Ahil is going to die - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Sanam 1 n frankly i dont know anything about qh2...Sanam 1 shoukd have ran away from that weird house...πŸ˜† 

BelleAme thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha70

Sanam 1 n frankly i dont know anything about qh2...Sanam 1 shoukd have ran away from that weird house...πŸ˜†<div></div>

Oh πŸ˜†
I though you are referring to Sanam 2 πŸ˜†
I swear...she should have run away a long time ago..it would have saved the audience to having to bare that fake suhaagraat's and killing attempts..

I think she didn't run away cs she she like the junoon song that is being played in the background when ever she falls into his arms πŸ˜† ..I like that song 😳

On a serious note..I think besides the ups and downs both ahil and sanam loved each other immensely
N they say it's hard to give up or forget your first love πŸ˜‰
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BelleAme

@khatamkahani-I'm replying cs u took the extea efforts of highlighting n explaining every part 😳
I wouldn't have replied otherwise six the discussion was turning into an heated argument n quiet franky it feels very lame to argue over unimportant things 😳 πŸ˜† 

It's not being heated now. πŸ˜ƒ

Shaad knows that someone is waiting for her..but how on earth can he guess that She'z from India and is married?If u remember he tried to urge her to remember what she says after I luv you ah...he too wants to know abt her real identity
No he doesn't need to know she's from India. But anyone would think of the possibility that she may already be married. Even if she's not, it doesn't matter. What he is doing is wrong.

Why are you ppl overlooking the fact that his objective is to unite 2 nations..sigh!
His actions are justified...firstly he's not pretending to be his husband because he loves her or desires her...he's doing it for his mission...his mission is pure and important

Not overlooking it, saying it doesn't excuse him. That excuse is weak, so because of that he can withhold knowledge from her that she's amnesiac and that she's not really his wife. He can go on with the charade that she's his wife?

Time is not the key point-it was the circumstances that led them to the situation of playing the husband and wife...if jannat had no choice neither does saad have any choice

No, see that's where you're wrong. Shaad does have a choice. Where does he not have a choice? Circumstance first led him to it. That's fine. But afterwards he made the calculated decision not to clear up the matter. That was his choice. He then continues on, and even acknowledges to himself he's wrong. That's still a choice. He has full knowledge of the situation, while Sanam does not. He is in control of the situation, while Sanam isn't.

Thanks for agreeing that it was wrong for ahil to lash out on sanam but that wasn't my objective toake you realize that..what I'm saying is how can ahil overlook the fact that his sanam came back for him the next day itself...if she was so interested in some twisted revenge or interested in his money why in the world would sanam even return???Couldnt he have sat and pondered about it?

But she didn't come back (well she did, but he wasn't there so he didn't know that). He found her by the road staring at the moon.πŸ˜† He didn't ponder, yes. But from his side the SaHil relationship was highly damaged due to Seher's impersonation. So much that was built up was broken and ruined, including trust. That factors a lot in. It damaged SaHil from his side, the relationship was still ongoing for him while it was on pause for Sanam. And that ongoing relationship that he was in had the workings of an unraveling relationship. 

Next para-that's my concern too...Why were they showing sanam so weak?
Whi didn't she use her common sense and clear the misunderstanding first instead of enfuring all the crap
I had been saying this since the whole time, yes.

You say he should act lovingly besides knowing sanam 2 had something to do with sanam's disapperance

He should act if not lovingly but humbly towards the woman carrying his child not indifferently 

I would agree to this in any other circumstance. But not here. She is not accepting of the divorce. He needs to keep a distance and be indifferent and detached so not to give any wrong idea. Not only that, again, he cannot just go past her actions and manipulations. Lying to him that she left, cleaning out her stuff. And maybe doing something, or trying to do something so Sanam would leave.

But granted if you want to say he's still acting wrong. Okay, but even if he is, that doesn't factor into Shaad-Jannat.

I don't know why but ppl are blaming san as well for the way She'z acting now  
No one is blaming her, but rather questioning her lack of logical reasoning. She is acting OTT which Sanam never was. It was never Sanam. I loved Sanam, and while she was a bit hyper maybe never OTT. She was also very practical and often used her brain. One example I always cited is when she saw Khala-Khalu way back in the beginning. She surmised they probably steal stuff, and she better get out before she gets blamed for anything they did. That was the Sanam.

