his knees and holding her hand. SHivers ran down their spine when their hands came in contact rey shrugged off that thought but for taani it was heavenly feeling. Rey was looking at her with a hope.

"I am ready." accepted taani. How can she deny him ? It's next to impoosible and seeing your crush in that condition is like some one stabbing your heart.

"Thank you so so so sooo much taani." rey hugged her in excitement. Taani hugged him back and she looked at swayam who was looking at shockingly but she blinked her eyes assuring him which made swayam smile a little.

"Ok taani. I'll come at 8 to pick you up be ready." said rey breaking the hug and stood up

"Ok I'll be ready." said taani and smiled.
"Thank you once again." and rey hugged her slightly and left from there.

"I know what are you thinking swayam. Don't worry I would be fine." said taani and hugged him.

"I hope so taani." swayam hugged her back.
"Coming." shouted taani as she heard rey's car horn.

Taani came out wearing a beautiful anarkali dress. Rey who just Turned towards her was numb looking at the beauty standing in front of him. He was staring at her without blinking.

"Ummm...hi rey." said taani getting nervous under his penetrating gaze.
"Hi-Hi taani." replied as his staring session got over.

"Let's move." continued rey and opened the door for her.

Taani Took her seat and rey went to driver seat and started the car and they drove off to the mansion. Taani was bit disappointed as rey didn't even compliment her but taani reminded herself that it's just a game.

"SO let me tell you about my family. There are 3 members. Me,dad and mom. Dad is a businessman and mom is a housewife. And I am Reyansh Singhania as you know owner of d3 academy with swayam and Sharon " ended rey and chuckled.

"No brother or sister.?" asked taani

"Nope. Single child I am. But swayam and Sharon are like my bro sis only." stated rey.

"Oh ohk ohk." nodded taani and started looking outside.

They reached Singhania mansion. Rey stepped down and went to open the car door for her by forwarding his hand for support. Taani held his hand and smiled and stepped outside. Rey took her inside the mansion still holding her hand.

"Mom Dad" called rey.

Mr. And Mrs.Singhania came downstairs and saw taani.

"Mom meet my girlfriend taani" said rey and squeezed her hand.

Taani looked at him and their locked hands. The sight itself was so lovely. Holding your crush's hand is the most beutiful moment.

"Namste uncle Namste aunty." wished taani and touched their feet.

"Khush raho beti." said mr. and mrs.singhania smiling at her. Taani smiled back.

"Come lets have dinner and talk ." said mrs.Singhania and took taani with her.

"So beta what do you do.?" asked mr.Singhania settling.

"I am an Interior and fashion designer uncle." replied taani

"Very nice." said mr.singhania.

"Tell us about your family." said mrs.singhania.

"Dad runs company of shekhawat and co. and mom is a housewife. No brother no sister." answered taani politely .

"Then why didn't you join your father's business.?" asked mr.singhania.

"Actually uncle i wanted to do something for myself. Designing was my passion since childhood and dad supported me too. So i joined this field and my parents are proud of it." ended taani with a smile.

"Thats great." said mr.singhania and looked at mrs.Singhania smilingly as they were quite impressed by taani's humbleness and sweet behaviour.

"Ummm taani beta would you mind staying here with us for a week.?" asked mrs.Singhania.

Taani looked at rey with a shocked expression. This was not in the plan. But then rey blinked his eyes and assured her not to worry and with no choice left taani agreed to stay there.
"Thankyou taani. Don't worry nothing will happen. I assure you that" said rey holding her hand.

"I know rey." taani replied with a smile.
Seeing her smile his breath hitched. It was the most beautiful and cute smile he has ever seen. Unknowingly he felt his hands keeping the hair strands behind her ear as the wind was playing with her hairs. Taani shuddered with his touch.

"You were looking beautiful today." said rey caressing her cheek. Taani immediately looked up . They both were lost in each other's eyes but it was broken by taani's phone and it was showing swayam calling.Taani left the room blushing and rey stood their thinking about what happened few minutes ago and unknowingly he was blushing too.

To be continued...

Please hit like and comment big. One word comments are really discouraging. SO comment big.
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsme update
Loved it

Keep smiling
0913155 thumbnail
Just loved it ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜ƒ Thanks for PM ðŸ˜ƒ Plz continue fasttt