Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BriNi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ParthDiKamli

Thank you everyone for your support. πŸ˜† My first chapter is ready, but please someone tell me how can i post it??  i mean how to continue??🀒

type ur update in cmment box... simple😊
ParthDiKamli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chapter-1

MURTHY MANSION
It was a new morning for Nandini as this was the time when her dream came true. Yes her dream, her dream of joing SPACE (A college for musicians) was going to actually happen but she didn't know a big twist is going to take place in her life after joing SPACE. 
So, Lets start. Nandini was living with her brother Rishav and her chacha and chachi. It was 9 and her chachi suddenly shouted from downstairs Hayo Rabbba!!! Nandu tu late ho jayegi jaldi kar beta. Aaj pehla din hai tera SPACE me. That time Nandini was getting dressed up and was fixing her hair. After listening to what chachi said.
 She just ran downstairs with her purse kissed on Chachi's cheek, hugged her and said: Really me late ho gayi Chachi jana padega breakfast canteen me kar lungi. She said and left for SPACE as she  knew that her Chachi will not let go without making her eat breakfast. 
 Chachi smilingly said to herself: Haayo rabba! Kitni soni kudi hai kisi ki nazar na lag jaye meri bacchi ko.
MALHOTRA HOUSE

Manik was sleeping. Suddenly he got a call from Cabir who was searching Manik in college but he couldn't find him anywhere so he called him. Seeing the name of his Best Friend Manik recieved the call. He was about to say Hello but got interrupted by Cabir.
Cabir: Kahan hai tu saale?? Pata hai na aaj se College start hai. Kisi ladki ke sath to nahi hai na?? Kahan hai be tu?? Tu aa bhi raha hai ya nahi?? 
Manik: Cabir. Cabir.Cabir. Mujhe bolne to de. Ha bhai main aa raha hun, Ready hoke.
Cabir: Ready hoke?? Tu ab tak ready nahi hua??
Manik: Wo.. Actually.. Nahi..
Cabir: Saale.. Tu aa college batate hain hum.
Manik: Ok baba thik hai. Pehle call to rakh.
Cabir: Chal thik hai See ya!!.
With this Manik  freshen up and left for SPACE.

SPACE 

The classes already got started. Both Manik and Nandini got late. So, they were literally running to their classes. They reached the corridor of the college  and suddenly both Manik and Nandini coliided and Nandini fell down on Manik. Both got stuck in their eyes. They were near their class and a student started singing ISHQ BULAVA in backround .

That's all for chapter 1. I hope you guys liked it. We'll be waiting for your feedback, so, Keep commenting. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
After reading ur update dis 1st came to my mind PEHLI NAZAR MEI KAISA JADU KAR DIYA hihihihi...lol good update cont asap n nxt time a bigger one
Dhariya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow too good
loved the manbir convo
Cont soon
sanya0612 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's a good start ! I'm sure it's going to get amazing ..
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Read chapter 1
Murthy Mansion? Is Nandini also rich in your story?
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm start
loved it
cont soon
ParthDiKamli thumbnail
Well. That's not clear now. Let that be a suspence for now. You'll get to know that in upcoming episodes. Till then, Keep reading. Hope you're liking our story. :) [:)]
ParthDiKamli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monstuholic4evr

Read chapter 1[BR]Murthy Mansion? Is Nandini also rich in your story?

Well no.. She belongs to a middle class family only. I couldn't get any different word that time. that's why i used Mansion
ParthDiKamli thumbnail
Thanks everyone for appreciating our work. Your appreciations really motivate us. We'll post the next chapter soon.