Beeji is misleading Roshni!!!

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't understand Beeji's logic of winning Simran would make winning over Sid easier😕 I think Beeji doesn't know the entire issue. If Raj has told Beeji about what all Simran has done, she would have actually made Simran to aplologize to Roshni and DD So, I feel Raj only said about 3months divorce period and Beeji must have felt Simran's problem with Roshni is b'coz of the jail fiasco and Yash issue😕 So, she want Simran - Roshni patch up.

But I absolutely don't find it necessary for Sid accepting Roshni. He was even ready to leave the house if someone accused Roshni, so it is very clear that Sid is not giving any importance to Simran's opinion anymore Even if Simran asks Sid to divorce roshni, if Sid forgives her and accepted her, there is no way he would divorce her, just b'coz his mother don't like Roshni. So, I don't see the need for Simran's acceptance for SidNi patch up😕

Morever, how does making Simran and Roshni clean the house together or do works together impress Simran. Simran's mind is filled with poison and hatred and she is a complete nutcase now🤢 Whatever Roshni do her poisoned mind won't be cleared. Now, even Kritika acting like she is fine with Roshni in front of Simran, still she has this extreme hatred for Roshni😡 Until Simran sees RV's true face, something bad happens to Kritika and repents, I don't see any use of Roshni trying to win over Simran. She may melt temporarily like in cooking competition and then become more venomous and stoop so low to call Roshni characterless🤢 Then what's the point of saas - bahu patch up??

It would have been so much better if Beeji played cupid b/w SidNi, sent them together somewhere etc and helped SidNi patch up rather than involving in futile exercise of Simran - Roshni patch up..😕

P.S And its 1000 times better to watch DD onscreen than Simran. I wish they reduce the screen space of Simran🤢. DD - Roshni scenes (even if it is fight) is several times more enjoyable than Simran - Roshni scenes.😕 I just don't want this track b'coz of fear of watching more Simran😡🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree more than 100% with ur post. I wish they reduced simran's screen space too. I just can't stand her. DD is the main lead, not simran!! Beeji's logic is very purana zamana style, its a modern world and sid does not even give a damn to what simran thinks. Too much of khurana household have been shown now.. I want it to shift on Patels, thank god a Patel track is coming up now.. witty banter of sid will start then !! sid becomes dull in his own house :-P but he brightens up the Patel house ;-) I want Jamai - DD not Simran-Roshni !
danman thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoopassion

I don't understand Beeji's logic of winning Simran would make winning over Sid easier😕 I think Beeji doesn't know the entire by Browser Shop" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">issue. If Raj has told Beeji about what all Simran has done, she would have actually made Simran to aplologize to Roshni and DD So, I feel Raj only said about 3months divorce period and Beeji must have felt Simran's problem with Roshni is b'coz of the jail fiasco and Yash issue😕 So, she want Simran - Roshni by Browser Shop" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">patch up.

But I absolutely don't find it necessary for Sid accepting Roshni. He was even ready to leave by Browser Shop" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">the house if someone accused Roshni, so it is very clear that Sid is not giving any importance to Simran's opinion anymore Even if Simran asks Sid to divorce roshni, if Sid forgives her and accepted her, there is no way he would divorce her, just b'coz his mother don't like Roshni. So, I don't see the need for Simran's acceptance for SidNi patch up😕

Morever, how does making Simran and Roshni clean by Browser Shop" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">the house together or do works together impress Simran. Simran's mind is filled with poison and hatred and she is a complete nutcase now🤢 Whatever Roshni do her poisoned mind won't be by Browser Shop" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">cleared. Now, even Kritika acting like she is fine with Roshni in front of Simran, still she has this extreme hatred for Roshni😡 Until Simran sees RV's true face, something bad by Browser Shop" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;" in_hover="" in_hdr="1">happens to Kritika and repents, I don't see any use of Roshni trying to win over Simran. She may melt temporarily like in cooking competition and then become more venomous and stoop so low to call Roshni characterless🤢 Then what's the point of saas - bahu patch up??

It would have been so much better if Beeji played cupid b/w SidNi, sent them together somewhere etc and helped SidNi patch up rather than involving in futile exercise of Simran - Roshni patch up..😕

P.S And its 1000 times better to watch DD onscreen than Simran. I wish they reduce the screen space of Simran🤢. DD - Roshni scenes (even if it is fight) is several times more enjoyable than Simran - Roshni scenes.😕 I just don't want this track b'coz of fear of watching more Simran😡🤢

I agree with you, beeji's logic makes no sense. I really love this show and I think the CVs have done an phenomenal job post leap, but it is inevitable that sometimes the CV's have to sacrifice logic. 

For example, if beeji has this much sway over Simran that she can make her clean the house (in spite of so many servants), then why did Raj not call Beeji to help de-escalate the situation and Simran's craziness. To make Beeji command Simran to return the property and business to DD's family. No, to use logic would be too easy.

To be honest, there is no point worrying about how SidNi patch up, because it is only a matter of when.

