Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashu25

https://www.facebook.com/dailybhaskar/photos/a.154419231283514.31206.114606458598125/873068046085292/?type=1&theater

LAASYA FOUND !!!!

Super cute hai re. Thoda aur hair hota tho could have imagined with her fountains on her head too. πŸ˜Š
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hsp,wait for the next..i am damn sure nisha will give iur gushworthy rnb back!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Dont call RnB a JERK...Appa is not justified. I am team RnB now. I was totally II but you guys are bashing the dude, So i am now team RnBπŸ˜†πŸ˜† (I am with the underdog)

aaw chupe sher ko jaga diya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† right now i cant see R&B's positive cause "I feel " what he did to II was wrong.
The only thing appa is justified is being worried for II since R&B is from a different galaxy and by doing this R&B has proved him right IMO oh btw i am always for the underdog and in this thread u really think R&B is the underdog πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i am surprised people havent killed me yet 🀣
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Paatti & Pick up lines

#teamII he is still not there 😑OMG that is sooo mean he really better have an explanation .
this is the limit yaar .. how can he let her be the weekend alone first month into their wedding..
Appa had it right , hate appa but he was right this guy hardly cares for his daughter, 2 weeks honeymoon then back to what seems like his first love ARGENT.. unless he is sick in Geneva i cant get over this .. gets added to his list of #jerkiness

loved how she cleaned akkas house perfect perfect and going to have a good time..

I didnt like the cheesy line and no i dont want her to even look at the new dude just  may be feel good that ok she can still get a line in a bar given right now her confidence must be an all time low.
If my husband left for a week   2 weeks after marriage i would think he hates me and actually much much more 😑

Anu: I agree separation is painful right after the honeymoon, but there is sometime called reality. I just wish RnB had told her at the start of HM. II would have had the clarity. In my case we had galavanting around the Europe for 3 weeks for HM and had separated in Paris, I was heading back to India and he back to Canada. Had some immigration issue to Canada,( some home country BS). We were just arguing on the phone/chats etc for 3 months. I hated it. But it was beyond his control. (I was a brat in those days). Poor man started to look for transfer to NYC which took 2 months but (he was equally miserable)...and I joined him in 2 weeks of his moving to the greatest city in the world.(I love NYC)

It was long 3 months. I was aware of it will happen, but didn't realize the gravity of separation.

Cut some slack for RnB. He is not doing it on purpose, I am just upset he didn't communicate well to II.Communication leads to community, that is, to understanding, intimacy and mutual valuing. This couple has a long way to go.

Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Anu: I agree separation is painful right after the honeymoon, but there is sometime called reality. I just wish RnB had told her at the start of HM. II would have had the clarity. In my case we had galavanting around the Europe for 3 weeks for HM and had separated in Paris, I was heading back to India and he back to Canada. Had some immigration issue to Canada,( some home country BS). We were just arguing on the phone/chats etc for 3 months. I hated it. But it was beyond his control. (I was a brat in those days). Poor man started to look for transfer to NYC which took 2 months but (he was equally miserable)...and I joined him in 2 weeks of his moving to the greatest city in the world.(I love NYC)

It was long 3 months. I was aware of it will happen, but didn't realize the gravity of separation.

Cut some slack for RnB. He is not doing it on purpose, I am just upset he didn't communicate well to II.Communication leads to community, that is, to understanding, intimacy and mutual valuing. This couple has a long way to go.

if she had known she would be prepared.. wednesday say saturday thak .. he should have told her but i wont cut some slack until i know the reason :) and then i will also switch to R&B gush πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† my current frame is #teamII and i dont take too long to switch sides
Wow 3 months away was long but intezaar ka phal meetha hua YEAH NYC i love it too ..hopefully the same thing for II too..
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swaram

Super cute hai re. Thoda aur hair hota tho could have imagined with her fountains on her head too. πŸ˜Š

Hai na πŸ˜ƒ
She is II's version of FAT too πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Ashu25 thumbnail
Kya yaar!!
Tum log abhi bhi RB dhulai mein lage ho πŸ€£
Pata nahi yeh naya banda kaun hai...
I am sure Nish kuch paka rahi hai β­οΈ
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Kya yaar!!

Tum log abhi bhi RB dhulai mein lage ho πŸ€£
Pata nahi yeh naya banda kaun hai...
I am sure Nish kuch paka rahi hai β­οΈ

I know people are bashing the poor guy, I am now team RnB...I have changed my songs alsoπŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail

I know people are bashing the poor guy, I am now team RnB...I have changed my songs alsoπŸ˜†

LOL
I am in both the troops!!!
 I can bash anyone and sympathise with anyone πŸ€£
Hsp.canada thumbnail

LOL
I am in both the troops!!!
 I can bash anyone and sympathise with anyone πŸ€£

You are chaalo...Pick one teamπŸ˜†