Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
As far as I know, 3rd March was the last episode of QH :)
Surbhi was Sanam and KV was Aahil.
Good luck to this new guy and season 3 of QH in general, because they're definitely gonna need it ðŸ˜†
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ triv tc also said he may play Ahil not he will. 
May be he will enter as fake Ahil? Ahil met with an accident. After that informed he lost his face. Then he comes as Ahil. A hidden agenda. Just like how Sara enterd in ssk as fake roli post roli's accident through new face by plastic surgery? Then after sometime real roli entered. Just a possibility I shared. 
JShukla thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

ok. I thought it was some ploy to fool unsuspecting TRP aunties, introduce new actor with a new name and later reveal the real character😆
agree they need new characters. May be he'll be this season's Imran qureshi to be paired with Sanam2  later?
 u see potential for HaRaFa in s3?Mirror image of sister clash?

Aunty mat bolo na mujhey Simmy😳

but Rahul... aww... cutie.. Love him already.
He plays cricket too.. now wants to bat for Gul😆
Edited by JShukla - 9 years ago
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Az07

Ya cvs love sisters clash brothers clash. We saw a jhalak of sis clas with zoya humeira in s1 with Ayaan. But no one wanted Zohu like that as we were waiting for there bonding. Then finally changed the plot. Rahafa was s2 torcher so s3 scope with shazia nazia & a guy. New torcher for viewers. Possible that he is sanu's ex bf like Immy was for tanu in s1? Good twist right?

They are taking people thr' every nightmare of Season 1 multiple times.Zoyan -,AhEr & Janat.& HaRaFa, ahil-Nayi sanam.
 Immy was the missing character.He has to be thrown @viewers before they wrap the show.
OR
ahil has a face change and Sanam already has lost memory .Imagine the potential.How brilliant!
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am still not able to control my laughter🤣
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think kvb was apt to play Aahil no one can replace him it would b better if they bring a new character but it's heartbreaking that there won't b any SaHil moments in the show but I kinda like Shaad but I'll miss KVB
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Suno suno suno

QHians and all the Pankha Parties

Breaking news

After reading the article 

Modi Sarkar has decided that from now on 1st April is gonna be known as QH Makers Day🤣

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Suno suno suno

QHians and all the Pankha Parties

Breaking news

After reading the article 

Modi Sarkar has decided that from now on 1st April is gonna be known as QH Makers Day🤣

😆
sahil333 thumbnail
Is Gul Khan so mad at KV of the fact that he doesn't want to continue and so she is trying to destroy all what good acting he has done with Aahil? A wipe off of every memory of KV being Aahil, coz indeed no one can replace him. This is worst than replacing KSG. Feel so sorry for her. 
I loved this show, but to see this happening that will be the end for me.
Edited by sahil333 - 9 years ago
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JShukla

Aunty mat bolo na mujhey Simmy😳

but Rahul... aww... cutie.. Love him already.

sorry Juhi. hope i've not wounded your fragile heart with my cruel comment.
Rahul- kya bolun? He is an upcoming actor and may be QH will also do as well as his last two shows after his entry.
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 9 years ago