Nisha-Kapoor's Plan ??

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
In PRECAP we saw tat May be Nisha might be in Kapoor's team πŸ˜‘. But I don't get that What can be the intention and plan behind Nisha doing all this along with Kapoor ?

Is it that After knowing that RiYu knows everything about Kapoor regarding him beating Anushka and treating her like Dirt etc and On knowing this Abhi wanting to break the business deal  , Kapoor-Nisha thinks of this plan to scare RiYu by this Terrorist thing   , So that They can't break this deal .

Plzz share ur views regarding this about what u all think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mittalanu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
humara pehla prediction hi sahi nikla , yeh inn logon ki mili bhagath hai , humne yahaan tok socha tha ki Nisha kahin kanjoos ki real partner, i mean Mr kapoor toh nahi and Anushka was just a set up by Nisha . but then based on the article  we exculded her out of the equation. 
i a way our prediction was partly true that anushka is not Mrs kanjoos 
may be kanjoos n nisha are after Maheshwaris money n buisiness ,some personal grudge but what 

Originally posted by: Mittalanu1

humara pehla prediction hi sahi nikla , yeh inn logon ki mili bhagath hai , humne yahaan tok socha tha ki Nisha kahin kanjoos ki real partner, i mean Mr kapoor toh nahi and Anushka was just a set up by Nisha . but then based on the article  we exculded her out of the equation. 

i a way our prediction was partly true that anushka is not Mrs kanjoos 
may be kanjoos n nisha are after Maheshwaris money n buisiness ,some personal grudge but what 

Mujhe toh lagta hai ki Terrorism waali baat bhi aise hi jhooti hai . They justw anted to scare RiYu . Aur Unka bas ek hi motive lagta hai , To do the business deal with Maheshwaris and may be property as wellπŸ˜•
Mittalanu1 thumbnail
Thats exactly what i was thinking too. yeh koi terrorist nahi hai . bas inhe darra rahe hai .
but where does anushka fit in all this 

Thats exactly what i was thinking too. yeh koi terrorist nahi hai . bas inhe darra rahe hai .

but where does anushka fit in all this 

May be Anushka ko bhi aadhi hi baat pata hogi about Kapoor . May be usse bhi wahi story sunai hogi Kapoor ne , jo Nisha ne RiYu ko sunayi .
Mittalanu1 thumbnail
shuru shuru mein  , infact half way through also we had doubts about Anushka  but this whole anushka thingh changed purely based on the article . 
may be ur right , they might be using Anushka to execute their plan (use bhi shayaad poora sach pata nahi hoga ) i think we might get to know about  Kapoor n nisha in tonights episode 

shuru shuru mein  , infact half way through also we had doubts about Anushka  but this whole anushka thingh changed purely based on the article . 

may be ur right , they might be using Anushka to execute their plan (use bhi shayaad poora sach pata nahi hoga ) i think we might get to know about  Kapoor n nisha in tonights episode 

I know . We will come to knowabout Kapoor-Nisha's plan tonight . But Answer me one thing that Where was Nisha and Kapoor in the PRECAP ? Was it Maheswari house or some another place ?πŸ˜•
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 9 years ago
Mittalanu1 thumbnail
i thought  i saw only Kapoor n nisha in the precap , not Anushka 
the room setting dint look like maheshwari's house 

i thought  i saw only Kapoor n nisha in the precap , not Anushka 

the room setting dint look like maheshwari's house 

OOPS . I am so sorry πŸ˜†.. Nisha ki jagah Anushka type kar diya πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...
Yeah may be That was the place where Anushka was sent by Kapoor to take the Payment
Mittalanu1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

OOPS . I am so sorry πŸ˜†.. Nisha ki jagah Anushka type kar diya πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...
Yeah may be That was the place where Anushka was sent by Kapoor to take the Payment

u know , waise toh hum har naam toh tod-marod ke chota karte rehate hai πŸ˜†
i find anushka too long to write , toh socha short kar doon but then i realised it will be someone elses name πŸ˜‰toh now i trouble my fingers to write her lenghty name . waise i was hoping that kanjoos never utters u know shorter version of anushka's name but damn it πŸ˜‘