SS11 Coin Toss on 141 - Page 63

Posted: 9 years ago
His moving in to India about 3.5 months ago is in a way proof he might shift back...I dont know...Just guessing.
I am sure he will support II in her decision. 
He wont take part in Ranjan's biz...He is simply not interested...so no holding back for him
She is not going to relent. She will fight for herself, pakka that is...Whether it will happen too soon or not we have to wait and watch
Another awesome update from Nisha...and the forum suddenly wakes up hungry for MORE!
AND...WE BEGIN CHEWING UP PAGES.😛

Originally posted by Ashu25

His moving in to India about 3.5 months ago is in a way proof he might shift back...I dont know...Just guessing.
I am sure he will support II in her decision. 
He wont take part in Ranjan's biz...He is simply not interested...so no holding back for him
She is not going to relent. She will fight for herself, pakka that is...Whether it will happen too soon or not we have to wait and watch

It is going to happen after they return to India...In max a week, he will want to get back to paris/ some trip because he will have tons of work for argent...

and if he has to go for more than a week...both will become desperate for each other...fights will start
Edited by swathi1990 - 9 years ago
when they are in India,feels like she is at home and he is on a vacation.And in Paris,it feels like reverse..They have not lived here in Delhi together.may be in future,he may feel malcha marg as his home...but II feeling Paris as hers...not sure about that...
Originally posted by ishruhi

when they are in India,feels like she is at home and he is on a vacation.And in Paris,it feels like reverse..They have not lived here in Delhi together.may be in future,he may feel malcha marg as his home...but II feeling Paris as hers...not sure about that...
Now THIS will the TWIST of the century ðŸ¤£
I am sure he will die unable to fulfil all her crazy wishes if this happens ðŸ˜†
SR...i somehow feel like NOT bugging Author Sahiba over this weekend...
She works hard during the week and weekend should give her some peace of mind from THIS insanity right? ðŸ¤£
She must get ready for more insane mental comments starting monday. So let her be ðŸ¤£

She works hard during the week and weekend should give her some peace of mind from THIS insanity right? ðŸ¤£
She must get ready for more insane mental comments starting monday. So let her be ðŸ¤£

Reverse psychology...is it? 
I HOPE IT WORS!😉
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Reverse psychology...is it? 
I HOPE IT WORS!😉
Lol...NOOO
Sach mein...I feel she needs to take a break over the weekends at least...
Ermmm If it sounds like reverse Psych, then I wish it works ðŸ¤£
Is she on the verge of getting the truth of raman and his dad's relationship out..finally?
Woah! That would be insane then...waiting for that :)

The way we're clamouring on the forum, she might just have to begin the Monday update in thread #12. The forum is at its ACTIVE BEST in the current thread!