Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Oh Mano
gifs tangled :D Rapunzel the little mermaid ariel Aurora cinderella Mulan Tiana snow white disney princesses frozen kp merida Princess Anna Disneyedit queen elsa kpfilm GIFs:MultiDisney disneyplus these princesses are not so different from the rest of us lol i basically wake up like one of them each morning which princess are you when waking up?  you posted, changed your username and your avatar pic ...
well thanks for the heads up on the collage and also stalking clearly helps, see am here first..

you made a collage after ages... that also on two amazing scenes where they 'feel' each other before the other arrives, that's our PaRud.  
  wonderful the way you captured both scenes.

Now I am here with my other M so dancing cowgirl style...

Enough dancing Quote of the day...

Finally matching GIFs...

With that I wish y'all a very happy and exciting day
while I go and catch some zzz

Edited by -Mukti- - 9 years ago
kulfi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb... Can never get enough of dem...πŸ˜ƒ
JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful collage and GIFs.
Mano is following your footsteps MuktiπŸ˜†

He feels because the light reflects and hits his eye.
She feels from her mind.

He just turns his head and looks at her. Stays put though
She runs to him with so much of overflowing love.

When and where did the love balance tilt in Rudra's favor I wonder.
From these scenes Paro's love is more.

That sword. I had forgotten about that Mukti. Nobody used it later.
Why did they show it then ? Hmmm...

Mano, I was trying to find why you used the word feel for this thread.
Luckily Mukti clarified it 😳
But did Rudra really feel her presence in the first one ?

Edited by JJKKL - 9 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JJKKL

Wonderful collage and GIFs.
Mano is following your footsteps MuktiπŸ˜†

He feels because the light reflects and hits his eye.
She feels from her mind.

He just turns his head and looks at her. Stays put though
She runs to him with so much of overflowing love.

When and where did the love balance tilt in Rudra's favor I wonder.
From these scenes Paro's love is more.

That sword. I had forgotten about that Mukti. Nobody used it later.
Why did they show it then ? Hmmm...

Mano, I was trying to find why you used the word feel for this thread.
Luckily Mukti clarified it 😳
But did Rudra really feel her presence in the first one ?

ha..that uniqueness of ur commentsπŸ˜‰
Yes ur right
Rudra actually didn't feel her presence in the first one
Its the mirrors that made him feel
One of their connecting factor
But ya the second part ie. tomo collage
Will clarify ur doubts regarding Rudra's loveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mukti dear
Thank u for clarifying JJ's doubt
Even before she asked
Otherwise u na how her mind works
Edited by -Mano- - 9 years ago
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Mano, πŸ€— for changing your username. Good to see your collages again. The first one shows how both of them are hesitant to go forward with the ritual because after this point the faked engagement becomes real. At the same time, they wonder, atleast Rudra seems to wonder if marriage would be so bad. In the second one you can see their relief at finding each other. Here Paro is visibly trying to hold him in her life as he is the one who will keep her whole.
@Mukti - loved the cowgirl wala dance and the GIFs 😊
@JJKL - πŸ‘ for your comment. IMO the sword was made for Tejawat's neck when he came for Paro. Stupid channel forced the show in another direction.
Mariia.R thumbnail
What do I see... after so long time, you are back with collages!
Me Happy! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Mano rocks again!!!!

I missed Prud & your collages! This was a nice surprise!

Mukti; nice to see you too after a long time! 
So hard to be at the same time in the same place.   Once again, you rock with you GIFs and cowgirls..

JJ; is back with her analysis...and I know how much you like hugs and kissses...so here to you

Edited by Fimiramak - 9 years ago
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good to see you back Mano. It feels something like a reunion. Though we chatted in different threads, this place is like a home ground to us.

FEEL Why am I not so sure about the title. Let me tell you. First thing this feeling the presence of your love with a gust of wind blowing too filmy and very much over used concept in movies and tv shows.

With Parud the connection was through mirrors right from the start, which they forgot later on. Something was unique about Parud. To start with there was no physical attraction between them.
They could touch each other without either getting the currents and jhatka.

First time a mirror was used so so beautifully. Paro seeing Rudra's face in the mirror. What a scene it was. A classic.

Drifting from the topic, but why is it a taboo in showing a woman being physically attracted to a man. Projecting a woman's love as spiritual and man's love as a desire and passion, never liked it.

(What a waste, having two of the most good looking actors and no one getting attracted to the other for their beauty and looks) No hard feelings though, the viewers did the drooling part with great pleasure.

This brings to the other uniqueness about Parud. Once convinced about her life partner, Paro never hesitated in making advances. Way to go girl.