Not this Jannat who doesn't question anything. First never questioning why no one knows her at Shad's family. Never flashing back to the part where he himself asked her who she was. Now never really bothering to question anything, why she doesn't remember, how they became secretly married, etc etc. The threatening to kill herself also is not Sanam, neither is it Seher. 

Sigh! Yeah he did wrong by not divorcing her in the first place...I mean even if he later realized and offers her more money..ahil is partly responsible for the way sanam 2 shaped...all that girl wanted was love from her husband(at least at the very beginning)

Yes, he is. I blame Sanam too. Tanveer as well of course. But never have shied away from that. Always blamed them and defended her till there was no turning back for her.

Playboy-that's really my opinion 😳 I mean I found it wierd how ahil doesn't remember the je of the girls he slept...I know there is nth wrong with being a playboy but I like the decent and shy type like Asad and Rehaan 😳 ...And wati found extremely wierd was sanam forgiving ahil for sleeping with sanam 2
Who does that?????Ahil use to have problems with Rehaan n sanam friendship and here he can sleep with sanam 2  

Sanam had just experienced her own version of Staged SR by Tanveer. Which is why she said, she should reserved judgment and try to get the truth from Tanveer. I think she never really believed it after the initial shock. And Sanam, she never had to be confronted with the fake pregnancy. She went missing before that. Aahil in his heart never really believed believed it either till now. 

You're talking abt choice of sanam to silently endure all that
Okay here jannat doesn't have a choice but neither does saad
Jannath is playing the happy wife because she thinks it's the right thing to do
Saad is playing the happy husband because he thinks it's the right thing to do for his country

Shaad does have a choice. Jannat doesn't have a choice, but Shaad does. He chooses to do this. Doing right by country means there's no code or honor or conduct?  

Yes I was the one who strayed to Sahil hit I couldn't help myself especially with men getting away with everything they do line...I couldn't stand tht polygamy track...honestly it depreciated ahil's character..what I didn't like In Sahil relationship was the lack of sanam taking stand for her relationship and ahil's foolish belief in his mother and lack of using common sense

Sigh! Here i explained my point of view...

We were just having a discussion...sorry if it hurted your sentiments...that wasn't my intention 

It's okay. You didn't hurt my sentiments. I may have gotten a bit heated because it was heated elsewhere. 

And trust me it feels so silly to actually discuss and side with characters πŸ˜†

It's been a very very long time that I actually commented on serials topics...so now I feel like a child siding with my character 😳 πŸ˜†

It's okay. But I still feel you are missing the point, that Shaad does have a choice.

Anyway, there's no point in repeating the same things over and over. Which is what I think it's come down to now. 

Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BelleAme

Oh πŸ˜†
I though you are referring to Sanam 2 πŸ˜†
I swear...she should have run away a long time ago..it would have saved the audience to having to bare that fake suhaagraat's and killing attempts..

I think she didn't run away cs she she like the junoon song that is being played in the background when ever she falls into his arms πŸ˜† ..I like that song 😳

On a serious note..I think besides the ups and downs both ahil and sanam loved each other immensely
N they say it's hard to give up or forget your first love πŸ˜‰

I dont understand why people r looking for logic from this nonsense story...I hate AsYa daughters as cook n thief.. Gul messed up everything...
BelleAme thumbnail

Anyway, there's no point in repeating the same things over and over. Which is what I think it's come down to now.

Thanks for understanding 😊

Okay m not siding with shaad but quiet frankly sanam doesn't look the married kind..I mean she still looks young n girlishπŸ˜›

Sigh! I get ur point 😊 But I want to se how the story shapes up..What saad will do...trying to find her identity ...I want to see how their relationship progresses and yet hinders cos of the main lie...

