Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: yanks28

heheheh...INKE liye? Oh God ...you're even more in love with him than Suhani is 😆

if i was suhani ab tak v would have had kids😆
shanakyasharan thumbnail
shanakyasharan thumbnail
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
ROFL yes I don't doubt that you would have had kids 
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday Sahil have a wonderful day enjoy yourself and all the best for the future
rumu thumbnail

This is not just your sweet smile  but

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Bday to the Prankster Prince Sahil Mehta I hope u have a wonderful day, wishing u lots of happiness, love and success for this year and the years to come. I like to think of myself as your biggest fan camouflaging herself as your biggest critic lol coz as soon as I saw u I just didn't want to like u coz u resembled Ranbir Kapoor who I did not like bt couldn't help myself. your acting has been so fantastic your depth, range and expressive has always just bang on I could not believe that u had just done 1 movie b4 this. the pose and characterization that u brought to Yuvraj just after doing 1 movie b4 this character is just fantastic u really have brought a wonderful matureness to the character and u are matching some of the top actors who have been around for years with your performance. U have a rawness and a realness in your acting that when your character is mean watching u I literally felt bruised and then when u where nice u where like a soothing balm lol. I know cheesy but I do adore u lol. I am really proud of u having watched hw u have developed and improved your art the past few months continue to do. Also watching your off screen segment I can not believe a nut like u can actually control himself and play Yuvraj who is so prime and proper u are just whacked u too adorable I dnt knw whether to laugh or to come to india and hit coz of some of your comments lol. Bt really always stay like this always have this connection with your fans where they feel like u know what they are saying about u and u taunt them in your segments with their words lol. Its very sweet. And I really wanted to do something special for u for your bday bt unfortunately I couldn't coz I have a problem with my internet bt really happy bday sending u lots of love and wishing u lots of happiness and success.
rumu thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

lol awesome gifs rumu & Karishma

Thank u Mehwu ðŸ˜ƒ
Anything for him😳
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
keep the wishes coming guys 
shanakyasharan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Happy Bday to the Prankster Prince Sahil Mehta I hope u have a wonderful day, wishing u lots of happiness, love and success for this year and the years to come. I like to think of myself as your biggest fan camouflaging herself as your biggest critic lol coz as soon as I saw u I just didn't want to like u coz u resembled Ranbir Kapoor who I did not like bt couldn't help myself. your acting has been so fantastic your depth, range and expressive has always just bang on I could not believe that u had just done 1 movie b4 this. the pose and characterization that u brought to Yuvraj just after doing 1 movie b4 this character is just fantastic u really have brought a wonderful matureness to the character and u are matching some of the top actors who have been around for years with your performance. U have a rawness and a realness in your acting that when your character is mean watching u I literally felt bruised and then when u where nice u where like a soothing balm lol. I know cheesy but I do adore u lol. I am really proud of u having watched hw u have developed and improved your art the past few months continue to do. Also watching your off screen segment I can not believe a nut like u can actually control himself and play Yuvraj who is so prime and proper u are just whacked u too adorable I dnt knw whether to laugh or to come to india and hit coz of some of your comments lol. Bt really always stay like this always have this connection with your fans where they feel like u know what they are saying about u and u taunt them in your segments with their words lol. Its very sweet. And I really wanted to do something special for u for your bday bt unfortunately I couldn't coz I have a problem with my internet bt really happy bday sending u lots of love and wishing u lots of happiness and success.