Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
HSY can't host these kind of shows. He's unfamiliar with most of these actors and actresses and thus can't extract the best out of them. He has invited some of the best artists out there, yet the episodes are boring. The only episodes that were somewhat intriguing were those where  the guests went out of their way to provide some entertainment.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am glad for HSY thread.
I started watching season 2. I absolutely love the personality of  Jugan and momi rana. Jugan sounds like a jem of a person. Momi has really good and calm family type personality.  I have seen few interviews of Sana Jung and Imran Abbas. they are both are very sound minded nice people seem like. Adnan siddique is a true intelligent person who knows how to behave and what to say on national TV. love him.
I saw one episode from Last season and totally was put off by Saba Q . I don't ever want to watch any thing of her ever ever again. I used to actually like her acting but now i am so put off by her rudeness, snobbish, obnoxious personality. What the heck she think of her self. She does not want to get a cancer of mouth by working with Emraan Hashmi. (I am not his fan but he is a good actor hard working)  It really angers me to see adult behave immature in the public eye. Keep your true feelings to your self ,seriously ...you are a public figure , if you don't have anything intelligent to say please stay quite.  specially on now international TV because i am watching this from USA what ever is televised in Pakistan.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: starstruckk

HSY can't host these kind of shows. He's unfamiliar with most of these actors and actresses and thus can't extract the best out of them. He has invited some of the best artists out there, yet the episodes are boring. The only episodes that were somewhat intriguing were those where  the guests went out of their way to provide some entertainment.

Is this a April fool comment 
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want FQ and Sanam Baloch to come together in one show as a leading pair.  both my fav