doli armanoo ki written update 26th and 27th march 2015

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
doli armaano ki 26 th and 27 th march 2015 written update:

sam and damini rejoice of spiling hm of urmi and ishaan...urmi comes bck and is worrie for shaurya...sam goes to office wi anirudh...anirudh says sam is my right hand from today..he says u carry on me and mamaji going for meeting...

sam is happy ans thinks he can make use of this opportunity...for himself...

urmi is restless ishaan tells her not to worry abd have something to eat...sam calls up da ini tells her badhaii ho...

doc calls up ishaan asks him to come to meet him...thy meet him and doc says shaurya has bone marrow cancer...

umri is sad distraught abt sharuya suffering from deadly disease cancer..she thnks abt all moments she spend with her son...
in office sam is loitering and reaches anirudh room..whi tells him..he will handle sales and marketing and will get 1%% for business he does...

at home ishaan and urmi are sitting with shaurya and are upset how can god do this to small kid...anirudh and mamaji are shokced to know abt shaurya suffering from cancer...sam adds dalt to wound by asking how long will shaurya survive and urmi shouts at him making him angry...

doc studies report and says shaurya has to get bone marrow donw throo his sibling and thy should plan for a kid...but ishaan tells he is nt his biological father...ishaan and urmi are tensed...

precap...ishaan are urmi are in confused state not able to understand if thy shld reveal the truth to all at home...

Edited by immira - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Thanks immira for Doli Armanoo Ki March 26 and 27, 2015 written update
wensue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hahahaha, the absolute most stupidest story line ever.  Give me a break!!!!!  If this story moves forward with this all will devinetely be lost.  Complete and utter nonsense!!!!!