Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Seeing Shlok and Sojal on the screen leaves a bad taste in my mouth

spoils my mood altogether!! 
Swetha.Aamir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

spoils my mood altogether!!

Same here.felt like throwing up 🤢 But these two r hell bent to annoy us in on and off screen 😡 That photo section in malkush wedding irritated me from the core 🤢
nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Was expecting someone to write abt the sojal s entry...and yeah here u go...more than ashlok it was sojal who had those sooo called expression as if she got everything back...

More over frm now on v have to see her more on screen as anjali is gonna die and sojal will take all the responsibility as badi bahu... .and she has to take care of shlok bhauji as a mom or watevr since astha will have memory loss... 😆

Donno y but wenevr I see sojal and shlok on the screen together my entire mood goes OFF...Edited by nandu96 - 9 years ago
Swetha.Aamir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandu96

Was expecting someone to write abt the sojal s entry...and yeah here u go...more than ashlok it was sojal who had those sooo called expression as if she got everything back...

More over frm now on v have to see her more on screen as anjali is gonna die and sojal will take all the responsibility as badi bahu... .and she has to take care of shlok bhauji as a mom or watevr since astha will have memory loss... 😆

Donno y but wenevr I see sojal and shlok on the screen together my entire mood goes OFF...

if we want to c EBP,so no option. Don't want to c then swith off the tv. 😆
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I missed all fun..

Pug and always with u bow bow..