Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: taramira

Hey guys, 

Was really missing everyone. Had some people visit froM India so was busy showing them Vancouver. But you know what mera Mann bilkul nahin laga. Kept thinking about II and RB. Kept checking my phone for an update was almost happy that there wasn't one until quite late because  Back home lhave time to read once twice three times Aaram se. 
Such is the madness. Anyhow great updates Nisha as always...only a week left and have a feeling that even before it ends reality will come calling  things might dramatically change. 
But what's good is that they will have a bank of good memories  to draw from and these memories  will keep them going...for good or for worse! 

Way to go Nisha! 

Awww..thats so sweet Tara!!
I know this tale is now part of our lives, its like that daily cuppa without which we refuse to start our day with 😆
Glad you had time for your guests as well else they would think you are just not interested,ehich you werent of course 😛😉.

Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goosecool

Good been a bit busy 1st caught up with her updates... think she's gonna start a new thread tomorrow isn't it...
lage raho gals will c u at SS12 ;) 😆 😉

LOL
Hoping for a new one by tom!!
The insanity has touched its zenith when the thread reached 50 pages on its inaugural itself 🤣
Do keep in touch ya!!
Hope the real world doesnt intrude much 😆
Ashu25 thumbnail
Aarya will kill us all for finishing off this thread without her 🤣
Errantnomad thumbnail
Accidental Intermediary

With 'Accidental Intermediary'madam writer has begin to stir the pot and make R&B ,II and us too go through what is called as 'the honeymoon blues'
Honeymoon is a transitional time which doesn't exactly reflect the day to day married life.Couples do face the blues when they understand that life together cannot be always about romantic lunches , dinners or dancing away into the wee hours of the night , holding hands all the time, the pampering , luxuries or even the 24/ 7 attention that they try to give each other .
This kind of honeymoon cannot continue for most couples and they have to heed to demands and distractions of real life . It catches up, you know . This is what madam writer is putting us all through, I get it.
To understand the balance between work and family, complexity of the father son relationship which is hanging by a thin thread , the fabric of family relationships , II will have to through a time which will be akin to a period of adjustment status. Dangerous grounds .

Also the boulder which is waiting to crush us all with the Paris as base issue. We have always seen II as being the life at DII , malcha marg and even at work too. There's too much nostalgia and connect for all the readers to II being based in india. While she might not play the match maker between her husband and father in law, her father in law has a minimum expectation of aap aao to sahi betaji, mehfil e rounak ! That's always been his emotional pitch to her. Sam, tan , Mihir ,vandu , Bala,Amma Appa, not to mention omg shravu, nandu , lasya and Minion are all such dearies in this story. What about the chachu family too. So much untouched yet.
To displace II to Paris would be ...hmmm interesting.

R&B is treading on thin ice here...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Anu HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LIL CUTIE
HOPE IT WAS FABULOUSSS

Thanks Nish!!! yes it was fabulous the Sosy Connection Minion themed 😆😆
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Anu, BANNED ??? 🤣🤣

Paavam that chamattu/!!!
Oh that nice re...
I just hope she doesnt get bored after day 1 or day 10 with the horses saying they smell bad 🤣

ashu yes banned u get banned if you only write about horses for every english work you are given
what do you want to be- horse back rider ,
what is ur fav place - horse barn
how can u go green- ride horses to school 😆
the list is endless 🤣
so i can completely get Shravu and his animal obsession looks like she is not really an exception.
yesterday during the party one girl says she loves rabbits apart from the usual cats and dogs.
yup i will be curious too what she actually feels about the horses after a months classes 😆

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
is this the first thread with 83 pages for 4 updates :-) kya ho raha hai
Errantnomad thumbnail
3 press walas , 10 dry cleaners and one husband

Tum jao hum se door toh EK kam kar Jana
Kuch din apne press walon ko hamaare naam kar Jana !!

So mean II , how could you kill the presswalas , they are such darlings , people here in the west could kill their one husband may be but not the press wala, in fact ,if I could I would build temples for them too. I love my India. 😆
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Good move Nisha.👏
Real life peeking in during - dad - son duo : their equation and emotional distance is unfathomable to II. And she has also seen what his mother means for him. May be she will see how it got there better than anyone else his life when that gets dredged.

Life is a leveller and a teacher... just like she's is both - sharp focussed  and practical with her career, and an impulsive giver of her care and affection.RnB too for all the strength and attitude he exudes  there are issues that he fears confronting.  eager to see what they can give and learn from each other.

Add to the mix the attraction that has always existed and the affection that's taking root!

I'm sure that rest will be just as lively and exciting as the tale has been so far.

Have an awesome Sunday people! 
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Thanks Nish!!! yes it was fabulous the Sosy Connection Minion themed 😆😆

Hey Happy Birthday to your Little one!