Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

knowing Ekta..boys will be the basantis and girls will be having all the fun

🤣

Yeah its Ekta after all so yes the boys will be the Basanti's here🤣🤣🤣
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: matsh

And she can try the divorce and MM track there too then !!
🤣🤣🤣

yeah she'll go all, you guys are boring me together, swap partners🤣🤣🤣 
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Coming back to the topic..

I feel that Rv will find Ishani before he comes to know of truth...n she will keep trying t fake that she is Nirupa and not Ishani..😆  knowing how dumb she is😆

RV will make her accept one day that she is Ishani...1 month gone in this😆😆😆😆

then next, he get to know the truth😆😆

CVs might show that RV loves her and chases her despite of her pushing him away saying she is Nirupa n not Ishani...

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

guys, read it. though here MATSH hasn't been mentioned nevertheless its not an out topic against MATSH. totally hilarious discussion on kekta maiyya's creative power that she had trended barso pahalai aaj vi kaeem rakkha.🤪😆 

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/banistan-9-things-should-be-banned-daily-soaps-150404">http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/banistan-9-things-should-be-banned-daily-soaps-150404

yep saw this in the morning, how true is it🥱😆😆 there was another one too, tweets on DSs, let me see if i can find the article...
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

LadyM, you are actually expecting HER to READ and understand Harry Potter ? Needs much more than average intelligence of uneducated 10 year olds which is her baseline !!
You are really too kind to her !! 😆

this!!🤣🤣 you need brains to read and comprehend HP😛🤣🤣
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

LadyM, you are actually expecting HER to READ and understand Harry Potter ? Needs much more than average intelligence of uneducated 10 year olds which is her baseline !!
You are really too kind to her !! 😆😆😆😆

😆😆😆 Maybe my brain is going all whuzzy with this show. 😆😆😆 It's time I got back to writing the next update now.
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Coming back to the topic..

I feel that Rv will find Ishani before he comes to know of truth...n she will keep trying t fake that she is Nirupa and not Ishani..😆  knowing how dumb she is😆

RV will make her accept one day that she is Ishani...1 month gone in this😆

then next, he get to know the truth😆😆

CVs might show that RV loves her and chases her despite of her pushing him away saying she is Nirupa n not Ishani...

then people will bash RV some more for falling in love with "Nirupa" and getting over Ishaani🤣🤣🤣 that poor guy gets bashed no matter what nowadays so🤣🤣🤣 

i want him to know the truth before he meets her again, it'll be more intense that way... coz i dont get what he's going to get out of her being alive if the MU is still there..🤔🤔 what will he say to her in such a scenario??🤔🤔 
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
on that note, didnt he say to her in that jail scene that he wont let her die so that she has to live with the pain of living without the one she loves for the rest of her life.. what if he starts hating on her again after meeting her me no want that, so yes, he needs to know the truth ASAP...
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

😆😆😆 Maybe my brain is going all whuzzy with this show. 😆😆😆 It's time I got back to writing the next update now.

yeah this show does have that effect on people😳🤣🤣
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

then people will bash RV some more for falling in love with "Nirupa" and getting over Ishaani🤣🤣🤣 that poor guy gets bashed no matter what nowadays so🤣🤣🤣 
i want him to know the truth before he meets her again, it'll be more intense that way... coz i dont get what he's going to get out of her being alive if the MU is still there..🤔🤔 what will he say to her in such a scenario??🤔🤔 

That guy has become the ultimate scapegoat for the CVs, PH and the audience together. ROFLROFLROFL