Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
@onethatgotaway
Yaar pehle to yeh batao apka naam kiya hai? Your ID is too long to write πŸ˜›

There is no active development team here. We old members moderate the forum ourselves. Hinna would not write anything that offends anyone. She did not know you guys were getting offended. So ab chill karo please! πŸ€—

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

@onethatgotaway

There is no active development team here. We old members moderate the forum ourselves. Hinna would not write anything that offends anyone. She did not know you guys were getting offended. So ab chill karo please! πŸ€—

My name is Rafi ... friends call me Rafz πŸ˜†

And u are ?😳

Yaar kisi ke saaath phadde daalne ka shaukh mujhe bhi nai hai ... we just want to discuss  something  we all share  a mutual liking for ... peacefully. . that's  it πŸ˜Š
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26javey

Made something on Wali and Farah. Not pleased with it at all. Didn't come out the way I wanted it to.

Will try making more 

Yaaar this one's  lovely !!! πŸ˜³
Par itna depressing text kyun bhai ... starcrossed lovers kahaan yeh toh shaadi shuda couple hai πŸ˜†

Love the  colouring ... plus the way they are facing in opposite directions ... so perfect. πŸ‘
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Javz! beautiful siggies! <3
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

My name is Rafi ... friends call me RafzπŸ˜†

And u are ?😳

Yaar kisi ke saaath phadde daalne ka shaukh mujhe bhi nai hai ... we just want to discuss something we all share a mutual liking for ... peacefully. . that's it😊

My name is Mariam and everyone calls me Mary here.   πŸ˜ƒ

I totally understand. Now lets get back to our Wali Farah drooling.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

My name is Mariam and everyone calls me Mary here.   πŸ˜ƒ

I totally understand. Now lets get back to our Wali Farah drooling.

Nice to meetcha Maryam πŸ˜³

So there was this scene in between the promos .. where (visibly irate) Wali takes Farah by the hand and drags her to this ... boat ? Did u notice ? And they are sitting  facing away from each other on the boat (or jetty, Im not sure) .. the sittin part was not there in the promo but in a still released  by Hum TV with the caption "Waqt ke chakki ki paaton mein piss toh sahi" . Wonder what  that scene  is abt πŸ˜²
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

@onethatgotaway

Thanks Mary. I really didnt know that WaFa fans must write stuff only according to what the TM likes. I will keep it in mind next time before posting anything here. πŸ˜›
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Nice to meetcha Maryam😳

So there was this scene in between the promos .. where (visibly irate) Wali takes Farah by the hand and drags her to this ... boat ? Did u notice ? And they are sitting facing away from each other on the boat (or jetty, Im not sure) .. the sittin part was not there in the promo but in a still released by Hum TV with the caption "Waqt ke chakki ki paaton mein piss toh sahi" . Wonder what that scene is abt😲

Rafz this scene wasn't in the novel πŸ˜• let ne see pic on Ded page
mary78613 thumbnail

Nice to meetcha Maryam πŸ˜³

So there was this scene in between the promos .. where (visibly irate) Wali takes Farah by the hand and drags her to this ... boat ? Did u notice ? And they are sitting  facing away from each other on the boat (or jetty, Im not sure) .. the sittin part was not there in the promo but in a still released  by Hum TV with the caption "Waqt ke chakki ki paaton mein piss toh sahi" . Wonder what  that scene  is abt πŸ˜²

Hey I think they were two different scenes. Promos are usually misleading because they join different scenes. πŸ˜† I knew they were sitting facing away from each other but did not notice WHAT they were sitting on πŸ˜† I guess Farah is being stubborn and Wali might have dragged her in frustration. I think they might have had an argument that is why they are sitting facing away from each other. Did you check out Wali's expression in that scene? Such a cutie!

I think Wali is not going to be quiet and reserved like in the novel, he will be equally stubborn as Farah. I can't wait for their track! 
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Where is the pic :-( can anyone put that pic here ?