Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
She is looking beautiful!  Tfs 
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: flora212

She is looking beautiful!  Tfs 

Sorry except for her eyes nothing is good about her. Neither she can act nor she is pretty. She looks aged for Misbah. They could have brought a new girl as Misbah. Not necessary all daughters should be look alike. Now I feel I will watch Asya tanveer once again as shad jannat Misbah. 
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Az07

Sorry except for her eyes nothing is good about her. Neither she can act nor she is pretty. She looks aged for Misbah. They could have brought a new girl as Misbah. Not necessary all daughters should be look alike. Now I feel I will watch Asya tanveer once again as shad jannat Misbah. 

she is not that bad actor yes maybe sometimes goes overboard but still the level she brought Tanveer into no other actress can do it. She is actually beautiful agree or not! In fact she looks younger to Surbhi.  No offence to anyone. Its my opinion. 
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She looks stunning! Thanks for sharing!
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She has looked beautiful and classy as begum Sahiba only initially... afterwards many a times i found her extremely annoying as well... But still shes a good actor... She made us all hate tanveer that portrays how well she acts 😆😆  but still i personally think she doesnot look like a daughter atleast in that previous scene of hers.. To make her look like a daughter they'll have to try hard now cz she looked beautiful as a begum n not much ager at all
-silentbang- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Outfit is very blingy 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She does look pretty! No doubt  about it. Personally I feel negative characters have more potential and the shades and actors have all the scope. Yes she did go overboard sometimes but well everyone goes through that at some point of their characterisation.
I think she has that innocence in her and if we see her wothout any point of view in mind, she does look innocent sometimes.

She was able to make us Billi hate so much.I think that's the biggest achievement for a negative actor. But keeping that image intact and imprinted in mind may hamper the actual view.
Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 9 years ago
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: flora212

she is not that bad actor yes maybe sometimes goes overboard but still the level she brought Tanveer into no other actress can do it. She is actually beautiful agree or not! In fact she looks younger to Surbhi.  No offence to anyone. Its my opinion. 

I respect ur opinion. 
It's my opinion that she looks too aged for Misbah. 
She didn't look younger when she was playing kvb's mom in reality she is very much younger than him. My husband when he saw her first he really thought ag is 50+ & he was literally shocked when I showed him she is only around 27. Even my mom says ag looks too aged than in reality. 
Coming to acting just see s1 u know why I call her ott queen. She always over acts. Whereas nisha nagpal who was only for a month was really a classy vamp & excellent actress. She is good looking & young. AG I love her eyes. That's it. It's my opinion. 
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
So QH ka lucky charm has returned, she is looking gorgeous. TFS