He made a calculated decision cos he didn't want to strain her mental health ...it's only after he fomda out abt jannat knowing that sk did he intend to keep her as his wife
What m trying to say is though his deed I'd wrong but His intention is not wrong

Hahaha you know what annoyed me the most..it was the fact that he didn't differentiate between seher n sanam...I see your point of ahil's understanding of the situation but how can he clearly not see his real sanam's love for him

No.I mean seriously ahil had to buckle up and accept his responsibility in a cheerful n Samajdar way not on a half hearted and grumpy way

It's done no one knows jannat in shaad family cos he kept his nikaah a secret from his family

But why the hell isint jannat questioning her roots?why didn't she once think about whose daughter she might be..

I don't agree with your sr point...sanam did witness n did fri then she easily accepted it lying to sanam 2 that she has slept with ahil many times...in his heart?seriously? πŸ˜†

But poor ahil doesn't know that his heart his true this time πŸ˜›

BelleAme thumbnail

I dont understand why people r looking for logic from this nonsense story...I hate AsYa daughters as cook n thief..Gul messed up everything...

Hahaha after the intiAlly days of qh logic did disappear as soon as najran track started πŸ˜›
I too hate the fact..Zoya could hack computers both Zoya n Asad were higly qualified and both their daughters hardly had any education...I hated that fact plus what happened to the fact that Asad Ahmef khan was a businessman..he was rich ...n Gaffur Sidhique was also rich

N where did Imran disappear not to forget Ayaan,humi n al..

Gul spoils everything at the end πŸ˜› And yet we watch the new couple πŸ˜†

I dont understand why people r looking for logic from this nonsense story...I hate AsYa daughters as cook n thief..Gul messed up everything...

Hahaha after the intiAlly days of qh logic did disappear as soon as najran track started πŸ˜›
I too hate the fact..Zoya could hack computers both Zoya n Asad were higly qualified and both their daughters hardly had any education...I hated that fact plus what happened to the fact that Asad Ahmef khan was a businessman..he was rich ...n Gaffur Sidhique was also rich

Gul spoils everything at the end πŸ˜› And yet we watch the new couple πŸ˜†
Yaah i miss AsYa...Gul has done only 1 good job by giving us  awesome QH1 
When r we geting Marked by Him update????
Nice talking to u Sara...i agree with all ur points..😊 

munusawmy040415 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
PROMO VIDEO SHOWING DYING NO LONGER AVAILABE ON WEB

fans have become hysteric and do not want aahil to die away from sanam

bring sanam back to aahil gul

stubborn but we should all continue with our messages hating current track
BelleAme thumbnail

Gul spoils everything at the end πŸ˜› And yet we watch the new couple πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

Yaah i miss AsYa...Gul has done only 1 good job by giving us awesome QH1
When r we geting Marked by Him update????
Nice talking to u Sara...i agree with all ur points..😊

[/QUOTE]

Yeah Atlest we got the best that is qh 1...that's the only show I was craaaziieee abt...we got to give it to Gul...she just created magic with asya 😳
Update soonish maha..I was supposed to sit n write.but got sidetracked with all that replies n discussion πŸ˜†
Lol maha 😳 thanks for agreeing 😊
ikhlass thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Really? And what position are you in to "decide" what KV fans want? Also, suddenly all this respect for KV's talent and saying "dont replace him". Well we all know coz it's coz you want Aahil killed! But still this lying Major does not deserve to be handed the women he conned on a silver platter!

I have no position, i'm just a neutral viewer... I say simply my view. it's KV's choice to quit the show and as fans you should respect his choice  without do all this drama.

Yeah lets see how eager she is to start a new life with "Shaad" when she finds out he was lying to her all this time! Not to mention how she will be treated by everyone when they find out she was never his real wife! I am sure she will thank him for the insult she will receive from society who will judge HER and call her names! Not him!

That is precisely what will be interesting to watch. How he'll regain her trust, win her heart little by little... And i'm sure Shaad will never allow anyone insult her

Also what sort of women is Sanam that she will "start a new life" with a man who is pretty much a stranger, just coz she got her memory and found out her husband died? Fickle useless female who's love will look like a joke!

I know that Sanam will not forgive him easily but like i said  that is what will be exciting to watch...

Previous
1 ... 5 6 7 8 9
Next