One of the things I am surprised by is how cool/polite Sid is with his mother. I thought he would be a little more mad since she literally destroyed his life and did not repent for even a second. Also, the biggest villain in this story is the mother not Rajveer since you expect characters like Rajveer in shows (e.g. Shyam from IPKKND) but a mother this crazy makes this show unique!!

rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree dear everything u said...👏👏 When beeji doesn't knw abt sidni divorce she unknowingly bring them closer but now she knw everything what all happnd b/w them then why can't she try to solve their problem and unite them instead of this she's doing useless job...😕 Who wants roshni-simran reunion😡😡 Maybe if she melts/change towards roshni, what guarantee if doesn't take u-turn in future?? The only relation would never change in future is sidni instead of that they concentrating on mental saas -bahu relation...😕 Awww beeji its time for u to leave the show...😆😆 

P.s: U r soo ryt DD is infinite times best better bestest than watching simran mental face... 😡😡😡
Edited by rachana10 - 9 years ago
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Totaly agree wit u dr i wish dey reduce simran screen space
Its realy irritatng 2 watch her
I dntwant rosh 2 impres dat lady her brain is ful of neg against rosh
pree8714 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bingo I so hate that lady onscreen I seriously felt like throwing that bowl on her face   😡 her level of dumbness has no level stupid wot logic is dis impress simran to get sid dis is wot I hate about cvs 2 episodes will be filled with logic and again dey r back to showin illogical episodes as if sid ever asked simran wot to do n not to do m seriously missing DD she is the lead n missin from the show

wen I last saw Nia and simran iv even Nia looked upset with the current track of impressing simran
rosesidni thumbnail

Originally posted by: skinnypal

I agree more than 100% with ur post. I wish they reduced simran's screen space too. I just can't stand her. DD is the main lead, not simran!! Beeji's logic is very purana zamana style, its a modern world and sid does not even give a damn to what simran thinks. Too much of khurana household have been shown now.. I want it to shift on Patels, thank god a Patel track is coming up now.. witty banter of sid will start then !! sid becomes dull in his own house :-P but he brightens up the Patel house ;-) I want Jamai - DD not Simran-Roshni !

Even I feel Sid is more comfortable in his sasuraal than his own house😆 I wish CVs start a DD- Roshni patch up track rather than Simran Roshni😕

@bold Even i can't stand her, i hate her onscreen even more than RV😡
And as far as sid don't care about Simran I think Roshni also should not worry. If there was any chance of curing Simran's mental illness Sid would have tried it😉 But since even Sid has given up on Simran, it precisely means she is a gone case😆 She will redeem only when something major happnens not with any ones effort.
rosesidni thumbnail

Originally posted by: danman

I agree with you, beeji's logic makes no sense. I really love this show and I think the CVs have done an phenomenal job post leap, but it is inevitable that sometimes the CV's have to sacrifice logic. 

For example, if beeji has this much sway over Simran that she can make her clean the house (in spite of so many servants), then why did Raj not call Beeji to help de-escalate the situation and Simran's craziness. To make Beeji command Simran to return the property and business to DD's family. No, to use logic would be too easy.

To be honest, there is no point worrying about how SidNi patch up, because it is only a matter of when.

One of the things I am surprised by is how cool/polite Sid is with his mother. I thought he would be a little more mad since she literally destroyed his life and did not repent for even a second. Also, the biggest villain in this story is the mother not Rajveer since you expect characters like Rajveer in shows (e.g. Shyam from IPKKND) but a mother this crazy makes this show unique!!

@bold Earlier he used get angry at her then eventually he have stopped it understanding that there is no use of making Simran understand. Even I wish Sid gives it back to her some more but its Sid's nature that he let go of things easily. He is cool with DD insulting him and as per the spoilers he would help her even after knowing she got his entire family to police station. So, I'm not surprised with sid's behaviour. He is like that😊 I'm happy that atleast he is ignoring Simran and is not showering her with love like earlier🥱
rosesidni thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachana10

I agree dear everything u said...👏👏 When beeji doesn't knw abt sidni divorce she unknowingly bring them closer but now she knw everything what all happnd b/w them then why can't she try to solve their problem and unite them instead of this she's doing useless job...😕 Who wants roshni-simran reunion😡😡 Maybe if she melts/change towards roshni, what guarantee if doesn't take u-turn in future?? The only relation would never change in future is sidni instead of that they concentrating on mental saas -bahu relation...😕 Awww beeji its time for u to leave the show...😆😆 

P.s: U r soo ryt DD is infinite times best better bestest than watching simran mental face... 😡😡😡

Ya, this is what even I feel.😊 If Beeji is not doing any productive work for SidNi patch up, she can leave the show😆
rosesidni thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree8714

Bingo I so hate that lady onscreen I seriously felt like throwing that bowl on her face   😡 her level of dumbness has no level stupid wot logic is dis impress simran to get sid dis is wot I hate about cvs 2 episodes will be filled with logic and again dey r back to showin illogical episodes as if sid ever asked simran wot to do n not to do m seriously missing DD she is the lead n missin from the show

wen I last saw Nia and simran iv even Nia looked upset with the current track of impressing simran

@bold  This is exactly what I feel 🤣😆 More Simran means more torture, an entire good episode is spoiled by her idiotic face😡

And in the interview Simran said this will run for long, when Nia said she should mellow down soon😆 May be simran is loving the track b'coz she is getting screen space but neither audience nor Nia would be intrested in this stupid track😕