Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Now its Laasya time!!! 

Hey that Dhyanchand driver naam kahi suna suna lagta hai mujhe πŸ˜†

Dhyanchand was the most famous Indian hockey player.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Nish
It has become 10% of the india u know now...the older ppl are following strict diet conditions advised by the doctor and the younger ones are doing it to maintain body...

Btw detox is a very very old word misconstrued as veratham by a lot of old ppl

II and R&B are pathetically reducing 

Swathi

Most oldies in my family including my parents eat anything and everything, my in -laws lived well into their 80s... nothing was taboo... all my aunts and Uncles still eat three full meals a day... most of my cousins too.. atleast the ones I hear about from Amma.

This whole gym, working out, protein shake, kale juice... and green shakes are not in my family
I worked out for weight loss... cant give up foodπŸ˜ƒ Its all very alien to me... yes I agree parents do fast on certain days but not weekly thrice etc..

I guess we live to eat😳
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Shev - No no.. Not him. How can I forget him.. 
Its driver dhyanchand only I heard somewhere else. 

Coming to cuss words... Trust me in the head is bliss.. Lol. 
Frebch ka abc bhi bhool gayi main... I seriously need to ope my French text now 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Swathi

Most oldies in my family including my parents eat anything and everything, my in -laws lived well into their 80s... nothing was taboo... all my aunts and Uncles still eat three full meals a day... most of my cousins too.. atleast the ones I hear about from Amma.

This whole gym, working out, protein shake, kale juice... and green shakes are not in my family
I worked out for weight loss... cant give up foodπŸ˜ƒ Its all very alien to me... yes I agree parents do fast on certain days but not weekly thrice etc..

I guess we live to eat😳

Thats very true...we live to eat...butmy experience nowadays is the reverse...all old ppl having bypass or regularly visiting docs for sugar and bp and the docs scaring the oldies to diet...nowadays whenever the oldies meet it is always abt wat their docs advisef and wat diet they are following and wat they read is gud for health...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nish when is the next update ?
Errantnomad thumbnail

Errant...How do you write so beautifully !!!

I am always in awe of your quotes and poems ya !!!
Lovely

Oh thank you! thank you. FYI , I cannot take credit for these.I used to read a lot when I was growing up. U could say rather I would like to believe more like a female version of R&B!! Now, don't get ideas, I meant only the reading habit, ha ha .
With so much time now, I am hitting the books like a dhobi would to the kapdas by the river.
Currently I am reading kahlil Gibran's prophet , the coming of the ship.
I have a collection of quotes too but it's a separate file in my lappy and I keep saving more!!
Love shaayari too. So when I feel it's apt to the chapter or situation , I quote.
I remember, most times when I had to write an essay , I would always start with a quote.
I guess that thing stayed ...

Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Shev - No no.. Not him. How can I forget him.. 

Its driver dhyanchand only I heard somewhere else. 

Coming to cuss words... Trust me in the head is bliss.. Lol. 
Frebch ka abc bhi bhool gayi main... I seriously need to ope my French text now 

How many languages do you know lady ?? A pakka polyglot ??😲
Edited by Vidyaa - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Oh thank you! thank you. FYI , I cannot take credit for these.I used to read a lot when I was growing up. U could say rather I would like to believe more like a female version of R&B!! Now, don't get ideas, I meant only the reading habit, ha ha .
With so much time now, I am hitting the books like a dhobi would to the kapdas by the river.
Currently I am reading kahlil Gibran's prophet , the coming of the ship.
I have a collection of quotes too but it's a separate file in my lappy and I keep saving more!!
Love shaayari too. So when I feel it's apt to the chapter or situation , I quote.
I remember, most times when I had to write an essay , I would always start with a quote.
I guess that thing stayed ...

Wow!!! 
I so wish I had the time to READ.. Out of my academic and Sosy I meant.. 
Whatever time I had,  I read a few romcoms and girly stuff... 
Quotes and poems... U remind me if Nivi here in the thread! 
Poor thing.. I hope she is fine now.. 
You should teach me how to by heart those goddamn quotes and use them for my essays!!! 
I will need them... 
Edited by Ashu25 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidyaa

How many languages do you know lady ?? A pakka polygot ??😲

Pagal hai kya.. 
I shall list them down waito
Okay first my mother tongue.. Telugu,  my love next Tamil.. Phir official lang of the country Hindi.. And then the language of global communication English... 
Kannada I learnt while I was young.. Lost touch but can speak if trained in like a week. 
French in college. Forgot. Completely. 
Then... Bengali... Learning now... Thoda thoda.. 
Thats all
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pagal hai kya.. 
I shall list them down waito
Okay first my mother tongue.. Telugu,  my love next Tamil.. Phir official lang of the country Hindi.. And then the language of global communication English... 
Kannada I learnt while I was young.. Lost touch but can speak if trained in like a week. 
French in college. Forgot. Completely. 
Then... Bengali... Learning now... Thoda thoda.. 
Thats all

Woww !!!! Nice yaar... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Kaash mujhe bhi different languages aate... 

@ bold :😲😲😲 well, mere lie toh yeh hi badi baat hai yaar 
Edited by Vidyaa - 9 years ago