KaSum: If only we weren't the mismatched Couple!

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys, I am new to the CNWK forum, although I have watched all the comedy circus acts of KaSum and CNWK. I really Kapil and Sumona, they have this charm about their onscreen jodi, that is unique, even though they are not romancing on stage it makes you wonder how they will lit the screen on fire, if they were to show some romance. 
I know there are many great writers on this forum with KaSum and ManTu stories, that are so beautifully written, they inspired me to write as well. This is my first KaSum story, hope you guys like it and enjoy reading it. 

Kapil and Sumona (KaSum): If only we were not the mismatched couple! 

Sumona sighed as she read the last words written on the article, "this year, I'vs resolved to fall in love", she had replied this statement to the question about whether she is recognized as Kapil Sharma's wife. At that time, she didn't know whether it was  a mere comment, or did she really feel the need to get a new  men in her life so people won't relate her with Kapil.

She spent 6 months, dating different men, feeling that she obliged to find love before the end of this year, but what she didn't know was that love couldn't be found, it came to you, and what she didn't realize was that she already had found love, in the man she had denied having feelings for,  Kapil Sharma.

Sumona ripped the Hindustan Times article into pieces and tossed it in the trashcan nearby. She looked at her reflection in the mirror, she was wearing her costume for todays' CNWK shooting dressed as Mrs. Sharma, oh how she wished for once this was reality. She mentally slapped her self, shutup Sumona Chakravarti, what is wrong with you, Kapil will never reciprocate your feelings.

The thought disturbed her, she looked at her sad reflection, forced a big smile preparing for another friendly banter with Mr. Sharma making sure her feeling didn't affect the show's popularity.

She sulked walked towards the stage, trying to get all her sadness out of her mind before entering the Kapil's territory of laughter. Relax Sumona, just one more that day and soon you will be leaving for you movie, you wouldn't have to face him for another month or so. She reminded her self,  she came out of her trance of thoughts, when the assistant director hissed her name gave her cue to go on the stage.

She put a bright smiled and stepped forward into the riot of laughter, "Sharma Ji, Ajj kya burai ho rahi hai meri".

Do leave your comments/criticism😊

❤️Ria 

Edited by lopli - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
Welcome dear to our lil crazy KaSum world :-)
really happy to have someone new!

Loved the intro to your story and really really excited to read more... I really love your way of writing, seems really natural nd close to the personalty... and the plot is really interesting.. am sure u will keep us hooked up to ur story :-)

Good luck for ur story nd plz pm me when u update :-)
khjgj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi n ur most welcome dear...that was a sweet one...hope to read more from our new writer...do write more n update soon 😊
Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yo yo!! Welcome..!!! This was awesome...totally mind blowing,..loved it ...it was unique and different from everything else I hv read so far!!
Pls continue sooon...plz!!
And yes plz PM me so I know when u do :)
😊
Meitantei-san thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww.. sweet and short :)
It's realistic .. i like it !
Keep writing and update soon !
And PM me , please !!
CreativeAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey nice start!
Nice imagination on d real news!!
Leaving d show of Sumona will make story more interesting!
But whn r u updating d next chapt.? Madly waitng...Jaldi update karo na plz... 👏