Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I should take a job of DJ  for this story ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

YO!!!
We could take on various roles ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Friend & Foe
She laughed at the quality of the pick up line, he did too smiling sheepishly, extended a hand "Charlie, Charles actually, but it sounds to0 princely" he laughed again

"It does" she smiled...

"Mallu?" she asked
He smiled one more time... he was the same height as her, an inch shorter maybe? But cute...dark curly hair, glasses... and a goatie
"We should get off the dance floor if we decide we will let out mouths do the dancing" he muttered in her ear

"Good idea" he helped her get off... they started chatting in a corner, she picked up her drink, and sipped, "You dont want to know the name" she grimaced, "I actually know them all" he said proudly smiling

"Do u live in Delhi?" he asked

"I thought it was 70s nite, is it a night to celebrate out of towners too?" she asked

"No its just that the three women I hit on using that chessy pick up line, all turned out to be not from Delhi" he chuckled

"Well... I am, but married" she smiled
"where is the husband?" Charlie asked
"Dont know... overseas but not sure which city" she said in his ear
The noise was raucous and jarring... too loud for a Carnatic lover... in fact most things about this club was not "her"

"Darn it!! 4th time unlucky then...Are u here with friends?" he asked cheerfully

"Yep, the pasty orange, no blue, no pink(the strobe lights flashed on Fareeda) is her (she pointed) the other one... not sure where she went" II muttered searching

"I work in an ad agency in Rani Jhansi Rd, what do u do?" he asked

"Public Accounting... but now SW, makes me wish I was in Pub Acctg" she laughed out loud, over the noise

He laughed too staring at her face, obviously finding her attractive

"I mean if Pub Acctg seems pleasant... can u imagine?" II stressed

"You have a lovely smile" he muttered... sadly?

A  disharmonic clanky song was played louder than necessary
"Thanks,  but not laughing much these days" she said looking down at her feet..

"Work? or Life in general" he asked curious..

"A bit of both" she said

"U talk little dont u" he asked

She laughed hysterically... "WRONGGG!! umm... THAT would be my husband" she said as she felt a squish and a plop inside

"U do too" he said bringing the topic back to her

"Its too noisy" she said

"Do u want to go hang out at a restaurant?" he asked eagerly

"Umm no... i ate already" II lied, guilty

"I dont know your name" he pressed on

"Ishita... Iyer... but now Bhalla.." she said softly
The song ended and suno na sangemarmar began to play, a tad bit melodious than the previous song, people's dance movements were softer and mellow she noticed

"I KNEW IT!!" he declared proudly

"what?

"U HAD to be an Iyer with those eyes" he said "that hair, the face, everything" he had a wistful expression

"thanks" she nodded

"Do u sing too?" he asked "every Iyer Ive known sings" he said startled

She laughed nodding tenatively

He talked and talked and talked about where he was raised and who his
friends were, and how he got into advertizing, and where he hoped to be in 10 years, just a REAL nice chatty guy
He worked for HTA Hindustan Thompson Assoc, showed her some campaigns he worked on, like Nestle... on his phone

She had made a friend in one of the most unlikely places, well she could befriend anyone... but she had found someone just like her in a club

"FINALLY!! some one that talks as much as I do" II chuckled

"Thats a lie" he said scanning II's face "U seem very somber... thoughtful, almost as if you are sad?" he wondered

"Umm... no.. I am not, had a busy week thats all" she smiled

I AM JUST SUSPECTING MY HUSBAND HAS ABANDONED ME AND WILL NEVER RETURN TO DELHI
NO BIGGIE!!
I MISS HIM LIKE HELL. I WANT HIM TO TELL ME HE DOES TOO
MY MARRIAGE IS BARELY THREE WEEKS OLD
AND HE HAS BEEN GONE FOR 10 DAYS NOW
HE MUST HAVE ABANDONED ME...

"Do u dance?" he asked politely, bringing her back from hell

"NOOO Three left feet" she said, trying to be funny, but failing

"Ditto, lets see how we do" he extended a hand, warmly

"Yes let us" she heard behind her she turned, and died of shock... it was her husband
She quickly scanned the room and her table... and smelled her drink, and sipped "dream?"

"NO? Pinne epdi IVAN idula? (how is HE here?) MUST be a dream
RAKSHASAN IS PROBABLY AT SOME SIDEWALK CAFE OR WHATEVER THEY HAVE IN GENEVA EATING A TURKEY SANDWICH
PIGGG!!!

