Beeji and Roshni planning together - video link

madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Beeji and Roshni planning together and making Simran melt for Roshni Beeji making Simran and Roshni to clean the house together Nia and Shruthi gave a beautiful interview together in the telechaska video😊

Now I am happy that RV/Kri plan backfires this time too and it not only bring up SidNi together but also Beeji understand Roshni and her loveliness & Sim-Roshni together... All thanks to RV, Kri,Yash😆
Edited by madhuharini - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am happy RV--Kri  plan backfires. I think Beeji should try to patch up Sidni, but I think as Sid doesn't anyone to interfere,  that won't happen. Edited by afghangirl - 9 years ago
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tfs abi...🤗
Thank god they don't drag yash drama,bcoz of sid outburst beeji believes roshni and try to unite simran-roshni...😃 So beeji is not leaving anywhere until she unites saas-bahu...👍🏼

P.s: roshni wearing the same pink salwar when she weared in gift segment...😉
madhuharini thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachana10

Tfs abi...🤗

Thank god they don't drag yash drama,bcoz of sid outburst beeji believes roshni and try to unite simran-roshni...😃 So beeji is not leaving anywhere until she unites saas-bahu...👍🏼

P.s: roshni wearing the same pink salwar when she weared in gift segment...😉

welcome baby🤗
yup, Beeji doing the best now👍🏼
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the link and the update 😊
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS the link dear😊

Not at all intrested in Beeji trying to patch up simran and Roshni. I'm not even intrested in Simran - Roshni patch up😕 And i can guarantee this won't have any impact on SidNi relation. Sid don't like anyone interfering in their relation and Roshni is busy impressing Beeji and her saas and SidNi relation shall remain the same even after such a big Yash tamasha. Really disappointed with JR and I feel its time to say goodbye to the show till Roshni apologize🥱
madhuharini thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoopassion

TFS the link dear😊

Not at all intrested in Beeji trying to patch up simran and Roshni. I'm not even intrested in Simran - Roshni patch up😕 And i can guarantee this won't have any impact on SidNi relation. Sid don't like anyone interfering in their relation and Roshni is busy impressing Beeji and her saas and SidNi relation shall remain the same even after such a big Yash tamasha. Really disappointed with JR and I feel its time to say goodbye to the show till Roshni apologize🥱

ofcourse Roshni realizing her mistake dear... She herself taking chances for speaking to Sid these days. On that day when she prepared food, she was rushing to their room just to ask, how her preparation, then at night she asked him to come for final round contest but Sid ignored her. Then she cried alone seeing the moon thinking when and how their relationship damaged to this much level. Even yesterday, She started to speak saying, " thank u for helping me and mom at the end moment". But Sid annoyed her with the cotton in ears and she slept... Without realizing mistakes, how can she try so hard to talk with him(seems like she is craving slightly now) and trying to clear the messed up relationships... that's what happening now. After Yash bed room drama, she'ld apologize him and confess her feelings very soon and she will take care of her relationship with Sid without anyone's interference and can handle him alone. But to deal with Simran, she can't do it alone without beeji's help as there are 2 snakes already with her to poison her mind😊
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhuharini

ofcourse Roshni realizing her mistake dear... She herself taking chances for speaking to Sid these days. On that day when she prepared food, she was rushing to their room just to ask, how her preparation, then at night she asked him to come for final round contest but Sid ignored her. Then she cried alone seeing the moon thinking when and how their relationship damaged to this much level. Even yesterday, She started to speak saying, " thank u for helping me and mom at the end moment". But Sid annoyed her with the cotton in ears and she slept... Without realizing mistakes, how can she try so hard to talk with him(seems like she is craving slightly now) and trying to clear the messed up relationships... that's what happening now. After Yash bed room drama, she'ld apologize him and confess her feelings very soon and she will take care of her relationship with Sid without anyone's interference and can handle him alone. But to deal with Simran, she can't do it alone without beeji's help as there are 2 snakes already with her to poison her mind😊

I agree she is trying to do something, but is not doing what she is supposed to do. She has done a grave mistake of accusing him of something like rape and rather than saying sorry, she is asking about food and is talking about rat and snoring, I don't think anything is going to get sorted out by just nok -jhoking.😕 When Roshni was ignoring Sid after truth revelation Sid was adamant on making her hear his side of story by standing in the rain etc, like wise Roshni should take some effort now. If she keeps on doing just small things, 3months will soon get over and they would get divorced. I'm hoping for some improvement after Yash fiasco. Let's see if something happens , that's my last hope😉
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Wow beeji ll trust rosh dats gud
Nw i want rosh 2 open up nd speak 2 sid
I want dem 2 reveal evil face of rv nd kri
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this was a little unexpected that beeji will understand roshni after this yash drama.. but I am happy. there is a progress and it did not go round about in circles. sidni love each other and I think both are aware of their love. main problem is that roshni does not trust sid. n now Sid doesn't want reconciliation bcoz their families are suffering. hence the CVS are going to show how khuranas except Roshni (mostly simran)
and on the other hand sidni progress is also very slowly happening. I am just hoping roshni will take major steps after this yash thing n convince Sid.