Thread dedicated to ||~RUMAN~||

Panoramic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello all!

This is A special post for ruman!

I just adore ruhi raman relationship.
Very few shows on Indian tv have explored father daughter relationship. Yhm is one among them

Their mohabbatein makes yhm unique

Its sad that lately cvs stopped giving us ruman n that was one of reason I stopped watching this show but still following this forum πŸ˜›. Now cvs r hell bent on destroying it by horrible tracks.But Ruhanika does wonders on screen with her acting skill ...

And Karan an awesome actor! Miles ahead of many bollywood actors! 
He gives life to every scene he enacts. . That's why the show is still running inspite of such horrible n.illogical tracks

KP and RUHANIKA ur just remarkable!
I still wonder how can be they so real.Their scenes just touches ur heart. Not to forget their off screen chemistry is adorable as well.πŸ‘

karan patel is best as raman.. Impeccable performance!! πŸ‘Best onscreen father I hv seen! πŸ‘

So here a special thread dedicated to raman n cute ruhi as they r best onscreen father daughter duo.πŸ˜ƒ

Hence we r here to share all old raman ruhi scenes pics n gifs. :)

And Yes u can share ruhi adi shravu
ananya n muthu scenes with raman as well .😊

Thanks in advance:)!😊

Ps : all uploads of mine r made by me so free to use😊

For raman shravu pics see pg 1 post by sparkleamina:)

For more pics n gifs direct links as follows

Edited by Panoramic - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Panoramic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot guys for those lovely pics n gifs :)
n appreciating my post as well πŸ€—

I'l try to post pics in chronological order episode wise.,. Im quite new in editing pics..but will try my best :) keep posting those lovely gifs n pics :)
Edited by Panoramic - 9 years ago
sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a great idea for a post...this is such a wonderful idea.  Thanks @Panoramic (sorry don't know your name..mine is Amina btw)
The relationship of Raman and Ruhi or RuMan as we love to call them is so special and beautiful, it is beyond words.  Karan and Ruhanika play their roles perfectly and have such a fab chemistry both onscreen and off screen.

When I think of RuMan scenes, the one that always sticks out is the 'Dulhe Uncle' one, when Ruhi thinks Ishita Aunty is marrying some stranger and goes and asks if he cannot marry her.

Ruhanika rocked this scene and her 'mujhe kiya hoga' and 'sab mujhe chor ke chali jaate hain' and so many more were just too good.

Here is a collage of that scene with the caps that I loved...

I have edited this scene and added to the YHM domain as well as don't think it was uploaded previously (those who don't know what the domain is click on the link on my signature for more info), the link for this is here just click to view...

6.2.14 RuMan scene - Ruhi asks 'Dulhe Uncle' not to marry Ishita Aunty

There are so many other RuMan scenes I love and also RuManVu (Ruhi, Raman & Shravu) scenes which are always so adorable...here is a collage of a classic Raman/Shravu scene that I loved...one when Shravu warns Raman about his Chitti being angry and exploding like a volcano!

Thanks for the space to enjoy and relive these fab moments...will definitely be back soon...
Edited by sparkleamina - 9 years ago
JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My Favorite pic of RuMan...❀️

Edited by .Jayashree. - 9 years ago
Thank You ...Thank You ...Thank You ...Thank You ... Soo Much...
Love Raman-Ruhi totally...
CV's toh hardly care for them...

But thnaks for this Space...I can totally relive some Ruhi-Raman Moments...
Daadhi Chubti Hain...Awww...

Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A much need it post. My most favourite scene. πŸ˜ƒ
(Credit: me)
There are many favourite scenes of them.. I Will post more later when I make them.. RuMan are magical.
sparkleamina thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Mehak..

A much need it post. My most favourite scene. πŸ˜ƒ
(Credit: me)
There are many favourite scenes of them.. I Will post more later when I make them.. RuMan are magical.

Fab GIF Minnie...could you tell me how do you make GIFs...I would like to know how cos it looks so cool...
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sparkleamina

Fab GIF Minnie...could you tell me how do you make GIFs...I would like to know how cos it looks so cool...

Thank you Di. It's a long process. I'll pm you the details ttomorrow or till Friday.Edited by ..Mehak.. - 9 years ago
sparkleamina thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Mehak..

Thank you Di. It's a long process. I'll pm you the details ttomorrow or till Friday.

Ok thanks Minnie...no rush..when you get time.m thanks for the PM,  I am good. How r u?  Not seen you on the domain thread in a while...although everyone has been missing for a while...

See you around the forum soon...:)

Sorry @panoramic for spamming your thread...