SS13 Holds & Fillings on 132 - Page 121

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by taramira

Originally posted by Ashu25

Nisha!
In all this I am hoping you havent forgotten you have to write aaj ka last quota for all of us...
did you begin ? Confused

I am glad you reminded her..warna I think kabhi kabhi Humari dost rah se Bhatak  Jati hai...

ROFL  Hey that can be a great tag line for Garmin GPS/Ashu

"Bicchde huon ko milaaye bhoole huon ko rah dikhaye Garmin GPS aka Ashu"

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by taara113

It rained here a lot early morning Nish, make it rain on their walk back home, technically i was thinking dey wld drive back but now i just went to the balcony and saw the weather and now want them to walk...
Delhi is messing big time with weather this yr...

What date is it rt now ??

Taara April 5th Sunday I believe, she joined work on March 31st Monday, and he returned Saturday night and found her at the Ashok Hotel club

Baarish? KYON nahi... but Delhi baarish is astounding. My favorite spot to be is in my Amma Appa's balcony, there is a small balcony off the third bedroom, the big balcony doesnt have good views. The small balcony is 20 feet from the building at the back, LOLbut there is something about water logging between the two rows of building thats just mesmerizing to watch

Ive waited in bus stops for hours, commuted in crowded buses amongst soaked peopleDead walked in knee deep water, hoped for an auto when Connaught Place plunged into darkness... sat in autos as the curtain on one side would fly off... spraying street water from buses.
Or the tarp on top would be leaky .Ive taken rickshaws and shed a tear or two for the guy as he pedaled through knee deep water.

I agree with Swathi only Bollywood and Kekta can make it romantic, People like us can only conjure up smelly soaked feet, MACHHAR, and itchiness all night

But the best part is, Amma will make rasam, and thohayal (coconut chutney with imliEmbarrassed) IF she can manage to grind it before power goes out, along with aloo curry

ITS WORTH EVERY MISERYCry  Darn it... why cant life be simple and uncomplicated?

Short answer: SURE!! Next chapter or the one afterTongueLOL

Nisha when you are in college or out with friends or newly married as in II's case...you do tend to see things a little differently and I think II will too...unless the machchars are really terrible. OMG DII KI balcony and barish...where will RB figure in all of this. Wo bhi hoga kya...I don't think he's a great one to bheego in the barish...

Can still feel the mitti On my sandals, clothes sticking..fearing that books will get wet, trying desperately to hold my bag over my head but then being horrified that the bag will be ruined. Sitting in the DTC in that state is even worse...but I recall all this with such great pleasure...trying to cross the street with friends, squealing, not a care in the world...waving mudrika Bus down, arguing with the conductor...the U special...everything was super.
Word...
Done most of it and loved it...i can still do Tongue
Iv outing plans aaj im praying the weather remains nice :)
I LOVE THIS UPDATE AND YOU Hug
Why is he calling her a peanut!!!
 VERY VERY cuteee LOLLOLLOL
I just want them to be here...Like this ...Forever Day Dreaming

Unshaved man!! You are too tall - ROFL

Paavam MM mein Shravu and here Nandu...friends and partners in crime in everything LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by Ashu25

Nisha!
In all this I am hoping you havent forgotten you have to write aaj ka last quota for all of us...
did you begin ? Confused

I am glad you reminded her..warna I think kabhi kabhi Humari dost rah se Bhatak  Jati hai...

LOL!!
She wrote one..
Its full of my mass of butter Hug
hey gd mrng SmileSmile im so happy nisha di  i got 3 updates back to back yeeyyy i started reading frm 96 page frm 9 in d mrng with all comments...i felt soo happy reading 2 nw reader comment itna acha tha ...finally i completed reading all comments and 3 updates Big smileBig smile ...ur soo sweet ashu di i love reading ur comments...whoever is reading sosy should compulsory know u LOLWink lv ull everyone Smile 
Peanut - so so so sweet. And II being jealous of the little tyke...I totally understand the feeling. When I got married I was insanely jealous of my husbands 3 year old nephew. He used to give him so much attention..I had to literally tell myself how cheap I was...feels so silly now but then I wanted all his attention...
Hold me" "hold me" she begged
"This man is too hairy" - ROFL . II and Laasya are enough for this dude ROFL
drooling all over R&B's cargos.. like rain shower... - Paavam their clothes ille LOL

I want to stand dude, you are too tall" - 
I am actually looking forward to Laasya mouthing these words to her mama 

Vendaam angeye iru di-  This is another...Always sulking ROFL

Originally posted by harinikrishna06

hey gd mrng SmileSmile im so happy nisha di  i got 3 updates back to back yeeyyy i started reading frm 96 page frm 9 in d mrng with all comments...i felt soo happy reading 2 nw reader comment itna acha tha ...finally i completed reading all comments and 3 updates Big smileBig smile ...ur soo sweet ashu di i love reading ur comments...whoever is reading sosy should compulsory know u LOLWink lv ull everyone Smile 

Hahahahah...Thanks love!!
I am like this eternal plot outside of Sosy LOLLOLLOL