16th March-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Sanam is dancing on 'Katiya Karun' in the ground of the outhouse as ladies are getting Mehendi put. She interacts with everyone and all enjoy her performance. All wonder who is Sanam. Someone says she must be from Aftabji's side. All praise her performance. Shaad looks at the file and says Shashi Kapoor killed Liyaqat for this file and now will be tailing me. He keeps the file in a safe behind a wall portrait.There is a knock on his door and he checks, its his dad. Shaad tells his dad he cant marry. Aftab asks why, whats lacking in Mizbah. She is well mannered and you know her since childhood. There cant be anyone better than her. Sanam asks the ladies whose nikah is it. The ladies say Shaad's phoopi's daughter. Sanam goes in search of Shaad. Shaad tells Aftab that Mizbah has all but i can either commit to duty or wife. He says u can force me to get married today but when i cant give her the time she deserves, who will reassure her. He says Mizbah has everything and deserves a perfect hubby, which is not me. Aftab tells Shaad that my sis has done a lot for me, Mizbahs wedding means the world to her and i will not let anyone break her dream. He swears that this nikah will happen. He asks Shaad to get ready.

Aftab's sis (Shaad's phoopi) asks all to make the preps perfect. Sanam offers to help. She resists. Sanam says elders should give blessings not work. Tell us what u want us to do. She explains, ur a guest, cant make u work. Sanam says u din recognize me, am .. right then someone comes and says time to 'nazar utaro' of Mizbah. Shaad's phoopi asks ur not ready yet. Sanam says dunno where my luggage is. Shaad's phoopi offers her a designer wear to don and get ready in it. Sanam looks all around and asks for her room. She wonders where her room is.

Aftab is on phone and tells someone to make booking for Shaad-Mizbah's honeymoon. He collides with Sanam and she apologizes to him. She says looking for Shaad. Shaad overhears her and is worried. Aftab asks Shaad why she is looking for Shaad. Sanam is about to answer when Shaad interrupts and diverts Aftab telling, phoopi is looking for her meds. Aftab leaves. Shaad pulls Sanam aside and asks what she is doing here. Sanam says it doesnt look nice that there is wedding in the house and bride of the house is sitting in outhouse. Shaad asks Sanam if she knows whose wedding it is. Sanam says yes .. she says am glad i met Phoopi  and greeted her. Btw whose the guy. Shaad wonders that Sanam aka Jannat has no idea whose nikah is it. Aftab calls Shaad out as Qazi has come. Shaad asks Sanam to wait and goes out.

Part 2

Ahil is looking at Sanam's pic. He recollects Sanam's voice calling out Ahil to him. Her faith that .. 'if they want to be together, no one can separate them. .that their hearts are so close, how can she be so far from him'. Right then cops come and say we will find out ur wife soon. Ahil is taken aback. Cop says heard of a truck near the store where Sanam was kept. The man is a goon but he is involved in human trafficking. The man is missing and so is Sanam. Ahil requests Cops to find Sanam. Cop reassures him. Sanam-2 overhears and fumes.. not one trouble is over yet, another is here. She thinks how to stop Ahil from taking her to the hosp. She brings spiked juice drink for Ahil. Sanam-2 tells Ahil, overheard the cop, sure u will get ur Sanam back. She offers Ahil the drink but Ahil gets up to leave. Sanam-2 insists saying.. for Sanam, drink it. Ahil stops and takes the glass to drink. He stops suddenly. Flashback shown of how the taveez protects Ahil from all evil. Ahil refuses to drink. He says time to read namaz. He leaves from there. Sanam-2 wonders why the magic is not working on Ahil. Ahil holds his taveez and thanks Allah that finally got some message of Sanam. He kisses the taveez and Sanam-2 watches that. Ahil prays for Sanam's safety. Sanam-2 realizes that Sanam has challenged me it seems. She resolves to trap Ahil at all costs. She thinks a way out of the pregnancy test.

Part 3

Ahil is getting ready. He calls out to Nazia and asks for Sanam-2. Nazia says will go along with you. Ahil tells Sanam-2 to hurry up. Sanam-2 fakes that she is not feeling well. Nazia says its todays appointment. Sanam-2 tells to cancel the appointment. Ahil says no cancellation, get ready, we are getting late. He walks off. Sanam-2 is worried.

Sanam checks out her outfit in the mirror and puts on jewellery on herself. She turns and ends up dropping a stack of gifts and wedding cards on the floor. She picks it all up. She turns to leave but stops and comes back to put dupatta and ends up reading the wedding card which reads .. Shaad weds Mizbah. Sanam is shocked. Flashbacks of Shaad-Sanam scenes. His declaration that she is his wife. Sanam says.. how can this be. She breaksdown.

Precap ---- Qazi asks Mizbah if nikah is qubool to her. Right then Sanam rushes saying .. yeh nikah nahi ho sakta. All are shocked. Sanam runs to Shaad and says.. this cant be.Mizbah lifts her veil but scene cuts.

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the Written Update