" Hello" said Charlie warding off the man's attention toward them politely

But the man firmly planted himself beside his wife

She leaned gently to check if she could actually feel him... SHE COULD, he leaned forward supporting her firmly
And her heart began to race... it was indeed her frenzied foe

"Umm Charlie... this is my husband" II said

"REALLY? I thought u just said, u didnt know where he was or overseas?" Charlie looked like he was just told he couldnt be the President of United States

"Ouch! U believed that?" R&B asked the man curiously

Charlie looked at the really tall man in a very confused way

"It was good meeting you... you two/too(?)" he hurriedly included R&B in his greeting

II nodded...
"Hope u are 5th time lucky" II said
"At the rate its going tonite... I doubt it" Charlie laughed "Look me up or stop by u can meet the team" he invited genially

She nodded... just as her husband placed a hand on her elbow...

FIRMLY!!

A freight train started from her stomach and moved up... thundering through her insides... as she watched Charlie depart..

She sipped her drink

"what are u drinking?" he asked

bas***d!! LIKE THERE IS NOTHING WRONG BETWEEN US
JERK!!! SHE CURSED HIM GENEROUSLY SO AS TO KEEP THE FREIGHT TRAIN IN CONTROL
FOUND HERSELF FLUSHING

"Its called Tight Snatch" she said offering him a sip humorlessly
He took more than a sip... a GULP actually, holding her hand in a steely grip

"This is probably my nightmare or dream" she muttered as the song ended

"Ofcourse" he said

"Last I heard u lived in Malcha Marg, NOT Ashok Hotel" she mocked

"Last I heard YOU were married too" he shot back

Her friends showed up... the boyfriends curious... the introductions were made... they wanted to know if he got here from the airport

R&B as usual did not reveal anything... the girls giggled "sending her away"

"I am not going home with you" she said

He acted like he didnt hear it... he wore jeans and a multicolored check shirt, folded at 1/4 sleeve... his shirt was tucked in... pulled out in some spots
under the strobe lights he looked hot... ermm... to her he looked hot under the sun too

ARGHHH!!

He drove quietly, she told him she had her car here, he didnt say anything just waited until the valet paged his.

He held the door open unusually chivalrous... on the Ferrari

He broke a speed limit or two, driving the 5 minute stretch home... she was sure the Zambian guards were going to shoot him...
He didnt open the door now... she sat there seething, he was up when she got there... to pick out clothes to change

Ranjan was in bed or reading, she didnt see him anywhere near the swing or lounge...

"Did u tell him u were married?" he asked leaning on her closet doorjamb hands in pockets

"Nope! I was going to stuff my taali (the yellow cord around her neck with pendants) and choora in my purse before I had sex" she muttered with sass huskily
As he approached her swiftly

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Perfect Nish
The guy deserved this...If he thinks he can do anything and expect her to budge for everything, then he is totally wrong...If he can go away as he pleases, then she need not be pining for him...she can have her own fun...😆 ðŸ˜†

and wat kind of a question was that in the end ???

The charlie guy clearly told

"REALLY? I thought u just said, u didnt know where he was or overseas?" 

which means she obviously told that she was married...but she gave a good reply ðŸ˜† I am sooo happy ðŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail
As Hershey is MIA, I will ask her question: Phir kya hoa Nisha ?
SushSathisha thumbnail
wooo i at last spotted it...
RKB back party time
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So R&B Returns !!!

Curious to read what will happen next .. this time make up has to be beyond bed ..
I am #teamII still 😆
I know R&B must have had a very valid reason, he misses her equally may be even more but like II i dont know it too ..

may be in future like they came up with this text me morning and text me later pact after the 1 week no talk engagement period .. they may decide to tell each other the plans ahead.

In our house we have this huge monthly calendar  in the kitchen where we write everything from classes, to cleaners to parties to trips against the specific date for all to see .. helps every one.
IDK if thats a solution just a random thought..

Nish is the next update 5AM IST just setting expectations 😳

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I thought so!!making him jealous (unknowingly though!)is the best counter she can give him!pretty good move!and the last answer!you nailed it II!
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic Nisha...II's had it. I love the way how he ends up getting his way every single time. II would never stop provoking him would she? But o guess that what makes their relationship so khata meetha.
BTW Nisha, HTA has moved from rani Jhansi road to GUrgaon. One of the HTAs creative directors was a very close frind. She started out at Rani Jhansi Road but about a decade ago they moved to Gurgaon. Interestingly she has extensively worked on Nestle. Wow what a coincidence. 

Waiting for the bomb to phato!