Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: NUKUTTY

Oh, so easy to vote.....I'm going to have to take a long leave from class, ................. 😆

😆 😆 i know right.. am i glad its a weekend.. phew.. this shows experience.. and great writers and busy weekend ahead.. now im gonna print 'em otherwise im just gonna be lost.. make my life easy.. again GOOD LUCK to allEdited by nyzbabigyal - 17 years ago
TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!! superb guys, those stories were..wow!!! hmmm i still ahven finsihed yet, i'm only on page 3!!!!!!!!

sangita--ahaha u dont know HOW FUNNY it is, that after i read a whole intimate JB ending, to see ur siggy of a grinning impish prachi/bani!!!! I crack up after EVERY FF!!!!!! heheheheheheheh ahahahahahaha anyhooossss good luck yaars, those are some really excellent FFs, it's gonna be a tough competition
ovaltine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Everyone has done such a stupendous job its just amazing. You guys are so talented. Every ff was mindblowing. GREAT effort guys and well done. they are all enjoyable. just fantabulous. a big thanks to the organizers for this treat, 👏 👏 👏
amisra thumbnail
First of all...Great job everyone who took part in the competition!! 👏 Really enjoyed reading all the fan fics! Thanks!!

Also, great job Sangs in posting them! I can imagine how long it might have taken and how tiring it might have been! Three chears to you too! 👏 👏 👏

I'm in a hurry here so I didn't have a chance to write down the fan fic titles, but here are their unique numbers for the ones I liked: 20, 3, 17, 18, 2.

It's not that I didn't like the others...but these 5 just stood out to me!!

Thanks!

Cheers,

Anjali Edited by amisra - 17 years ago
rocky25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Guys,

Thanks everyone for joining in the competetion... I was just curious.. how are we going to vote.... ..( I have barely finished page 2..)

By being allowed to vote for 5 ff's does it mean we get 5 votes each .. so if we want we can vote all 5 votes to one ff .... or does it mean that we can vote for each ff only once.. and we are allowed to vote for minimum 1 and mox.. 5 ff's...

Also... i though we would have secret ballot....!

I am confused!

tata,
rocky25

sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No Rocky
You have to choose % difefrent Fanfics acoioridng to your prefernce. You cannot vote for a single FF 5 times. And as for the trsnparency issue, all members will make their preferences known in this thread ONLY.

No accusations whatsover will be entertained.

Let the competion be free and fair. 👏 👏 👏

No secret ballot as a result, so no chance of tweaking.
Hkaurk22 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangitadas

No Rocky
You have to choose % difefrent Fanfics acoioridng to your prefernce. You cannot vote for a single FF 5 times. And as for the trsnparency issue, all members will make their preferences known in this thread ONLY.

No accusations whatsover will be entertained.

Let the competion be free and fair. 👏 👏 👏

No secret ballot as a result, so no chance of tweaking.

Im curious about the order of preference.. I mean like I have my 5, but I have to put them in order?  How will that affect the voting?  Isnt it by # of votes?
TiaMaria93 thumbnail
huh?? whaaaattt?? jsut put the unique number id of the FF u liked, simple as dat...place all 5 ID numbers..and ur done voting!! i am still on PG three, from 9:00 am to 7:44 pm...i've only reached pg three!! what with doing a million other things on the pc heheh,
solly21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: himali_kokate

ohhh solly thats really unfortunate...

hope u get the chance soon to submit ur fanfic

OHH, Thanks soooooooooooo much you guys, I really need a big hug right know🤗(cuddly hug)😆I just saw all the fanfics and i thought that mine should have been there somwhere.

My doc says i should rest my arm in the sling for 2 weeks know. i feel sooo sad know

But Thanks again you guys

love Solly🤗

krazybabie thumbnail
is this for only short FF cuz i had this other FF i wanted to nominate (bani getting bold) Edited by krazybabie - 17 years ago