NiBir AT#8 ||*Subhanallah*||

Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
                               Welcome 
                                                      to 
                                  Kabir and  Nisha -NiBir AT

Kabir, Mishkat Varma, is a 22 years old guy who has a deep passion for arts such as dancing and photographie. He came to India to look for a boy whom he knows nothing about apart from that his mom treasures his photo and with nothing more than said small photo, he went on his search. On his way, he met Nisha Gangwal and after witnessing her heart being broken, took it upon himself to make that girl smile. From there on, life pulls them both together again and again, intertwining their lives in a strange, yet special bond

Nisha, Aneri Vajani, is a 22 years old tomboy who loves her family very deeply and is always there to help whether a cousin needs her or a complete stranger. She rebels against the old mind-set of her grandfather wherever she can, determined to live her life on her own terms, be it marriage or career. Her first love changed her a lot, showed her the beauty of being a girl - but once it was shattered, it left her completely broken and in an endless darkness. Then, Kabir whirled into her life and brought with him a plethora of vibrant colors... and her lost smile.

AnKat/MisHri

Sometimes, we meet special people at special times in our lives - it's no coincidence, not trivial. We may not realize it immediately, but as time progresses and that person connects more and more with us, our lives, our family, we can't deny it- the place they have earned in our hearts.

Kabir met Nisha when she was breaking from losing her first love. His gentle personality made him approach her - he hated to see her crying even though he didn't know her. They crossed paths when Nisha went on a journey to find herself again, and stuck together till the end of that journey. In order to save a life, Kabir filled Nisha's maang with his sindoor and tied them in a sacred bond. And even after they parted ways, Kabir was brought back to Nisha through one of the most important persons in her life, someone whose value for her was immeasurable- her father.

When Nisha's world was turning black, Kabir lit it with colors. When she forgot how to smile, Kabir taught her how to do it. When she is with, the pain of that first love isn't palpable - she forgets it entirely, Kabir's presence doesn't allow anything else.

They may be friends, they may be more, but one thing is for sure: Kabir turned out to be very special to Nisha.

Letter/Memoiral of Nisha.

You entered my life when I was my most vulnerable. My heart was breaking into tiny pieces, making it impossible to gather them all together. They were hurting, piercing through my very soul, making it bleed and leaving behind ugly scars. I didn't even want to pick them up, I didn't care whether I was suffocating from the unbearable pain. A part of myself was dying and I stood there, watching it die. Unable to do anything- Or maybe, I simply didn't want to.

Then, you breezed in, fresh and full of life. Took it upon yourself to find all those pieces and to alight my soul with your humor and warm nature. You didn't know me, yet you wanted to dry my tears and make me smile as if my pain was hurtingyou.

Annoying you may be, irritating me to no end. Someone I never asked for but... you made me breathe again. Smile and laugh. Feel light without the burden of scorching pain.

I don't know how to define what we have, but one thing I am sure about: Life brought you to me and it connected us in a very unique way. We are tied to each other and... I may not say it, I may always be irritated by you and your antics but I thank God that I got the chance to meet you.

And I thank you, Kabir, for caring.

Credits

Ekstase

Tags credit: itsRitzi

Edited by ..preethi.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preethi1 thumbnail
         Rules

- This is an AT for Nisha and Kabir (NiBir) so          discussion of couple other than Nibir is not allowed.

- No hating on any other character or couple. Keep this place loving and peaceful.

- No comparing between the actor/actress/couple .

- Please refrain from any bashing or mocking comments.

- Avoid spamming the AT,quoting more than 3 times is not allowed.

- Have fun appreciating

Imp:Pm TM if the thread crosses 150 pages. No one is allowed to make thread without TM'S permission

Preethi1 thumbnail
Like to add as Member 
 lgr007,  
  _sunshine_
  I...
  -Swetha-
Imp: only likes will be added late likes will be added only in next AT.😊
Edited by ..preethi.. - 9 years ago
Preethi1 thumbnail
                  Important Links

Kabir and Nisha - NiBir official Fan Club (FB)

http://www.facebook.com/NiBirofficialfc

NiBir Offical FC (Twitter)
                     http://twitter.com/Nibir_Fc

Instagram

http://instagram.com/nibir_fc/

Preethi1 thumbnail
                                    Previous AT Links
                    Kabir & Nisha-Nibir #AT-1 *Miley Jab Hum Tum* 
                          NiBir AT#2 *Rang Aisa Gehra Ishq Ka* 
                          NiBir AT#3 **Jab We Wed** 
                          NiBir AT#4 **//Locha-E-Ulfat//** 
                   NiBir AT#6 ||*Ek kissy Dedey*|| Mod Note pg 58 
                   NiBir AT#7 |*|Kabiraa Dulhaniya le jayega|*| 
I... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

congratulations to the newly wedded couple kabir and nisha ❤️

Edited by I... - 9 years ago
Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new AT guys...
hua_fafa thumbnail
Congrats on the new AT and double congrats for the awesome news!🥳

Guys, if you're interested, I made two siggies of the new on location vid in the creations gallery 😳
Edited by Ekstase - 9 years ago
SONAL30 thumbnail
congrats cousins🥳
we r on 8th AT 
we all r faster than rajhdhani🤣
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kabir- nisha shaddi mubarak my friends...i feel like i am floating
Congo guys on new AT...we've got so many new friends i bet this AT is gonna finish soon

Hey humara kabira OLV mein Dadaji ko AMRISH PURI bola guys...his fake fit was hilarious