Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello.. No chance shev di.. Main aagayi
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All your posts will be liked kal subah... Ab my phone isnt allowing me to. Will comment but. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The Wife

She didnt feel like going back to her movie anymore, she paced the balcony nervously as if a threat await on the inside, he went back to his book

"Should I tell him I expect him to be civil with his Dad?"
"Will he fight it? or argue, or just ask me to shut up?

"Is it in my place to tell him to say Hi!?'
Akka and her had been periodically upset with Appa at various times, they would start talking in a week or 10 days max, Amma would intervene and shout at the guilty party and force them to get over their childishness
But there was no mother here... and the issue was a murder/suicide?

Her stomach churned in fear... she stared down from the balcony... unable to face him or his resolute face...

she felt terrible for Ranjan... did he expect his son to refuse to talk? Did he hang up before or after? or did he hear all of her Q&A with R&B and decide R&B wasnt going to talk

She didnt want to imagine Ranjan's heartbreak

"HOW CAN U TREAT YOUR DAD THIS WAY?"
"HE LOVES YOU A LOT... THERE IS A EAGERNESS WHEN HE SEES YOU AND WATCHES YOU TALK, HE HOPES YOU WILL TALK TO HIM JUST LIKE YOU TALK TO OTHERS
CAN U ATLEAST BE POLITE?"

AYYO!! II DONT DONT EVER, EVER APPROACH THIS TOPIC
THIS IS TOTALLY OUT OF YOUR REALM
HE HASNT SHARED MUCH WITH YOU, HE MAY NEVER
SO DIG WITH YOUR HANDS... YOU MARRIED THE MAN, YOU HAVE NO JOB RESPONSIBILITY TO SOLVE FAMILY POLITICS
SHUT UP AND MYOB

"Its too cold to be staring down without wearing a jacket" he muttered
She turned to look at him...

"Hmm"

"Do u need a hoodie?" he asked, his was carelessly strewn on the couch
"Nahi" she said softly

WILL YOU SAY SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED 10 MINS AGO?
PLEASE?

"Come in then" he ordered huskily
"You have a problem with me dont take it out on yourself. How I treat Ranjan is my business
I will not have you worrying yourself sick over it" he thought

"Have you finished your book?" she asked
"Have you finsihed your movie?" he asked

She shook her head... "I'm going to bed"

"In the balcony?" he asked flatly

she looked at him with big accusing eyes... made him angry to see her be so upset with him

"Did u eat dinner?"

"Did you eat?" she asked

"what's going on II?" he demanded

"Kuch bhi nahi" she grumbled

He stood arms folded across his chest... tapping his feet... with a "So are u going to come in or should I pick you up and bring u in?" look

He took a step forward into the balcony

"i am going to bed" she said

Walking past him

"Not before you eat" he ordered

"Mujhe bhook nahi hai... dont turn off my movie I will watch it tomorrow... its hard to spell Hindi movie names on your Search... it always posts "#" for a "Z"
I want to watch it from where I left off... u always change it... Ram Lakhan band kar diya kal aaj load hi nahi hua... what happened to old fashioned DVDs" she spoke a page

He followed her to the kitchen, she poured milk out, he took it and set it aside, "Eat first" he said

"Kyon?" "Tum meri baat sunte ho? Main kyon sunoon?" she demanded

He wordlessly heated some rice and dal, and added some pickles... gave her some carrots from the morning.
she never got around to making pulao... after washing the choc syrup off and making love and taking a 6 hour nap the day was basically over

She ate quietly... he did too alongside

He read his book she scrolled on his ipad looking up December Season Carnatic Kutcheris (concerts)... she got yogurt and ate some...

"tumhe doon?" she asked

"I'll have lassi" he demanded

She whisked some using the electric whisk and handed it to him

"Ab main ja sakti hoon soney?" she asked mock obediently

"No" he said... softly

"U read ur book" she sulked

He held her as she passed the doorway... in a firm steamy hug... "No... not tonight nor ever" she declared

He nodded as if he believed that and agreed with it... just scraping her tender neck... letting her go reluctantly, she brushed... changed...

