No doubt how much others hate u but i will still love u Ranveer

ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay i know the current track is really pissing me off but still i couldnt stop myself from posting this..I know reg the title no one would be interested in opening it and if they open it no one is gonna reply to this topic..but still i making this topic..just for a dedication to that character who actually made me fall in love with love..I know Ranveer's character has been butchered..has gone haphazardly wrong and what not...he is now being turned into a villian for viewers because of what he is doing..but still i will keep on shipping for this guy and i have reasons why would i do it :-

1. In today's era, you never will find such a lover who will love u for 10-12 years all your life.

2. Ranveer always know Ishaani can never be his but still instead of winning her he was ready to give her  Chirag just for her happiness.

3. Whatever her family did with his family he still loved her and always wished good for her. 

4. Whatever the consequences be the selfless love inside Ranveer never died...even though her tried potraying that he dont care about Ishaani..but he always cared about her.

5. What if the person you love the most comes and stabs u at your back u would feel bad and the situation in which currently Ranveer is I would support him...Its known by viewers that Ishaani did this Mahanta ka drama so that Ranveer can move on in life..but what about Ranveer...whatever he saw he heard..whatever drama Ishaani did in front of him..first making Ranveer the criminal..accepting that she sent his parents to jail and all that..of course a normal person who doesnt know the sacrifice behind this would tend to hate her..hate someone who stabbed at your back..hate someone when you come to know that person always did drama in front of u...how much you love the other person but you cant forget the fact that the same person is responsible for your parents in jail and getting beaten up...If in this situation Ishaani is true than she is equally responsible too for this..So at this point i dont find Ranveer at fault because he is correct to hate her...

6. Even though after all this he will still go ahead and bring Ishaani out of the jail. If he wants he can let her die easily but somewhere inside her still loves her..

7. Ranveer wished her death..but ever thought how much Ranveer is suffering in all this..he doesnt know Ishaani's sacrifices..he just knows what Ishaani did to him..and thats not for the first time..previously also he convinced her that he loves her but what she did stayed mum and allowed him and his parents to go to jail and beaten up like anything and now also she did the same..if she doesnt speak up the turth than what's Ranveer's fault in this..Ranveer is just reacting to what he is seeing and hearing...

8. For me Ranveer's aashiqui towards Ishaani will always remain the same..whatever the situation be...though he hates her now but i know Ranveer will still love her..

For me these reasons are enough to support Ranveer in the current situation..I dont wanna go in the actor's (shakti's) personal thing like due to him the track is changed and all...i am just expression my views based on character...

Edited by ParinLyksShakti - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Parin couldn't agree more to what you said it's just that ranveer has made me feel how to rise in love with love.I would particularly like to emphasize on the initial part of point 5 and I am with you on that.And you would get lots of comments as well as likes for your post as well .πŸ˜‰
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Parin all of us would agree with you IF IF and IF he didn't remarry.. now I'm sorry, but i cant feel bad for him even if i want to... whenever i watch his scenes as a standalone blocking out everything else from my head i feel bad for him, like yesterday's KHNH sequence where he looks at her picture with all that pain and angst, or even today's Milne Hai Mujhse Aayi sequence where he cries remembering her on the terrace, BUT the minute i remember Ri's in the picture now, the sympathy evaporates... they could've done so much with this track if they spared us this one horror but ALAS and NOTHING can justify this... NOTHING...
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Parin - I agree with your points and he is the main reason why I still watch this show even being so tormented..

yes, he has shown how to love without expectation and that is what I do now since his character has been butchered many times.. but he still has the capability of making us all fall for him again..
πŸ€—

You see after the hate track bashing, he was back in our minds with that heartbreaking confession and we forgave him..

I am sure he will come back and make us forget all the stupid things CVs threw at us ... I think finally we need to realize that he is a fictional character not of our imagination but CV's imagination .. !! πŸ˜‰

So yes.. I may not love him currently, u see we have this love-hate relationship going on and hate is currently going stronger . ;) but will come back to love soon..

And don't worry about the forum members, post what you feel, if everyone started worrying about it, there will be no posts !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

Parin all of us would agree with you IF IF and IF he didn't remarry.. now I'm sorry, but i cant feel bad for him even if i want to... whenever i watch his scenes as a standalone blocking out everything else from my head i feel bad for him, like yesterday's KHNH sequence where he looks at her picture with all that pain and angst, or even today's Milne Hai Mujhse Aayi sequence where he cries remembering her on the terrace, BUT the minute i remember Ri's in the picture now, the sympathy evaporates... they could've done so much with this track if they spared us this one horror but ALAS and NOTHING can justify this... NOTHING...

