Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

About SAHIL

I'm pretty sure you know everything there is to know about yourself better than anyone, Sahil, so I'm going to use this post to (take up space, waste your time 😆) just share what I think of you, in general. 😃 Well, I started watching SSEL in July and as soon as I saw you, I was sure you were a newcomer because I hadn't seen you before! However your acting skills were certainly unlike any "newcomer" I'd ever seen. Since then, you've only improved. At times, I'm frustrated as a fan because I want to see way more of you than we get to but that's what it's like on a TV show with so many characters. Nevertheless, you leave your mark in every scene you do. I think you make brilliant use of your eyes and the thing I love the most about your acting is, that the tougher the scene gets, the better your performance becomes. Maybe you like a challenge, perhaps, but the more intensity you have to convey, the better you do...that's why I personally love seeing intense Yuvraj...you really shine in those scenes.

Anyway, enough of my thoughts, I'll leave the rest for later. 😳

yanks28 thumbnail

from Laugh.Out.Loud

Dear Sahil,

I would like to keep this short and I am never that good with words so I hope you understand what I wanna say through this! :)

First of all, a very very happy birthday! May you have all the happiness in the world and may you get everything you wish for in life. May you get a chance to see your loved ones smile because of you and may you have thousands of reasons to smile in this world! And I really hope, from the bottom of my heart that you live a long life and your each birthday becomes more special than the one that passed by! Have a great day and a great life! :D

Being an actor is not easy! You might face your highs and lows but just keep entertaining us!. Your smile is one of a kind and there are a lot times, when me and my friends do nothing but fangirl over you! The chemistry you share with Rajshri is freaking awesome and we all love you as Yuvraj! And as we see you offscreen, we just can't help but admire the way you talk. And never to forget, the April Fool pranks were lovely ;)

Thanks for all that you have done. And one of the reasons why the show is on a high is YOU! Thanks for making millions of fangirls smile and drool! Truly hope you continue doing that for years and years to come.

Keep loving cricket and keep loving SRK. BE THE WAY YOU ARE! We all love you! <3 happy birthday again!

One of your million admirers,
L.  

from -Meena-

from sparkling-star

Dear Sahil, 

You are an amazing actor and its truely been a pleasure to see you play Yuvraj. Your offscreen segments are a joy to watch and you are absolutely hilarious! Thanks for making us feel a range of emotions with Yuvraj and for keeping us entertained by being yourself during interviews. Happy Birthday! Keep rocking! 

from -krazyriya-

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Sahil 🥳
May god bless you and you get all the happiness and success in this world ⭐️
You are a very talented actor n you have grown so much in your first show only.👏..i'm proud to be your fan Sahil <3 Loved the way you do your scenes so effortlessly, especially intense ones! 😉 And your smile is super cutee...☺️ Also, love your bond with Rajshri onscreen n offscreen... we fans love you as our YuVani ❤️ Stay blessed n keep smiling always! Love youuu lots ❤️

from Ursh

Happy Birthday Sahil, Wishing you the very best on this special day, I hope we get to see more Yuvraaj scenes in SSEL. I started watching SSEL because I saw off screen segments of you and Rajshri, seriously you are just a fun loving guy and really adore your interactions with Rajshri, you make everything fun and enjoyable it seems...Keep us entertained x HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN

-  Ursh 

from Yanks28

Happy Birthday, Sahil!  You're one of the most hilarious guys, offscreen. Your segments with Rajshri are always funny and cute as well. You guys have crackling chemistry. It takes the show to a much higher level. I tend to get bored of serials where the lead actors look like they belong anywhere but in a single frame, with each other. You and Rajshri are the very opposite of that. I think the screen lights up just from the presence of the two together. I hope this thread makes you feel loved. I know you think that we don't love Yuvraj as much as Suhani, or you as much as Rajshri but for me, the two of you are equal. You bring life to Yuvraj. There's an ease about your acting, and it seems very natural.  I can't wait to see you portraying many more hidden shades of this character in the future and your scenes with Rajshri and Gaurav (Sharad) are my favorite. Oh, and your April Fool's prank that you're going to quit SSEL (DONT.You.DARE 😡) was really scary 😆but the display of camaraderie between you and Rajshri is always heartwarming for us fans. In an industry full of actors who refuse to stand in the same room as their costars offscreen, you two are a breath of fresh air...keep working hard and we'll keep sending you the love. I made this thread, so I hope you liked it. I may not be from India, but your work has still touched my heart. Art has no borders. 

From Karachi Pakistan, your fangirl☺️ 😆 Mehwish. 😳

Edited by yanks28 - 9 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail

From Ursh

From -krazyriya-

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y32Coh4b0g[/YOUTUBE]

From Laugh.Out.Loud

yanks28 thumbnail

This thread wouldn't be possible without the help of-

Laugh.Out.Loud
-krazyriya-
Ursh

and you all 😃 thanks for your efforts, everyone. ❤️You may add the rest of your messages & gifts  below this post.

Happy Birthday, Sahil!!
🤗
yanks28 thumbnail
you guys can post now!! 😎

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAHIL!!!
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAHIL! YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION. KEEP SMILING. WE LOVE YOUUU!!!

Hope you see this <3 Aapke bday keliye humara chota sa thofa.❤️ (pleej ignore the grammar mistakes) 😛
Edited by Laugh.Out.Loud - 9 years ago
rumu thumbnail
 Happy Birthday Sahilji

hello Sahilji...I hope u enjoy ur special day...I wish all ur dreams come true...You are Awesome as a person.. love u very much...love ur smile...So keep smiling...love u As Yuvaaj very much...So keep acting...May Allah bless You 😃..

Edited by rumu - 9 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laugh.Out.Loud

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAHIL! YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION. KEEP SMILING. WE LOVE YOUUU!!!

Hope you see this <3 Aapke bday keliye humara chota sa thofa.❤️ (pleej ignore the grammar mistakes) 😛

i hope he sees it too because you have contributed SO much to it.

guys try to spam this place
wayback thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Sahil... Have a rocking birthday... Keep smiling and rocking