Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
No swaram...this does nt work fr me...sorry
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

No swaram...this does nt work fr me...sorry

No problem re! Just trying to help you gals.πŸ˜‰ Search is on...
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Oh children!! Drat!! Brats!! rats
What is it about them and their pranks!!
yep!!April Fools week and harmless pranks continue in SoSy land...
They do manage to put a goofy smile on your face( as long as you see them applied on others...)
I strongly believe that pranksters who start young with harmless pranking and who continue to be will always be kids at heart.( II in our case) They do come up with the whackiest of ideas and invest a lot of time and mind to get that energized boost of harmless fun ...
My daughter a few months back wanted a Goofy pen. They are these whacky bobblehead pens with a suction cup with funny faces, smiles and outrageous hair dos , feather strands all standing up like pins and their heads turn too. So I asked my daughter, c'mon why this, aren't u a little big for this ... She said, precisely!! My homework is getting tortorously long every night , this pen will have me smiling while I am at it ...
I do wonder if Madam writer keys in these 'prankies' with the "goofy pen" in her hand to come up these 'gems' πŸ˜›

so smartπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
swaram thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Oh children!! Drat!! Brats!! rats
What is it about them and their pranks!!
yep!!April Fools week and harmless pranks continue in SoSy land...
They do manage to put a goofy smile on your face( as long as you see them applied on others...)
I strongly believe that pranksters who start young with harmless pranking and who continue to be will always be kids at heart.( II in our case) They do come up with the whackiest of ideas and invest a lot of time and mind to get that energized boost of harmless fun ...
My daughter a few months back wanted a Goofy pen. They are these whacky bobblehead pens with a suction cup with funny faces, smiles and outrageous hair dos , feather strands all standing up like pins and their heads turn too. So I asked my daughter, c'mon why this, aren't u a little big for this ... She said, precisely!! My homework is getting tortorously long every night , this pen will have me smiling while I am at it ...
I do wonder if Madam writer keys in these 'prankies' with the "goofy pen" in her hand to come up these 'gems' πŸ˜›

Your daughter is semma smart (really smart). Kids have logic for everything nowadays.πŸ˜†
I think Nisha must be a prankster herself or she is damn good with her imagination. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by swaram - 9 years ago
swaram thumbnail
Ok , how do you like Mrunal Kulkarni as Sam?

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaram

she looks pretty well for sam.nice choice.but she is now 47.thoda elder than actual sam na?baki sab ookk.
Hsp.canada thumbnail
II is thinking this
Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
swaram thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

she looks pretty well for sam.nice choice.but she is now 47.thoda elder than actual sam na?baki sab ookk.

Maybe she is better candidate for Savita then?πŸ˜†
Errantnomad thumbnail
Continuing with my earlier note on   Children...
There's a truism that children are the source of Greatest Joy and Greatest sorrow.
Not all parents have the resources , monetary or developmental to manage them at various stages...
At times they are the vectors of worry, anger and disappointment, as infants, they deprive of energy and sleep and at other stages they strain our finances and marraige too, if children begin to use one parent against another...

On a few days, I have wondered when I see community living retirement homes springing up every book and corner,if it's daunting when we sacrifice time, money and our self to parenthood , are we deluding ourself ...

Then there are most other days when I feel children have a big hand to play in giving our lives a purpose, infuse fun and pride in to our lives and perhaps enrich our identies too

Of late in india,the percentage of child free " DINK"( double income no kids is on the raise" , I know of a close family relative too, she very irritably said" people all around me ask why have we not gone for one", I interrupted her and asked " now that u have brought it up , I ask you why", she said "I don't know , how is parenting connected to well being"...

In return I asked her why did she have to measure it, it's probably the only thing , joys and sorrows of it cannot be measured and that parenting is 'Ineffable".

Not that my gem convinced her and they still are "DINKS" by 'CHOICE'
Drat !! That word again!!

Edited by Errantnomad - 9 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaram

Yep!! Neat