Now coming back to the topic.

The first scene established the tension between them so beautifully. Still to say Rudra looked quite calm as opposed to the tensed Paro.

The second scene was too contrived. A typical mandir scene. Why Paro went running to him is still a mystery to me. Couldn't connect to the scene.

@Mukti you do require Mano or JJ to wake you up from your deep slumber. Otherwise you belong to the rare species. Making rare appearances.
Lovely gifs and lovely dance. Though I would like to hear what song were you singing.

@JJ - No I never for once felt that Paro loved Rudra more. She loved her beliefs more and one of her belief was that Rudra was chosen for her by her bholenath.
Rudra always loved her more, all his anger and nonacceptance of his feelings stemmed out his trust issues.

I for one would have liked to see the mad passionate love of Rudra. A separation was needed.

@Mira you remembered our unspoken rule. A hug or a kiss for JJ in every comment to her. She likes it so much. Can have loads of it and still be left wanting.
So JJ heres one from me

Here is quote for Rudra a man of few words an lots of expressions

"People may not always tell you how they feel about you, But they will always show you. Pay attention"

Atleast Paro did pay attention. She knew Rudra's words and eyes always spoke differently.

ELLUNDAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whooshhh...*shaktimaan landed* 🀒
Will be right back after the lunch... πŸ˜ƒ

****backkk****

So its been longgg...like precisely 33 collageless days if u would ask me... 😲
Patha he Mano darling u were busy with Ashish... πŸ˜›
Chalo I was also in hibernation...told u nah...a bunch of reasons...i hope u would believe me... 😳
Hmmmphhh missed this forum...missing those days mann...ab kya bolun...

I hope u and ur chillar party is happy with ashish's new...patha nai yaar i am back to my coconut tree...is_   pyaa_   k_ ky_ naa_ doo_ 🀒

Meens muktiii mira ruchi reshma JJ prati did I miss someone's name Haan Mano πŸ˜† ...?? Hope everyone is fine...πŸ€—

Deeps Ki aane ka time hogaya he...nah??? Come back soon...πŸ€—πŸ€—

I missed this so much...u know typing lambi lambi comments...ohhh my gawd...

So collage FEEL...feeling each other's presence...i remember barun's dialogue...which I remember whenever I see these feeling -the-presence waala scenes..." Gussshhht of wind blows n they feel each other's presence" πŸ˜† god I REMEMBER a lot in one damned sentence... πŸ˜›

So now coming back to collage...
First Ganesh puja...both looking so good...and the sword...yes It could have been used to kill that bloody 🀬 shanthnu...yes i know...i stole it from rithu... 🐷 sorry rithu...I hope u don't mind... 😳 I think she won't even see this comment... 🀒 πŸ˜† #suchislife

So Ganesh puja...sword...she looked pretty...n feeling the presence...hogaya...

Next one...arrey wahhh...full on dramatic scene...feeling the presence Paro...pyaar oozing from her looks...ohhh pyaar n admiration I must say... 😳 rudra waiting for her to come n fall onto his arms...wah wah wah... ❀️

Chalo feeling good to have u back Mano...u changed a lot Mano...
U changed ur username...u changed ur colour chameleon...koi celebration nai Hua kya????
But Muktiii her dp pic is the same only... Maybe I can't see the change...

Chalo muktiii...i loved ur gifs part...anddd the cow boy dance...what is that??? Are u sure they are dancing...
πŸ˜† and ohhh the quote and the pic is really sweet... πŸ˜ƒ
Oh I missed this whole thing...and see me too got a telepathy message from Mano...that she is gonna post collage today...chalo high five... πŸ˜†

Toh aaj ke liye BAs itna hi bakwaas...tataaa...

PS - Mano I am happy that u r back with collage...but unhappy that there would be only two in this series... love uuu

PPS- u r a genius... πŸ˜‰ Edited by la126 - 9 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rithureuben

@Mano, πŸ€— for changing your username. Good to see your collages again. The first one shows how both of them are hesitant to go forward with the ritual because after this point the faked engagement becomes real. At the same time, they wonder, atleast Rudra seems to wonder if marriage would be so bad. In the second one you can see their relief at finding each other. Here Paro is visibly trying to hold him in her life as he is the one who will keep her whole.
@Mukti - loved the cowgirl wala dance and the GIFs 😊
@JJKL - πŸ‘ for your comment. IMO the sword was made for Tejawat's neck when he came for Paro. Stupid channel forced the show in another direction.

Wanted to change my username for long
So done finallyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rudar bana always confused in Paro's presenceπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I agree about the sword thing
There must be a reason why they showed it
and later diverted