CID

||Culprit Of The Week #34||

ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Angel : Hello cops!! *looks here and there but finds none present on duty, so shouts through megaphone* COPS!! *they come in jailor's room running*
Angel : Kahan the tum sab duty ke waqt? *one tries to answer* Chodo...mujhe koi bekar excuse nahi sunni.. Our new culprit, Kaidi #34 is already put behind bars.. Guess who? She's one of the veteran members of our forum
didobhav aka Bhavanab aka Bhavana di
Now go and get into interrogation ..and Di you answer these first

Name :

Favourite Actors/Actresses :

If you have to combine CID with any other show except crime shows like Adaalat, CP, CSI etc. what will it be ?

What do you expect from CID in 2015 ?

Which CID officer do you feel you are like him/her ?

Which character (casts) you would like to play in CID ?

Which criminal offence you have been arrested for ?

What will be your reaction when you will come to know that CID is going off-air soon?

What changes you would like to see after next 18 years in CID if it continues to air?

From Angel-Jot

From gk_09

-Credits-

Tags : -Koeli_Appy- , starry.phoenix
Signatures : Angel-Jot. , gk_09
Write up : ANGELICEYES

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Congrats Bhavna di 😊 .. Welcome to jail 😈 ..
duo18rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmm...kaidi no. 34...jawaab do!!!! ðŸ˜›
favorite movie?

favorite song?

name one person on this forum who you feel has qualities like-
acp sir
abhijeet sir
daya sir
freddy sir
purvi maam

your aim in life?

your experience on this forum?

favorite show, except CID?

an episode which you would never want to be telecast again?

if u were to bring back any old cop, whom would you choose and why?

aaj ke liye itna hi...jawaabon ka intezar rahega...😊
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow ... Thank you .. Well Umm I'm much lesser active than you guys but yeah it feels great to be under arrest 😛 I'll definitely put up the siggies  once I'm online via appyappy
Name : Bhavana 

Favourite Actors/Actresses : oh that's a long list but SRK,Adi Sir,Robert Downy Jr. ,And Ming Na Wen top the list from the main 4 industries.

If you have to combine CID with any other show except crime shows like Adaalat, CP, CSI etc. what will it be ? :  Sherlock ? I don't mind paying millions to watch Benedict Cumberbatch and Adi sir together 😉

What do you expect from CID in 2015 ? : I don't watch CID regularly anymore 😔 .. But yeah I'd love it if they show reruns from the beginning and not stop in between. Also no more yspt.

Which CID officer do you feel you are like him/her ? : Umm ... I dunno 😛  Freddy sir ? (My friends say I'm good at cracking bad jokes) 

Which character (casts) you would like to play in CID ? : I liked KD's appearance in the show .. So yeah maybe more of that.

Which criminal offence you have been arrested for ? : this is my first arrest

What will be your reaction when you will come to know that CID is going off-air soon? : there are many who still see the show regularly and so I don't want it to end 😊 ... We deserve more Guinness records like 111 before they can even think of thinking the show ..

What changes you would like to see after next 18 years in CID if it continues to air? : oh idont know ? Umm smaller cast and maybe ACP will become DCP by then 😛

From Angel-Jot

From gk_09

-Credits-

Tags : -Koeli_Appy- , starry.phoenix
Signatures : Angel-Jot. , gk_09
Write up : ANGELICEYES
[/QUOTE] Edited by Bhavanab - 9 years ago
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Yeah, arrested first time but you're on the hot seat for 3rd time..
Provide the reason of your arrest Di 😉 ..
Bhavanab thumbnail

Originally posted by: duo18rocks

hmmm...kaidi no. 34...jawaab do!!!! ðŸ˜›

favorite movie? Oh cmon I'm a movie buff .. How can I choose ? Umm... Ok amongst Hindi movies it's Kal Ho Na Ho that I love like a lot ... Amongst Hollywood I really can't choose one.

favorite song? Umm ... These days it's Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran , amongst Hindi songs I really love Khamoshiyan Gungunane Lagi .

