OS - The Sobs of a Beard

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

OS - The Sobs of a Beard

"I think you should cut a little more to the left." I heard Shehenshah's voice. And, I was excited. Finally, I would be beautified too, people would admire my style, thankfully and I won't get repulsive glances anymore!!! Yippee! *happy dance*

"That's done, Shehenshah. Anything else, to be done?" The barber bowed having trimmed his hair. Yes! There is. I am left! And, I waited for him to point out that I needed to be taken care of too, but, but, but, Shehenshah said, NO, NOTHING ELSE! Like how, could he? Shit. And, I stay there, where I was, anticipating and receiving flak.

Ya, you guessed it right. I am Shehenshah Jalaluddin Mohammad Akbar's beard. I am too long, too thick and too much to be of any good. It is a wrong notion that beards love to be long! We most certainly don't! We like to look good, long or short.

When Jodha Begum came into the palace, I was practically nonexistent. Then, Salim came up. And, now he is a grown young man, almost as old as his father was, when he courted Jodha Begum. And suddenly, to show Jalal's old, like real old, he started growing me.

Okay, initially, it felt nice, that I was finally being allowed some freedom instead of being cut to size all the time, but later, when I realised, people were staring at me weirdly, I knew something was wrong. Why can't Jodha Begum tell him something?

As far as I know, with age, hair fall increases, so technically, Jalal should either be bald, or his hair must be graying and thinning, not becoming thicker and darker!

It looks like Shehenshah's become Devdas, pining for his love, and Salim, has a beard/stubble that looks like he has won his love a hundred times over! And trust me, it is the exact reverse.

Jalaluddin Mohammad was, in his youth, the kind of man, who, chaand mein apni mohabbat ka chehra dekhte hain.' He was the type to who would bring the said chand home! And he did. He brought Jodha home. My God, the extent to which he loved/s her. I don't think there is anyone in this world, and trust me, I have seen every man born and dead, who could love someone as much as Jalal does. Meri nazar na lag jaaye!

Such people have stubble, showcasing their victory, and who has such awesome stubble? Our dear Salim does. And, HE is the one who tries to find his love in the moon. He isn't the one to fight it out, poor guy.

Anyhow, from all of those #JalalBeardHaters, is this one girl, who has actually written a story about me! Populism, not popularity at foreplay.

EK Mata Ji, do something before it gets too late.

The End.

A/N - ๐Ÿ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forthislifeonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God!!!!!!It's just hillarious๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ...
Seriously Jalal needs a shaving...His, his beard all are out of shapes...& Looks a mix of Jesus & devdas...ajjeb combination.isn't it???๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†...
But whatever...U have put the sarcasm very well...just loved...
U totally rocked๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Ambidextrous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya can't see jalal like this he looks so handsome without beardโ˜บ๏ธ
too good๐Ÿคฃ
Starry_Love thumbnail
Najma Must say, once again really well written Os with  great Humour. ๐Ÿ‘ I don't really watch Jodha Akhbar but enjoyed reading this. 
Really enjoyed reading it. And thanks for the Pm dear! ๐Ÿ˜ณThis one is just hilarious & too good. ๐Ÿ˜† Loved the beard ki Pov๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by sophiewonzer14 - 9 years ago
Savi.23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿคฃ nice story dr..tks for the pm..
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
A beard's pov ๐Ÿคฃ
aree... awesome OS Naj! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was superb... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ...Seriously one of the best os ever
avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my god its hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for the pmEdited by avika444 - 9 years ago
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hw hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ I really cnt believe it dat u seriously did write an os on beard omggg v funny najma ๐Ÿ˜† cnt stop laughing I knw dis beard on jalal /rajat is nt liked by mny ppl including me I wnt dat old jalal d dashing fellow widout beard he desperately needs 2 shave plus trim his hair 2 ๐Ÿ˜† ya jodha begum shold giv him advice rathr a strict one ๐Ÿ˜† nywyz wonderful os ๐Ÿ‘ thnx fr d pm...