Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RBAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

My Guru #kiranMore gifted me his jersey after I was Notout for 3hrs in nets. @jockmore #DhoniTeaserOnStarSports

RBAA thumbnail

'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story' teaser released; Sushant Singh Rajput rocks in the biopic

By ANI
| Wednesday, March 16, 2016 

'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story' teaser released

New Delhi: After giving a commendable performance in 'Kai Po Che,' Sushant Singh Rajput has once again got his fans pumped up after the teaser of his upcoming flick ' MS Dhoni - The Untold Story', was released moments before India's first T-20 World Cup match.

The 48 second video depicts the 30-year old actor in the character of Railway TC, walking among commuters on the railway station as he enters his first day of duty with theSouth Eastern Indian railways.

It is needless to say that teaser hints that the upcoming biopic will center on personal as well professional life of Dhoni.

Shortly after the trailer release, Bollywood celebs flooded the social media account with their laudable comments and have given thumps up to the trailer.

Arjun Kapoor lauded the trailer, tweeting, "Loved the poster n the teaser of Dhoni @itsSSR excited for 2nd sept fingers crossed ur blood sweat n tears take the story to another level."

Kriti Sanon tweeted," "the teaser!Cant wait to watch the inspiring journey of @msdhoni..& @itsSSR no one could play him better than u!."

Directed by Neeraj Pandey, the film that also stars Kiara Advani, Anupam Kher and Herry Tangri, is all set to release on September 2, 2016.

jithin.raj77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Did Sushant Singh Rajput just CONFIRM being a part of Homi Adajania's next opposite Kangana Ranaut?

Whoa, read Sushant Singh Rajput's reaction about working with Kangana Ranaut in Homi Adajania's next!

Wed, March 16, 2016 7:43pm IST by Preeti Kulkarni
Did Sushant Singh Rajput just CONFIRM being a part of Homi Adajania's next opposite Kangana Ranaut?
Farah Khan at Sushant Singh Rajput's birthday bash
Sushant Singh Rajput and Farah Khan at his birthday bash
Sushant Singh Rajput clicked with his school friends
Sushant Singh Rajput shares cute picture on Facebook

Read on to say what the MS Dhoni star has to say...

Sushant Singh Rajput is in the news and all for the right reasons. He will be seen in the garb of a cricketing legend and Indian team captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni in the biopic MS : The Untold Story. The teaser of the film was out yesterday and it sure did look promising. While he is all set with his movie and impending marriage with girlfriend Ankita Lokhande, there is a lot happening in his life apart from this.

We informed you a few days back that Kangana Ranaut will play a lead role in Homi Adajania's next. Well, it is almost ironical that Kangana will work with Homi, who is her nemesis Deepika Padukones best friend! But there is speculation Sushant Singh Rajput has been roped in to play the male lead in the movie

We reached out to Sushant to ask about this development. The Dhoni star who is busy training neither confirmed nor denied the speculation. He plainly said, "It's too early to talk about that film." Ahem! now that's really interesting. Should we say that Sushant is considering the project and will most probably sign it? Is that why he doesn't want to comment on it?

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Serotonin

Too much speculation & so..@irrfan_k & @itsSSR are in my next film. Neither of them are women last I checked. Still casting the female lead.

itsSSR: And what a script& vision U have brother @homiadajania & working with my favs @irrfan_k & U. Can't get any better''' twitter.com/homiadajania/s...

Irrfan and Sushant together! Yesss!!!! 
RBAA thumbnail

Sushant S Rajput Retweeted homiadajania

And what a script& vision U have brother @homiadajania & working with my favs @irrfan_k & U. Can't get any better'''
RBAA thumbnail

Looking forward ...@itsSSR, @homiadajania finally got hold of me and me of him ;-))

RBAA thumbnail

After d brilliant response to d Dhoni teaser,@itsSSR is peacefully smiling and sleeping ! http://bit.ly/MSDhoni-Teaser 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Saw glimpse of SSR in Eden Garden watching India v/s Pak.. :D
I saw it on Star Sports HD 1 channel.
RBAA thumbnail

The calm before the Storm...well not literally ..!! #IndvsPak

RBAA thumbnail