name one person on this forum who you feel has qualities like-
acp sir : Vis . I dunno why but I just see her like that. She's really dedicated at whatever she does, and is a great support 😊

abhijeet sir : Demonstar . He's actually kinda an introvert but once you get to know him, he's quite fun. 

daya sir : Shreya. (IF one 😛 ) ... Fun to be with, nice and yeah .. She just reminds me of him.

freddy sir : GD .. She has a nice sense of humour, gets emotionally attached easily and yeah she's a sweet person.

purvi maam : AngelicEyes 😉 ... She's a mixture of fun,dedication and enthusiasm.

your aim in life? : like Meryl Streep once said "you don't have to be famous, you just have to make your mother and father proud" that's my aim, I wanna see a smile and pride on their faces and know that I'm the reason behind it.

your experience on this forum? Fabulous. Even if I don't come here regularly, it's like a second home, I've made friends here that I know I'll never forget.

favorite show, except CID? : I don't watch Hindi serials (just IKNMP for Ronit) .. But if I can mention non Hindi shows currently airing it's Agents Of SHIELD (I'm an MCU fan) ... If I can mention old shows I really used to like my this stuff like Ramayan,Mahabharat.

an episode which you would never want to be telecast again? Daya ki Dulhann Ka Raaz ... That is by far the worst episode IMO. I just didn't like it ... Not even a bit.

if u were to bring back any old cop, whom would you choose and why? : Though like many I'd love to have Asha but to be frank I really really miss Vivek a lot. He was that perfect junior cop you know ? Not over confident, eager to learn new stuff, actually understood Freddy sir. I miss him.

aaj ke liye itna hi...jawaabon ka intezar rahega...😊 : Shukriya inn sawaalon ke liye ..

duo18rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Oh wow ... Thank you .. Well Umm I'm much lesser active than you guys but yeah it feels great to be under arrest 😛 I'll definitely put up the siggies  once I'm online via appyappy

Name : Bhavana 

Favourite Actors/Actresses : oh that's a long list but SRK,Adi Sir,Robert Downy Jr. ,And Ming Na Wen top the list from the main 4 industries.

If you have to combine CID with any other show except crime shows like Adaalat, CP, CSI etc. what will it be ? :  Sherlock ? I don't mind paying millions to watch Benedict Cumberbatch and Adi sir together 😉

What do you expect from CID in 2015 ? : I don't watch CID regularly anymore 😔 .. But yeah I'd love it if they show reruns from the beginning and not stop in between. Also no more yspt.

Which CID officer do you feel you are like him/her ? : Umm ... I dunno 😛  Freddy sir ? (My friends say I'm good at cracking bad jokes) 

Which character (casts) you would like to play in CID ? : I liked KD's appearance in the show .. So yeah maybe more of that.

Which criminal offence you have been arrested for ? : this is my first arrest

What will be your reaction when you will come to know that CID is going off-air soon? : there are many who still see the show regularly and so I don't want it to end 😊 ... We deserve more Guinness records like 111 before they can even think of thinking the show ..

What changes you would like to see after next 18 years in CID if it continues to air? : oh idont know ? Umm smaller cast and maybe ACP will become DCP by then 😛

pink: wow!!! sochke hi mazza aa gaya...Benedict and adi sir!!! 
would be a dream come true really!!!
Bhavanab thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Yeah, arrested first time but you're on the hot seat for 3rd time..
Provide the reason of your arrest Di 😉 ..

I dunno 😭 ... I need to hire KD for my case but I guess he's fighting dinosaurs  now ??
Edited by Bhavanab - 9 years ago
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Where were you all these days bhav di? 😔
Bhavanab thumbnail

Originally posted by: iMini

Where were you all these days bhav di? 😔

I'm just having one of those phases .. Been really busy on personal front :( ... I come here and read all the posts .. I dont watch CID anymore so can't really participate in active coversations .. But i do come here once in a while to read what everyone is posting .. I come once in a while on ABC forums and thats it :( .. Once April is gone I'll have some free time to catch up with the forums :)