Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Like Envee said I want him to come to DII, he shld text Amma since our diva has switched off the phone and Amma shld let him in.
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Ye kya hai?!? Its like soo crazy... Why is she fighting for no rhyme or reason just coz she is PMSing?!? Ye version of II danger hai! πŸ˜†
N I have nothing to say about appa.. Its like that man is not II's real dad. Stop owning II like a property!! She was at an age to marry n she chose her partner. Get over it Appa!! 😑 everything is not like Bhallas are on a mission, but forget bhallas but deffo appa is on a mission!! I feel II should stop meeting Appa, he only spews venom. But I know thats not practically possible! :(

i agree with u...its like he is on a mission to sabotage this marriage...he just needs reasons to blame bhallas..for everything.. for her crying to car...she was crying coz she was not aware about vandu..isme R&B ki kya galti hai...and amma wants car isme bhallas kaha se aa gaye beech mai...appa deserves subbu kind of SIL...II should really stay at MM...
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Poor thing!
She has it bad.

RnB knows she came looking for him in the afternoon. Came up with her ship wreck theory and trade for food concept πŸ˜†. Who wants it more then πŸ˜‰

Now she tells him he isn't going to get laid so he wont miss much.πŸ˜• 

Appa 

I so understand her wanting to do something for amma and appa being the spoke!

I hope our lady gets that she just might be the same with RnB sometimes when she gives grief over gifts or parking fees!

I hope Vandu will be ok poor thing. 

I'M with EnVee wish the dude comes in ..where they are doesn't matter as long as they are together. Fighting bhi chalega. The couple visiting Vandita would great. πŸ˜Š

Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is another thought that came in. II could fall asleep, have a nightmare about R&B going away or something and wake up looking for him. Then she could text him and let him saying Sorry Kanna and then he coming over. 😊  That would be too sugary sweet. πŸ˜†

Edit: Although this would be pretty unlike our characters. More like R&B ignores her and does not show up at office the next day, making her wait even longer πŸ˜†
Edited by EnVee - 9 years ago
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">This is another thought that came in. II could fall asleep, have a nightmare about R&B going away or something and wake up looking for him. Then she could text him and let him saying Sorry Kanna and then he coming over. 😊 That would be too sugary sweet. πŸ˜†
</font>

what an imagination... R&B to aasman mai udne lagega...his lady love saying sorry and that too during PMS...but anything to make R&B come to D-II...he can shred her later but abhi wifey really needs a tight hug...
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

This is another thought that came in. II could fall asleep, have a nightmare about R&B going away or something and wake up looking for him. Then she could text him and let him saying Sorry Kanna and then he coming over. 😊  That would be too sugary sweet. πŸ˜†

Aay haye that wuld be too very cute...I must say😳
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
🀣
her pms are going to be a nightmare for him!for baki sab problems his mcu brain can crack a solution!but not for this!but i have great expectations in this bhalla boy.he will find a way out..appa...how much my mind wants to support you,all your words makes me change that...agla kya hoga?rnb coming DII 😳 ?
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The only thing that will work fir II now us "Enough II!".
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaram

The only thing that will work fir II now us "Enough II!".

yup.me too think so.but i have a fear that her pms may now answer that with a PODAA...she is really angry now.To whom...no idea...oho!now have to wait another 3 or more hrs for the next!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Wow! Some discussion you ladies had, from education to banana bread. 

Anu: I went to convent  ( all girls ) & DAV ( co-Ed) school, from singing hyms to doing Arya samajπŸ˜† tell me about the uniform woesπŸ˜† winter it use to be nice with the blazer summer was horrible with white skirt & white shirt with red tie( we should say red & white pehane walo ki baat hi alag hai) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Man on man those schools just churned kids into rote machines. If u didn't get into a med school or engineering school then your name was not published on the first page of the annual magazine.πŸ˜›

Humbleness is acutely missing in us Indian. Bragging is the part of our culture. We did this and that. No ethics. Whenever I cross jersey city (Newport area)  in NJ. I feel as if I am back in Delhi. Women are busy showing of their LV's and shopping at NM, Saks(coach is so cheap even my house cleaner as it) I have heard it. Men are boasting of their jobs and how wisely they have invested in stocks. Kids don't even get me started on that, they do this &  that I pay 20k for kindergarten and they are preparing them for Stevens for first grade. I think there are 4 kumon & Sylan center in 3 miles radius. I never thought I will feel suffocated among Indians but I do. Bragging bragging is all we do. πŸ˜­
I have stopped making banana bread or rather I have been banned πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

-----------------------

i went to DAV all girls Shev and i love the agnihotra i actually liked the school except the uniform we wore salwars from 9to 12 with ribbons and black shoes and white :-)  of course its more a camp and there is no freedom but that was the same in in all schools in chennai :-)
and i am so not surprised by your talking of brands in NY area its the same in SFO area Coach is nothing and a lot of ephasis on louis vutton one of my friends stood in line in champ de ulyssys to buy a $ 3000 bag and no they are not super rich .. and in Bay area there is this school which charges 60k per year for school and feild trips are in galepegos island πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago