Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

here is rest of the article witch the one who posted this thread did not think to post 

To confirm the buzz we called up Avinash and he said (in a rather heavy tone), "Who is spreading such baseless rumours? I don't like to discuss my personal life and this is very untrue. We are a gang of five people and after our shoot we all hang out together. We all are good friends, that's it. There is nothing more to it."

i just copied and posted from telly chakker

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maya-kk

here is rest of the article witch the one who posted this thread did not think to post 

To confirm the buzz we called up Avinash and he said (in a rather heavy tone), "Who is spreading such baseless rumours? I don't like to discuss my personal life and this is very untrue. We are a gang of five people and after our shoot we all hang out together. We all are good friends, that's it. There is nothing more to it."

OMG maya, we need members like you. This is pathetic. No wonder mariyam said "if true" and I went "ditto".

So the TM intentionally removed your quote above??? This is the HEIGHT OF DISGUST  "if true" and from your quote DOES SEEM TRUE

but also giving the benefit of doubt, maybe the TM not aware of her own booboo 😕
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radev24

OMG maya, we need members like you. This is pathetic. No wonder mariyam said "if true" and I went "ditto".

So the TM intentionally removed your quote above??? This is the HEIGHT OF DISGUST  "if true" and from your quote DOES SEEM TRUE

but also giving the benefit of doubt, maybe the TM not aware of her own booboo 😕

prem i just went to the telly chakker site and copied what they wrote --but not whole article just avis quote 

why people like to spread rumors is beyound me or maybe this person did not read the whole article 

but if true than congrats to both of them
Edited by maya-kk - 9 years ago
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs...But will wait for ...Official Announcement. ...By Main Parties... Themselves. ...To offer...  Hearty Congratulations. Edited by akashavani - 9 years ago
sameel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys read the comments on this page she is saying this is just a photoshoot ...but can say with surity they may be angaged the way they pose wid each other
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Him and Rubina made a good pair. Too bad it didn't work out.
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Is this true or not plss someone clear this out
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya-kk

ok thanks just saw it
Thanks for clearing this out
Swetha.Aamir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: x..MereMahiyaa_

Is this true or not plss someone clear this out

siham EBP fan gang in facebook posted that avinash himself said ' THIS IS A FALSE NEWS. THE DAY WHEN I GET ENGGAGED I WILL ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD'Edited by Aamir.Aashlok - 9 years ago