Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-krazyriya- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wish youuu a veryyy veryyy Happieee Birthdayy Sahil..πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ€—.our rocking dude..πŸ˜‰sadu yet stylish Yuvraj Birla...❀️
-krazyriya- thumbnail
Beautiful thread yanks...😳...and  i loved the title- "SSEL ka Taj..Hamara Yuvraj" woww...πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
the banners and other stuff are awesome..😳.Laugh.Out.Loud and Urshu...great stuff by youu guys..❀️ 
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -krazyriya-

Beautiful thread yanks...😳...and  i loved the title- "SSEL ka Taj..Hamara Yuvraj" woww...πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

the banners and other stuff are awesome..😳.Laugh.Out.Loud and Urshu...great stuff by youu guys..❀️ 

Call me Linaya. Your stuff is just freaking stunning!😳
Edited by Laugh.Out.Loud - 9 years ago
-Ursh- thumbnail
Happy birthday Sahil your too cute and sexy man 
We I love your offscreen bytes your crazy funny 
fai_luBz_NehaHC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A Very big Happy Bday to u Sahil!!!!You r truly one of the best tv star nd a great human being too.On This day just wana thnk u for making us fall in love with Yuvraj.Luv ur chemistry with Rajashri.one of the best jodi on tv.Luv everythng about u but ur smile just kills me.keep smiling always Sahil.Once again wishing u Happy bday!!!May Allah always shower his blessings on You.

love u loadz
                                    Fahida
wayback thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A. Cake for you Sahil...

Don't worry Sugar free hai...lol πŸ˜›
simpleton thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Sahil Mehta.. Wish you success in life and always...
You are rocking it as YuvrAj... Hope to see more of you on tv... Offscreen segments are hilarious..comedy suits you... Ehehee...

Hope you read all these wishes...
wayback thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
crusty thumbnail

Happy Birthday, Sahil πŸ˜ƒ

You are the biggest WHACK Job I've ever seen on-screen πŸ˜† By that I don't mean Yuvraj but you, Sahil. Your off-screen segments are HILARIOUS! God has blessed you with a great sense of humour and tooth fairy has blessed you with amazing set of pearly whites πŸ˜› Man, your smile just lights up your face and it has the ability to put a smile on others face! The main reason I'm posting here today is I find your whining, under the garb of your sarcastic comments about how you are "less loved" by the viewers, quite funnyπŸ˜† I assure you, we love you just as much, which is why we are irritated with less screen-time for Yuvraj and his character inconsistency! 

Anyways, as a sincere viewer and loyal fan, I'm taking the liberty to advice you on two things on your birthday:

1) You sink your teeth into a situation with meat. Given a meaningful scene, you are flawless. But you are totally zoned out where it requires typical daily soap loudnessπŸ˜† Because, I noticed you were completely in-sync with your character when you understood it but the last few weeks that Yuvraj has gone a total idiot we could see you struggling to understand what the hell was going on.πŸ˜† Your acting is nuanced and quite understated πŸ‘πŸΌ Given the complex character Yuvraj is, you brought as many layers to him as a competent actor does. Kudos for that! πŸ‘ So hopefully, in SSEL and post-SSEL you better stick to offbeat , typical daily is not your cup of tea. And really, really hoping you'd raise above the mediocre script and keep giving us your best version of Yuvraj.

2) Never lose that smile and humour. You are blessed with the best in both. We know you can make people both cry and laughπŸ˜›πŸ˜† but you mostly do the latter(I think?!) Keep spreading your infectious smile to everyone! Btw, I love how you make fun of YuvrajπŸ˜† Like,  how little things in life for him are big issues and his no-job-lifeπŸ˜† And take a BOW to your imitation skills, specially love your imitation of your idol, SRK and your co-star,Rajshri πŸ˜†

Us to your flawless imitation skills :   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Good luck and may you reach all the dizzy heights you dream of β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

P.S: Sahil, if you read this can you please tell your writers on our behalf that we don't want Yuvraj-Suhani romancing away to glory but we actually want to see a good story between two such distinct individuals without compromising on your characters? Remind them that the highest TRP you got was when Y-S were in character yet growing individually & together.

Once again a very very happy birthday!πŸ˜ƒ And hi-5 on being an Aries and April born! πŸ˜›

Edi Add: I am a total idiot. I completely forgot to mention what a wonderful job Yanks has done on this thread! Ursh, laugh.out.loud and whoever else made this fantastic thread - Great job! Yanks, super job buddy! β­οΈπŸ‘
Edited by drummedup - 9 years ago
dev22 thumbnail
Happy Bday Sahil Mehta (Suhani's Yuvraj)