SS11 Coin Toss on 141 - Page 79

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

Bleh dikh raha hai Shev di. 
I no like
I wabt update!!!! 

We all want update...Y not speculate about the next update???

Will she ask more about him not talking to ranjan ??/

what us she going to cook for his friends??

Then there is the song

Originally posted by Ashu25

Bleh dikh raha hai Shev di. 
I no like
I wabt update!!!! 

just tried to distract you, we are going through withdrawals.😕
Lmao.. 
Shev di.. Aap hasake rahoge mujhe har rz
Swa... No speculation ab. Enough we did

Running commentary chalu hai... SoSy colony ne century toh mardiya hai but with less mazaa without the captain... Colony Walons have been left high and dry by the absence of madam writer...
Madam writer along with a century has a dubious distinction of a record of no updates for the last so many hours... too.
Meanwhile Pgs 89 to 100 have been chewed by a new search for II , whatever happened to vidya Balan??   the length of II's braid , settling on one meter running up to her waist,And the ever lasting search for R&B too, temporarily circled with 'made in India' dude milind soman as Ashu's R&B . What the
Dafuq?? He is muscular and a model too. No no SoSy R&B isn't figure conscious !! Nahi chalega!! Oh I see that Henry cavil has edged past milind soman as R&B for the hour!! Search Jaari hai... Lage raho folks! Dhoondne pe toh Bhagwan bhi mil jaate hain!!
Oh one more thing , there's a new colony mate 'Nikita aggarwal too!! This newbie is waiting to join the list of bed bugs too!!

Madam writer , hope we bugs and pests haven't troubled you enough to force you to use a repellant...

Harshita phir se 'uske baad kya hua' poochne ke pehle aajana!!

Ps madam writer, Enna aachu kozhandaikku!!

Originally posted by Errantnomad

Running commentary chalu hai... SoSy colony ne century toh mardiya hai but with less mazaa without the captain... Colony Walons have been left high and dry by the absence of madam writer...
Madam writer along with a century has a dubious distinction of a record of no updates for the last so many hours... too.
Meanwhile Pgs 89 to 100 have been chewed by a new search for II , whatever happened to vidya Balan??   the length of II's braid , settling on one meter running up to her waist,And the ever lasting search for R&B too, temporarily circled with 'made in India' dude milind soman as Ashu's R&B . What the
Dafuq?? He is muscular and a model too. No no SoSy R&B isn't figure conscious !! Nahi chalega!! Oh I see that Henry cavil has edged past milind soman as R&B for the hour!! Search Jaari hai... Lage raho folks! Dhoondne pe toh Bhagwan bhi mil jaate hain!!
Oh one more thing , there's a new colony mate 'Nikita aggarwal too!! This newbie is waiting to join the list of bed bugs too!!

Madam writer , hope we bugs and pests haven't troubled you enough to force you to use a repellant...

EN...Iam loving ur summary...I can comeback again after sumtime to check ur next summary ðŸ˜†
update in an hour

sorry madness finally slowed down

Originally posted by Errantnomad

Hiee EN!!
I was forver associated to sosy! Thanks to ashu! But as i said was too lazy to figure IF out! But Ashu kept pestering me n here i am! Hope i can join the gushing!
Nish for a newbie, welcome update banta hai!
Originally posted by Nisha0604

update in an hour

sorry madness finally slowed down

Yay ðŸ˜† I think ppl in India slept waiting for u...😆
Originally posted by swathi1990

Yay ðŸ˜† I think ppl in India slept waiting for u...😆

maybe we will be the first to comment for a change ðŸ˜†
Eeeksdss!!! 
Finalllyyy!!