Hello... is that Rakshanda?

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello... is that Rakshanda?
   By: Tushar Joshi
   October 13, 2006

Rakshanda Khan
Don't be surprised if you find Rakshanda Khan perturbed these days. The actress is furious after a magazine called AVS published her landline and mobile numbers. For the last three weeks, Rakshanda has been flooded with calls from Pakistan and Malaysia.

Padosi fans

Describing exactly how it started, she says, "I like speaking to my fans and generally attend to all my calls. However, I realised recently that there was a deluge of calls from Pakistani fans on my number. Every 30 seconds there would be a new call. That's when I realised things had gotten out of hand."

Khan's biggest shock came after she started getting calls on her landline as well. "Even people from Balaji don't have my residence number. My folks are not media savvy and strictly guard their privacy. It was a rude shock when I started getting calls at my home as well. To add to my woe, people would call at weird hours. I had some kids call me at midnight, others called me at 5 am. My life has become miserable for the last couple of weeks."

The actress is fuming with rage and wants to track down the magazine that printed her number. "How can they do this? I asked a couple of people who called and everyone told me they got my number from the same magazine. In fact, I have started identifying Pakistani numbers (starting with 923) and stopped taking them. Just when I thought the Pakistani calls were dying, I started getting calls from Malaysia."

Butt of jokes

Rakshanda says that this has become a joke on the sets of Kyunki. "Riva (Bubber) and Gauri (Pradhan) are having a fun time at my expense. They keep teasing me and pulling my leg. In fact, the other day even Suvarna (Jha) chipped in and decided to play my ammi. She spoke to a caller pretending to be my mother and asked him not to call me anymore. Yet the person kept calling and harassing me."

Even though she is unsure about getting a new number, the actress definitely plans to track the magazine and take action against the publishers. "I don't know if this has happened with any other actor. But it's very irritating to get weird calls throughout the day. Even the SMSes are so funny, people keep sending me romantic sher-o-shayari."

The actress says she will breathe a sigh of relief only after her mobile trauma is sorted out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~nikki~ thumbnail
ppl shud not do this
this actors dont get to rest n fans just irritate them like this
pooor rakshanda dear
tfs
ekdin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
is someone from i-f who called? 😆 anyways its very irritating!! people definitely shouldnt do this!
daniacute99 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ainun

is someone from i-f who called? 😆 anyways its very irritating!! people definitely shouldnt do this!

u r rit ainun

Edited by daniacute99 - 17 years ago
neha^^ thumbnail
YUP PEOPLE SHOULD NOT DO THIS AND THE I-F MEMBER'S QUESTION WAS THAT IF THIS IS RAKSHANDA AND IT IS..... POOR SOUL SHE HAS NO MUCH GOING AND THOSE ANNOYING FANS WHO CALLED HER MUST HAVE IRRITATED HER SO MUCH I HOPE EVERYTHING GETS SORTED OUT.....
WITH LOTS OF LUV
NEHA^^
(KKS)
Fallen_Beauty thumbnail
awww poooooooor rakshu!!! c mite b lyk 😭 😭 😭 dis atm!
cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg....thtz so rude...they keep callin her up on the middle of the nite..they make her life a livin hell..thtz sad ppl shuldn do tht..i mean once is okk sincethere very eager to talk to their fav star...but htey shuldnt keep callin bak...and giving other ppl her number!!
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
she's right she shud take actions against the publishers
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
This content was originally posted by: k-ekta fan

@ ishimukh
u also.. OMG... wid hw much ppl I hve 2compete 4 hitu yaar.... premika... dat is also 4th 1.... gr8. so u mean 2 say dat wid her wife anu use 2 make premika also. I thought u might hve said u r her official wife... as v all say he luv us. n v all claim him n nt ask ki can I hve him. but don't wry dear ishimukh u will also learn hw 2 claim ur haq like all of us instead of sayin I m her 4th 1... d competition is 2 tough nw....

n aahana dat is really funny n so emotional also. as been a daughter or GD I m gonna 2 c u romancing hitu I mean my dad or GP.... hey bhagwan yeh din shw karne se phele mujhe hitu ki arms mein kyun nahi dala....

hitu ki baahon mein aisa nahai pukarte apne dadu ko beta 😉 ðŸ˜†

ok sure I will try my luck as KN daughter only.... ishimukh nw u r 3th permika .... of hiten as nw I m her daughter n he is my pa... n u all r mine mom.... wow diwali mein mujhe bahut gift mile... 1 dad ke saath 3 mom free........

not 3 but many more let himu  simi join us with kim as well m sure thr r many more 😆 ðŸ˜†

hey ram aur kitni sautanein dega mujhe

gr8 diwali 4 me.......
enjoy......
happy fun..
u will b wid my dad at wht tym ven, where n hw. try all d tricks 2 spend more tym wid my pa like tanya use 2 try..
all d best 3 of u

edited after aahana post

gr8 aahana n guari lover u think a lot n den said me 4 dis role.... u want my life 2 b'cme hell kya. but chalage I will gve bhoomi nice if she try 2 argue wid me. n in kzk all r kids in front of mr. so don't wry I qill handle all of dem.

aahan thx 4 tellin me d fishy plan of guari lover

no no beta dont say tht 4 my saut  now she was the first to call u our grandddaughter no 😆 ðŸ˜†

login off. gonna go..

bye tc n ks always

enjoy c hiten in ur dream dat is also wid hug or 😳. I thnk u all r far smart 2 understand wht I mean 2 say

Edited by aahana86 - 16 years ago