tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What may have happened had arzoo not left the house when sahirs truth came out and maybe tried to teach any ideas or a story.
Something like arzoo saying ki i am not a weak woman to leave the house i will teach him a lesson for messing with arzoo nausheen khan.

Can there be a story starting from here of saaz.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
There can be but for that you need a title first... what did you have in mind...
tikit thumbnail
Long lost beast turned sweet husband.
Actually i want all of the people to write it rather from just my point of view so why not u start it first and ten we will see where it goes. So do write.
Edited by tikit - 9 years ago
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Reply...is that the title or concept... I think you should make it sorter but I love the idea it's so sweet...😳Edited by raaz19 - 9 years ago
Basic story was suppose to be different but changed it for trp pressure.
After wedding of saaz it was arzoo attitude was to turn rude and money minded and sahir realizing what he turned a sweet girl in to shrewd business women then followed by sahir redemption was to be shown followed by zeenat triangle with past opening and zaki was to be a cameo but turned into third angle messing up concept .
Channel and ph bunch of losers who couldn't utilize harshad talent hate them

If arzoo walked off sahirs life story would have been much better arzoo talent in designing was never shown .
After knowing sahir truth arzoo might have looked for job and some were saaz met in working space passions running high on sahir followed by arzoo getting to know sahir past then zeenat waking up third angle in the story then saaz fighting the odds and new lovestory perfect lovestory .
So much potential in script but writer messed up I hate trp yaEdited by rockstar29 - 9 years ago
tikit thumbnail
Ya true cvs and ph changed the track. How about u write it from urs perspective.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rockstar29

Basic story was suppose to be different but changed it for trp pressure.
After wedding of saaz it was arzoo attitude was to turn rude and money minded and sahir realizing what he turned a sweet girl in to shrewd business women then followed by sahir redemption was to be shown followed by zeenat triangle with past opening and zaki was to be a cameo but turned into third angle messing up concept .
Channel and ph bunch of losers who couldn't utilize harshad talent hate them

If arzoo walked off sahirs life story would have been much better arzoo talent in designing was never shown .
After knowing sahir truth arzoo might have looked for job and some were saaz met in working space passions running high on sahir followed by arzoo getting to know sahir past then zeenat waking up third angle in the story then saaz fighting the odds and new lovestory perfect lovestory .
So much potential in script but writer messed up I hate trp ya

I recently watched this show, and completed it. It had a lot of potential and never reached it. I dont just blame the channel, I blame the makers as well! The whole thing looked like a "murder mystery" half the time with all the "cloak and dagger" stuff, and Kurti Apa, Alvira and Anam taking up more than half the screen space. Everyday Arzoo will be insulted by someone and there will be high drama with Arzoo's step mum, Dad, Mum crying etc etc. It was honestly too much sometimes.

If they had shown Arzoo turning money minded and explored it more, would have been interesting. Also, they said the show was "set in fashion world" but other than one fashion show, and Anam stealing a design, we NEVER saw the fashion world. The whole story was centered around the house and Alvira's chaals and KA's endless drama etc. I blame the makers coz they always screw up! These makers only have good "ideas" but their execution is awful. They cant run a show for long without messing up the story. If this show had run longer HC would have quit just like ALL previous 4 Lions heroes, when his role became a "prop" in Vamp show! There would have been another endless drama with replacements or killing leads or bringing in other people to "hook up" with lead girl etc. At least HS didn't end in the gutter like Qubool Hai has! Thank god for small mercies is what I say! :)