Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RaginiluvsNR

"Hey bhagwan! Kya musibat hai! Nachiket kuch karo mujhe ghar pohochna hai..der ho rhi hai" said Ragini in a worrird voice.

"Haa jaise main bada jaldi pohochne wala hu ghar pe. Kya Ragini tum bhi! Ab isme main kya kar sakta hu? Superman ki tarah hawa main gadi chalau?" he reverted back.

"Har baat pe majak!" she said with an irrirating tone.

"Tum baat hi aise karti ho. Aur waise bhi yaha aage ek accident huwa hai..so dnt expect that we will be free to go that soon" he said as he removed his phone from the pocket.

"Kya hua?"

"Call aa raha hai" he said as he looked towards the screen that displayed 'Pam calling'.

He received the call " Hello Pam!"
Ragini suddenly became conscious on hearing her name. This lady has always misunderstood her. And now if she comes to know that she is with Nachiket at this hour, she would get an another chance to taunt her.

"Nachiket..kaha ho? Itni der kyu hogati tumhe aaj"asked pam on the phone.

"Pam..wo main" he said looking at Ragini through the mirror

"Main hospital main hi hu!"
Ragini suddenly looked him with a surprised expression.

"Hospital main? Itni der tak? Aur Ragini hai waha?

"Ragini?? Wo..unmm...na! nahi pam..i mean mujhe kya pata? Hogi kahi. Ghar gayi hogi shayad. Aur mujhe yaha ek urgent case sambhalni hai. Patient is very serious. Thodi der ho sakti hai mujhe. Tum khaana khao aur..so jao!"

"Thik hai. I hope ye sach hai Nachiket!"

"Come in Pam! Accha ab rakhta hu phone..i m in a hurry.Dnt call me again. I'll be there."replied Nachiket as he ended the call.

"Tumne jhoot kya kaha Pam se?" she asked

"Kabhi kabhi jhoot bolna accha hota hai. To avoid future problems you know!" He said as he looked towrds Ragini.

"As if I care!" she said with an indifferent voice leaving him giggle.

Nachiket was right. Telling Pam that he was with her would create a huge problem and unnecessary drama, thought Ragini. They might be separated but the care of each other is still there.

''Toh ab...kya karenge hum?'' Ragini asked still a bit irritated.

''Let's play hide and seek?' Hai na good idea?'' He replied with full sarcasm. 
''Ragini, hum obviously wait karenge aur kya kar sakte hai''

Before Ragini could say anything, little raindrops were falling from the clouds. 
''Arre, baarish? Lekin abhi thodi dher pehle toh aasman ek dum saaf tha'' Ragini said in a whisper but Nachiket heard her.

''Tumhari marzi se sab kuch nahin hoga, Ragini. Isse bin mausam ke baarish kehte hai''

With an irritated look, she looked at him wanting to say a lot but decided not to. 
Slowly it started really to rain and there was even a breeze. Ragini was feeling a bit cold and folded her arms to keep herself warm. 

''Are you okay? Feeling cold?'' Nachiket asked with a slight concern in his voice.

''Nahin...mein...mein theek hoon'' Obviously she would not admit.

''Wohi purani aadat. You have not changed a bit'' Nachiket sighed, got of the scooty, took off his blazer and put it around Ragini. 

''Iska koi zaroorat nahin, Nachiket'' 

''Mujhe pata hai. Lekin I do not have the time to listen to Dr. Aman when he will scold me for not taking good care of his wife. Iss liye yeh mein kar raha hoon. Warna mujhe toh pata ke tum sab kaam khu kar sakti ho'' Nachiket said while looking at her.

She looked back. Both understood each other. For him it still hurt to say 'Dr. Aman's wife' and she also felt a bit weird by the thought of that. As if something was not right...

Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: metoyou

Nachiket was right. Telling Pam that he was with her would create a huge problem and unnecessary drama, thought Ragini. They might be separated but the care of each other is still there.

''Toh ab...kya karenge hum?'' Ragini asked still a bit irritated.

''Let's play hide and seek?' Hai na good idea?'' He replied with full sarcasm. 
''Ragini, hum obviously wait karenge aur kya kar sakte hai''

Before Ragini could say anything, little raindrops were falling from the clouds. 
''Arre, baarish? Lekin abhi thodi dher pehle toh aasman ek dum saaf tha'' Ragini said in a whisper but Nachiket heard her.

''Tumhari marzi se sab kuch nahin hoga, Ragini. Isse bin mausam ke baarish kehte hai''

With an irritated look, she looked at him wanting to say a lot but decided not to. 
Slowly it started really to rain and there was even a breeze. Ragini was feeling a bit cold and folded her arms to keep herself warm. 

''Are you okay? Feeling cold?'' Nachiket asked with a slight concern in his voice.

''Nahin...mein...mein theek hoon'' Obviously she would not admit.

''Wohi purani aadat. You have not changed a bit'' Nachiket sighed, got of the scooty, took off his blazer and put it around Ragini. 

''Iska koi zaroorat nahin, Nachiket'' 

''Mujhe pata hai. Lekin I do not have the time to listen to Dr. Aman when he will scold me for not taking good care of his wife. Iss liye yeh mein kar raha hoon. Warna mujhe toh pata ke tum sab kaam khu kar sakti ho'' Nachiket said while looking at her.

She looked back. Both understood each other. For him it still hurt to say 'Dr. Aman's wife' and she also felt a bit weird by the thought of that. As if something was not right...

Finally Baarish !!!!!!!  I m lov'g it...

☺️
Vidya.CV thumbnail
πŸ‘ (RaginiluvsNR and metoyou )...

I m seriously thinking of Copying all these conversation and sending it it NB ... 

Guys amazing... No words... Plz continue treating us... Luv u both...
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Kya Hua... Scooty mein Petrol khatham ho gaya??? Gaadi aage kyun nahin ja rahin hain?☺️
metoyou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidya_Bng

πŸ‘ (RaginiluvsNR and metoyou )...

I m seriously thinking of Copying all these conversation and sending it it NB ... 

Guys amazing... No words... Plz continue treating us... Luv u both...

Thanks a lot for your kind words, Vidya 😳This is my first time I am trying my hand on writing, so please do not expect something amazing. My partner in crime is a great though! πŸ˜Š
metoyou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidya_Bng

Kya Hua... Scooty mein Petrol khatham ho gaya??? Gaadi aage kyun nahin ja rahin hain?☺️

Have patience πŸ˜Š Baarish is there, traffic jam is there so are NeiRa... πŸ˜‰
Vidya.CV thumbnail

Have patience πŸ˜Š Baarish is there, traffic jam is there so are NeiRa... πŸ˜‰

Hey... Finally Neil is here...

Where is ragini now??
metoyou thumbnail
Ragini aate hi hongi, I hope... Otherwise uske bina toh mein continue nahin kar sakti... (yes, for a change Neil is a 'she') πŸ˜†
Vidya.CV thumbnail

Ragini aate hi hongi, I hope... Otherwise uske bina toh mein continue nahin kar sakti... (yes, for a change Neil is a 'she') πŸ˜†

Ragini ke samne kahan kisi ki chalthi hain...  U hv to wait...πŸ˜†
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
And Ragini is here!! πŸ˜† sorry guys..i m working today! Will update it within some time. Tab tak takat bhi aa jayegi ladne ke liyeπŸ˜†Edited by RaginiluvsNR - 9 years ago