Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
The impatient Ram waiting for his bride to come so that he can claim her with all rituals. He ignore the seekers who was present in the wedding and like a queen carried her to mandap. 
A proud Brother Vikram and his wife Neha who gave her away to the man his sister love. Two souls are now tied in a journey of lifetime. Keep writing and thank you for the pm  
Mitwaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update sorry for late reply. do more more writing thanks for pm.
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 2
awww awesome too good so RaYa actually loved each other from many years but couldn't confess due to their past problem or j will say their fight... but what was happen that night wanting to know... it good Priya stand with her pride front if him I m loving this story too good. ...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 1
awww awesome too good RaYa knew each other nd had big fight feels something related to their past but hated Ashwin's thoughts too cheep... nice interesting story... I really liked the way it's shaping up...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 3
OMG in first they were hating each other... in 3rd they just confessed... & in 3rd to my surprise they e married even if can't belive everything happen in one go too good awesome in forth I feel their will be thier C night waiting fir us to read so without wasting time moving for next...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 5
awww finally RAYA become one now... Ram truly loves her from heart. .. u showed their C night so beautifully keeping all the hurdles of their life in story
.. it's really good to red it now What is Vik upto hope RaYa cop up with this situation too...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 5
awww I must said story is going on 4G speed but being sitting in the same car Vik didn't notice Ram was little unbelievable but as it is fiction toh aisa toh hota hi reh ta hai never mind but loved the crazy family of Priya along with her brand new hubby... exited for marriage moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

part 6
awww perfect ending to a beautiful story really too good I so loved the way this story is shaping up too good awesome amazing... I m gonna miss to read more of it... but never mind loved NeVi here to cute to personified Ram not leaving single chance to teas him Vik still he is so cute... thank god didn't need to face Mr. Kapur such a pain of head I tell u... but loved the end RaYa lost in their love land too good... will be waiting for more some like this story do continue soon...

leena04 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

hey dear do write the most stories soon will always been waiting to read...