would add a point here... if ishaani can choose to stay in jail life long...if ritika on her wedding day can ask ranveer to go and marry ishaani... if others can rule his life. Doesnt he can hv control on his own life..doesnt he hav the right to live his life..if as per ishaani wish he should move on than hr did move on..or else it wouldbe better ranveer would hav been hanged to death for loving a mahaan person 
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
he has every right to move on fair enough, but a few days/weeks after the love of his life gets sentenced to death?? Like really??? and maybe it was just me expecting too much from Ranveer coz of what they've shown previously, but him living with her memories is so much more what i personally see the character doing rather then getting married to the first woman he found.. again, maybe it was just my expectation which was too high, since that was what they always tried to make him come across as.. one who knew he wont ever get her, but was ready to live for her happiness/with her memories for the rest of his life... i know these are all baari baari baatein only ultimately, but he was the one who did them... and no comments on Ishaani... her need to be MKM is the reason we're in all this mess in the first place so... Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 9 years ago
wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree dear!! Ranveer is one beautiful who got butchered to no end! Ranveer is feeling soo much pain , the angst and along with it suffering each day in and out due to Ishaanis mahaanta could not be described! To stick to ur faith on ones love and to be hit hard with all the force possible by the one you love not just breaks but kills the person!! that is what Ranveer is going through!! 

But all this just does not justify his hasty marriage!! i know many people might say he is trying to fulfill his promise and help RI but this just does mean u ruin another girls life too!! He may be giving Ri's child his name but Is Ri happy in this relationship??? NOOO!!! So that is the thing that kills everything!!So i agree with TL too If only if Ri was not the picture i would have loved this character

Ishaani ki mahaantaa ki toh baat bhi maat karo!! That mahaantaa is one reason this mess started!! We are also suffering along with her due to it!! 
Edited by wind_dancer - 9 years ago
Petrichorlove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree. Ishani's words battered his heart, she called him a servant and what not. And still, STILL, he persevered, knowing she was hiding someone. He still wants to help and save her. Even after the remarriage. And anyway, it's not like he married Ritika for himself. He doesn't love her, he did it out of duty towards Mr Zaveri and his mother.  He is still hurting, still yearning. I loved the photo scene and the metaphor of the half open drawer. He won't forget her, and yet he won't accept that he still loves Ishani. There's only so much a heart can take, and it's not like he knows about Ishani's sacrifice...
I'm an angst lover, so I like the track. But is Shakti going to be absent a lot from the show now that Arjun has entered? Don't want that at all.

Edit- I also feel really bad for Ritika. Poor thing, he doesn't even talk to her. 
Edited by Petrichorlove - 9 years ago
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: wind_dancer

I agree dear!! Ranveer is one beautiful who got butchered to no end! Ranveer is feeling soo much pain , the angst and along with it suffering each day in and out due to Ishaanis mahaanta could not be described! To stick to ur faith on ones love and to be hit hard with all the force possible by the one you love not just breaks but kills the person!! that is what Ranveer is going through!! 

But all this just does not justify his hasty marriage!! i know many people might say he is trying to fulfill his promise and help RI but this just does mean u ruin another girls life too!! He may be giving Ri's child his name but Is Ri happy in this relationship??? NOOO!!! So that is the thing that kills everything!!So i agree with TL too If only if Ri was not the picture i would have loved this character

Ishaani ki mahaantaa ki toh baat bhi maat karo!! That mahaantaa is one reason this mess started!! We are also suffering along with her due to it!! 

this is so beautifully said..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I'm not able to get my thoughts across as clearly which is why i always end up coming across as a Ranveer hater no matter how much i may shout and scream that i like the actor and character more then the female lead and her character...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and yes, i get where he's coming from in all this, Ishaani has literally left him broken with all the BS she did in order to prove she MKM, and despite that, he still did his best to save her/is still trying to save her which itself speaks a thousands words...

BUT reality remains that he's remarried now.. and i dont get where he expects their lives to go from here when Ishaani comes out.. He'll never be able to do justice to Ritika coz he still loves and will always love Ishaani, and he wont be able to bring Ishaani back into his life either coz of his duty towards Ri.. which=messπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and yes, nothing left to say on MKM... she's just to mahaan for us normal peeps to understand..πŸ₯± on that note, i happened to see today's EPIC scene of MKM's on TV and i roared around laughing🀣🀣 how the poor guy was trying to help MKM get out of jail and she went on free your wives instead🀣🀣🀣 MKM MKM🀣🀣🀣
Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 9 years ago
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
on that note, no i dont feel sorry for Ri at all.. i never have sympathy for women who get married to men knowing they're in love with someone else, then cry over how they dont love them.. like didnt you already know that??πŸ₯±πŸ₯± though i do like no LOVE the fact that she killed the friend she had in him as well by getting married to him...