Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

I don't think that the blouse fits her anymore😆 Maybe more tight(99%) or more loose(1%)😆

All b/c of Sanjay Dutt. 
DianaPrince thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

All b/c of Sanjay Dutt. 

Let him release,situation might get worse😆 Chakki pees pees k he must have gotten more strength too😆
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kaha Meena Kumari ji aur kaha Kangana!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Has he mistaken Kangu for some one else?
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Has he mistaken Kangu for some one else?

Rather he has rightly recognized that she is the flavour of the season & with that NA, she has become the next best thing since sliced bread, so she can play anyone from Meena Kumari to Rekha to Madhuri Dixit 😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I agree with MEB, VIdya all the way. She would be pitch perfect for this biopic. I think Kangana's delivery isn't as great and needs some work on it.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Rather he has rightly recognized that she is the flavour of the season & with that NA, she has become the next best thing since sliced bread, so she can play anyone from Meena Kumari to Rekha to Madhuri Dixit 😆

Better her than Katty I guess. Don't want another 2012 when she was the flavor of the season and people wanted her as everyone from Madhubala to Noor Inayat Khan.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Melancholy, yes. Seductive is all PC & even Vidya Balan who has fantastic voice modulation. <3

I can totally see Tabu play Meena Kumari. Why don't they pick women who suit the role. 🥱

My gosh...! You are so right. Tabu would be fabulous! I actually wouldn't mind Vidya too. Not saying Kangana can't pull it off but I would prefer it to be someone more graceful.