Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Tail riding master class: successfully attach yourself to the deserving person of the hour & it makes you one of their league.
 Now instead of everyone raving about Anu & her movie, it is all gonna be about Deepu dearest & her act of "love", all controversies forgotten. AnuDeepu 4life!πŸ₯³

No wonder the pic was published on monday, we got a full week & some to discuss this ad nauseum.

My fav, of course:

this inspires so much fan fiction in me & imma need Deepu to hand over her Birkin...😳❀️
Edited by BollyFanLuver - 9 years ago
dietcoke1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^anushka can get her own back on deepu for this kiss stunt during DDD promotions when she'll look cute with ranveer even without trying. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

whats new here ??deepika knows how to grab the attention and It wouldn't be surprise to see her kissing bhumi for DUM LAGA KE HAISA success...πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣

i'm feeling really bad for RS, kahan se kahan aa gyaπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: BollyFanLuver

this inspires so much fan fiction in me & imma need Deepu to hand over her Birkin...😳❀️

πŸ˜†

This pic tells the entire story of who is pouncing on who. Actually, I can totally understand Anu's feelings here. Imagine being kissed by someone you love mocking and making fun of **Shudders** πŸ˜†
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
DP even wished Anu on twitter 
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
chumeshwari performance πŸ˜†
hasini009 thumbnail

DP: chummaaa chumma lele, chumma chumma lele chummaa...πŸ˜‰

Anu: nah nah na na nah...nah nah na na nah nah...😳

Reminded me of this...

Edited by NailClipper - 9 years ago
CineFanLuver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiery.Fawkes

πŸ˜†

This pic tells the entire story of who is pouncing on who. Actually, I can totally understand Anu's feelings here. Imagine being kissed by someone you love mocking and making fun of **Shudders** πŸ˜†

Deepu dearest is such a wannabe. Pc taught her well. Best part is the strong grip, lol. Anu was gnat gonna make her moment all about CQ, girlfriend had no choice but to play along. Gosh, I need a video of this! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: dietcoke1

^anushka can get her own back on deepu for this kiss stunt during DDD promotions when she'll look cute with ranveer even without trying. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I hope the praising feast that DDD promises to be, will be filled with good ole over-the-top Veer from BBB days. Iam so ready for that, lol! 
CineFanLuver thumbnail

Originally posted by: NailClipper

Reminded me of this...

πŸ˜† 
is that Preity or Madhuri?