Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: PaapiGudia

thts what i said above , so much fakeness in this thread😆

Yeah Paapi😛
Those threads are still alive.😆
dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So much fakeness by deepika and also her fans. Anushka looks as if she is stuck with a clingy aunty. Anushka in the pic her expression is that of finding her overfriendly fakeness awkward for sure. A dp fan who keep posting anushka's lips look bad, anushka is using other people names for publicity of nh10, anushka is using virat, anushka's lips are plastic till day b4 yesterday now giving orgasmic comments seeing Anushka getting a kiss from dp. Suddenly anushka is cute I am glad Anushka doesn't give a shit she doesn't consider her a friend she never will. Journos asks her about other actresses her answers for deepika always been professional she praised her for films but for looks, friendliness, genuineness, who she likes and who she finds beautiful always been other actresses. Anu is much friendlier with Kat, kangana, alia and sonam. Only dp fans can go gaga over this fakeness.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lmao! These pics scream fake! 
what? They want us to believe that they're the new BFFs in town!  

DP always overdoes it...😆

Novarieaa thumbnail

This pic clearly shows how unexpected it was to Anushka!  😆
dhartiamber thumbnail

Originally posted by: PaapiGudia

thts what i said above , so much fakeness in this thread😆

3 months 😆 I notice some fans change colors in 2 days. day before yesterday they critisizing anushka after pic going anudeep anudeep oh they know the art to make people cringe😆🤢
Edited by dhartiamber - 9 years ago
PaapiGudia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArishaDeepz

Yeah Paapi😛
Those threads are still alive.😆

i know  right .Too much saccharine😆
PaapiGudia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhartiamber

3 months 😆 I notice some fans change colors in 2 days. day before yesterday critisizing anushka after pic going anudeep anudeep cringgge😆🤢

damm annoying🤢
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Anushka still looks as ugly as it gets 
One Dpad kya..100s of them can't change them lips if they kiss her day/night 😆
dhartiamber thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhartiamber

So much fakeness by deepika and also her fans. Anushka looks as if she is stuck with a clingy aunty. Anushka in the pic her expression is that of finding her overfriendly fakeness awkward for sure. A dp fan who keep posting anushka's lips look bad, anushka is using other people names for publicity of nh10, anushka is using virat, anushka's lips are plastic till day b4 yesterday now giving orgasmic comments seeing Anushka getting a kiss from dp. Suddenly anushka is cute I am glad Anushka doesn't give a shit she doesn't consider her a friend she never will. Journos asks her about other actresses her answers for deepika always been professional she praised her for films but for looks, friendliness, genuineness, who she likes and who she finds beautiful always been other actresses. Anu is much friendlier with Kat, kangana, alia and sonam. Only dp fans can go gaga over this fakeness.

that above pic proves what i posted she is behaving like the clingy aunty🤢 anushka was not comfortable she was like what u doing. 😆 what a despo.
Novarieaa thumbnail
I think Anu looks fine these days! Her lips starting to look okay. 
People just like to exaggerate!