She slept within minutes... curling up into his body when he came in later... awoke to find herself intertwined to his completely, just like his family

she was intertwined with... he rested on her chest allowing no way to escape... the long overdue for a cut, silky long strands... splayed over her collar bone, his sideburn muted in over growth

His knees, rubbing against her toes... since he slept lower... his tee and body felt warm and firm... she gave him a finger kangi... "My next prank is a hair cut" she hissed

Hugging him tight reveling in his hold... as she delighted holding him... they were fully clothed... she wore short shorts, and a lacy cami on blue, he wore sweats and a tee

"Mine" she said hugging him

"Every inch, you Rakshasan... ALL MINE... the  height, the wiry frame, the five head of hair.. the long slender pianist like fingers... the sharp nose... the European like light skin
The poky bristly jaw, ALL OF IT IS MINE... the pig headedness the arrogance the attitude the quiet nature, ellam... is mine da" she warned softly cooing

He always smelled fresh.. asleep or awake..., she gently turned him  rolling him on to his back, her pendants stuck inside his Vee neck tee,
she gently pulled the yellow cord out... bent over him to kiss his lips, as she lowered her face, he opened his eyes and waited, she moaned and bent down fully

He lay awake letting her take over...

She held her own bravely in the tongue duel, he held her right hand and put it on his navel, on the knot... "thats like a 20 mile race, when I am just learning to crawl" she whispered innocently

"I can teach you to walk, sprint and run" he muttered... rubbing her hand on his arousal

"vendaam" she flirted
He climbed over and "Fine we'll begin your lessons later"he muttered sliding her shorts down

He went back to sleep, it was 11 already,
his partners were coming over for dinner... and the house was a mess, and she had no idea what to make, she had her chai to help her think straight

She cleaned the kitchen... looked up veg biryani recipes, made a list of things she would need... found Velan's number again and called to ask if they had paneer
They did...
She woke him after 1 ish

"Get up da... u said they would be here at 6" she ordered

He pulled her...

"Enna velayadreya... no way... piggg" she hissed trying to yank her hand free, some of her bangles falling off... she punched him

"Ive lost so many in the last week... get up and help me look for it" she moaned

"Get up kanna PLEASE... if u clean the house, I can cook... we have no system... Amma will kill me...
I got up at 9:30 U didnt let me get off the bed until 11... its like there is no set place or time for you to do it. Its ALL THE TIME.
Wonder how you will be starting the week after when I am at work, show up in my cube in the lunch hour or something..."
She did what she did best... TALK... while she cleaned...
She pulled his clothes off the bed

"You have no clothes, or no sheets so get up... EZHUNDUKKO DAAA" (get up PLEASEEE), she found power cords, bangles
chargers... gadgets and stuffs everywhere, she put everything away, pulled the curtains apart. letting the sun come in

"the neighbor can see you sleep in the nude hope you are happy about that. Innum five minutes la ezhundrikale na I am bringing water (get up in five)...
"what do you plan to make? There is nothing in the frig, just a bunch of veggies... WHY DID I GET MARRIED TO YOU?" "U EITHER SLEEP OR READ OR WANT SEX"

"Its the other way around" he said turning to his back so she can get a full view... she walked briskly, in a yellow salwar suit... hair was sternly braided

She turned from the couch "The house is a pig sty" "Get up kanna" she begged

"Come here" he ordered

"Noo" she left the room... he smiled fully... getting off the bed... brushed,
showered and wore another pair of sweats and tee and went to his work desk and logged on.
THRITY WHOLE MINUTES She complained ranted and whined chasing him through the bathroom, closet and bedroom and kitchen as he made his espresso
And also followed him to his work desk...

"WHY did you  start working?" she demanded , as he drank his coffee

"Why are you wearing those clothes, I only laundered them YESTERDAY!!!... your closet is a mountain of clutter... get up and take me to Velan"

His phone rang  he begged for a minute

"No I wont stop talking... you dont get up until 2, u dont let me get off the bed when I wake... you shower and start working? TEN MINUTES DA...
OTHERWISE I AM TORCHING THAT GODDAMN MONITOR"

II was spontaneously being a wife. She would notice Akka chase after Athim and giggle and wonder "HOW are you able to do that?"  "Paavam Athim... let him relax... why are you on his tail?"

