Sushpective: Couples who laugh together.....last together!

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi Guys,
There is something so relaxing about Nibirs relationship...😊

It was a cute SR...which could have turned sour...had Viraj's frustrations dominated the scene...But Nisha was able to put that past and laugh with Kabir...freely! LOVED it!!!,

Way to go Nisha! 👏

What can I say about Viraj...
He is full of something...but it ain't love!

It is not about Nisha, and it is not about "love"...it is about him...not accepting the "defeat"...It is about his ego again...😕
Edited by -Sush- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sush- thumbnail

All collages are from my talented friend Shwets...!!!

Kabir is totally adorable...❤️❤️ There relationship is so comfortable...it is like...they just fit together...

They support each other, they laugh, they tease...it is really cute...

Loved how Kabir got back to Nisha for not allowing to put his arm around her shoulder...😆

-Sush- thumbnail

And then there was this...😆

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Res! 😳
- Edited - 
Awesome post by u, Sush.. 😊
Collages made by Swets is lovely.. 😳

Viraj.. not only her has trust issues, loneliness, egoistic. . But he's also become psychotic obsessive stalker 🤢 & calling Kabir as "woh ladka" 😡 so that he feels superior compared to Kabir.. 🤢
Edited by -Swetha- - 9 years ago
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
Hii Sush..

Totally second you on that theres something about NiBir's relationship...it just keeps on growing on the viewers and the comfort, and bond they share with each other is something that leaves a smile pasted on the face long after the episode ends and makes one sigh wishfully.

They are the real them in front of each other with absolute no pretence and its like soulmates which is they are not mirrors but the two pieces of jigsaw puzzle that completes the entire puzzle..

Maybe the beauty is after a long time its a friendship that is showcased instead of meet me mr. arrogant and the always forgiving damsel..

The yesterday scenes were total ROFL and super fun sequences esp the room scenes with shirtless kabir almost beaten by sandals and cute apology and their laughing over the wierd situations they are in :D

But the best scene was handsdown GF scene with ramesh and dadaji and ramesh laxmi and dadi

I dont dislyk NiRaj but i love NiBir more, irrespectively prefer Nauc the most..

But viraj was not a guy distressed in love but a delusional, obsessed and a possessive wierdo who just couldnt digest being rejected and has now taken up to possess the "thing" which he thought was his..And thats not love , not even fiftieth shade ..

Beautiful collages <3 <3
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Sush-

All collages are from my talented friend Shwets...!!!

Kabir is totally adorable...❤️❤️ There relationship is so comfortable...it is like...they just fit together...

They support each other, they laugh, they tease...it is really cute...

Loved how Kabir got back to Nisha for not allowing to put his arm around her shoulder...😆

Lovely caps n I kinda was reminded of viru washing his hands after touching nisha incident after watching this scene but give it to nibir to turn everything hilarious! 
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great post sush
Lovely colleges
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Sush-

And then there was this...😆

I have nothing much to say about this because I'm cracking up uncontrollably here! 🤣 🤣 🤣
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Apt post Sush and Sweta great pics.
Aneri aka nisha and Mishkat aka Kabir have good timing in terms of their responses they are so tuned into each other - make a cure couple on and off screen.
For once I am happy about a TV serial that shows the female lead with self-respect who rejects her rude lover to marry a trustworthy fun guy otherwise we have had TV female leads that only fall for the rude guy that pains them rather than the good guy who makes them laugh - refreshing and one of the reason I am hooked on to this serial.
Edited by sun2011 - 9 years ago
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wasn't watching the show before but now

I am loving camaraderie and honest relationship Nisha & Kabir share ! What makes it even better is their belief this is all pretense for family but come on how come both are so damn okay with this whole thing and why are they so "okay" with this so called "pretense" 😛

As for pricey boy, get over your self man, she's gone !! Get a grip on it and move on 🥱