She would protect Appa from Amma's wrath... never able to understand why "wives needed some things to be a certain way"...  "Its just part of managing a house" Akka would defend herself

"I probably wont care if he is a bum, because I live like one" she would declare smugly WANTING to be different...

"Ummm... I DONT think so" Akka would mock her "wait until you get married... your husband will drive you crazy

after Rakshasan entered her life... she would tell Akka smugly "I told you, he has help the help does everything, I dont have to be a wife"๐Ÿ˜ญ

A part of II grieved she wasnt going to have a "normal" life... she wanted to be like Amma and Akka... complaining and frustrated... controlling her "territory" accusing the spouse yet being protective and caring for him...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Well.. she was having a "normal" life and her Rakshasan was driving her insaneโ˜บ๏ธ

He had hit answer on the call it was Sukrit  "Wooow" he said

"No!! Its the Wife" R&B chuckled...

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
She feels for Ranjan...Good that she didn't take it to the next step and say him anything...I was worried that he was going to say something harsh...
I love when she is ordering R&B around...being a wife ... and clearly the guy loves it...Chumave wives rant...Here she is a non-stop chatter...Pavam my guy ๐Ÿ˜†
swathi1990 thumbnail
Now I want a scene where sukrit shares this with others in a call and al his friends tease him...๐Ÿ˜†
swathi1990 thumbnail
I dont understand why she is behaving weirdly with R&B for this issue...She knows that the problem is not simple...
As long as he doesn't say anything about she talking to Ranjan...there is no reason for her to be angry on R&B...
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

She feels for Ranjan...Good that she didn't take it to the next step and say him anything...I was worried that he was going to say something harsh...

I love when she is ordering R&B around...being a wife ... and clearly the guy loves it...Chumave wives rant...Here she is a non-stop chatter...Pavam my guy ๐Ÿ˜†

In real life reformation, forgiveness acceptance healing are not overnight, one conversation thing

He realized she is upset with him, she communicated she is IS, by walking away from sharing a movie and cuddle with him

At this time this hint is enough...

swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

In real life reformation, forgiveness acceptance healing are not overnight, one conversation thing

He realized she is upset with him, she communicated she is IS, by walking away from sharing a movie and cuddle with him

At this time this hint is enough...

I got that Nish...But I dont see any reason for her to be upset with him...She knows that the matter is sensitive...It involves murder/suicide of the other parent...She herself thinks that...and then she is upset ???
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

I dont understand why she is behaving weirdly with R&B for this issue...She knows that the problem is not simple...

As long as he doesn't say anything about she talking to Ranjan...there is no reason for her to be angry on R&B...

She wants to make it known to him that she is upset, HOW else will she do it Swa? Sollu? I mean Anything more will bring the subject out in the open, then what if he says MYOB?
She feels bad for Ranjan, she feels bad for Savvy's passing but all SHE knows is Ranjan's love, how can she hate him for something R&B hates him for?

How can she communicate that it hurts her to see R&B hurt Ranjan like that, she is not mature or rational, the easiest way she reacts is by  sulking...she will never say  "Honey lets sit down, I need to have a heart to heart with you. Its very important for me that you forgive your Dad ASAP"

Nah!!
swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

She wants to make it known to him that she is upset, HOW else will she do it Swa? Sollu? I mean Anything more will bring the subject out in the open, then what if he says MYOB?
She feels bad for Ranjan, she feels bad for Savvy's passing but all SHE knows is Ranjan's love, how can she hate him for something R&B hates him for?

How can she communicate that it hurts her to see R&B hurt Ranjan like that, she is not mature or rational, the easiest way she reacts is by  sulking...she will never say  "Honey lets sit down, I need to have a heart to heart with you. Its very important for me that you forgive your Dad ASAP"

Nah!!

My POV...I dont want II to hate Ranjan...But I dont want her to expect R&B to talk to ranjan and keep ranjan happy...Knowing all the reasons, expecting R&B to be like that is cruel...I feel for R&B here...he is being punished for no reason...