Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Couldn't resist...
"Pyaar to tumne mujhse bhi kiya tha! Aur tum maano ya na maano aaj bhi beeti hue wo din tum bhula nahi payi ho Ragini!" He said still staring at her.

"Haa kiya tha Nachiket.. Pyaar kiya tha! Lekin itna kam bhi nahi ki tumhe bhula saku...aur itna zyaada bhi nahi ki tumhe maaf kar saku!" she said as tears rolled down her eyes.

Nachiket was speechless. He sighed and wiped off a tear that was about to reach his cheeks.

Everything was just superb but these lines were just mindblowing and so touching... Again, hats off! πŸ‘
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😳 Bas karo yaar partner! I am all blushing here!!
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaginiluvsNR

😳 Bas karo yaar partner! I am all blushing here!!

Haan toh blush karti raho, haq hai tumhara! πŸ˜³
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Abhi rehne bhi do, you two πŸ˜†
Narges - pl update
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guysss!!! :O :O :O What was that. Matlab tha kya yeh?? Joyride ke naam pe super talent hidden hai iss thread mein!! I am out of station right now but i read all the updates in a go, thanks to ragini, and now i am likee lost in NeiRaLand *___*
Starting from the scootyride to panipuri, then rains, then chai, then accident, then ice cream, then reaching home alongwith all the flashbacks my mind is full of them right now, i haven't spent so much time on phone when i am at udaipur but you guys are marvellous! Bijli kadki waha aur giri iss thread pe ;)
Ragini and metoyou, sorry i don't know your name, par naam mei kya rkha hai you killed it! And everybody who has a contribution in this ff, guys kindly accept saakshwaat dandwat pranaam from my side, ache se kill kara hai aapne aur aage bhi continue killing this way :D
Salute. Oh yes and i am sorry kaafi late entry maari maine, but thankyou ragini for making me aware about this.
Tumhara naam sach mei ragini hi hai? Kya baat hai bada acha naam hai :D
RaginiJoshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

Guysss!!! :O :O :O What was that. Matlab tha kya yeh?? Joyride ke naam pe super talent hidden hai iss thread mein!! I am out of station right now but i read all the updates in a go, thanks to ragini, and now i am likee lost in NeiRaLand *___*
Starting from the scootyride to panipuri, then rains, then chai, then accident, then ice cream, then reaching home alongwith all the flashbacks my mind is full of them right now, i haven't spent so much time on phone when i am at udaipur but you guys are marvellous! Bijli kadki waha aur giri iss thread pe ;)
Ragini and metoyou, sorry i don't know your name, par naam mei kya rkha hai you killed it! And everybody who has a contribution in this ff, guys kindly accept saakshwaat dandwat pranaam from my side, ache se kill kara hai aapne aur aage bhi continue killing this way :D
Salute. Oh yes and i am sorry kaafi late entry maari maine, but thankyou ragini for making me aware about this.
Tumhara naam sach mei ragini hi hai? Kya baat hai bada acha naam hai :D

Aww Surbhi thank you so much for taking out your time to read this. I am glad you did! And thanks for all the words of praise..it means a LOT! Its becoz of the my partner in crime that we took this post this lonnngg! 
And ya..Myself Ragini! Mummy Paapa ne to yahi naam rakha thaπŸ˜† Thanks ya!
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaginiluvsNR

Aww Surbhi thank you so much for taking out your time to read this. I am glad you did! And thanks for all the words of praise..it means a LOT! Its becoz of the my partner in crime that we took this post this lonnngg!
And ya..Myself Ragini! Mummy Paapa ne to yahi naam rakha thaπŸ˜† Thanks ya!

I am glad i read thiss! Its like in a show itself! With much better characterization and script :)
Haha tum aur tumhare partner in crime ne toh yaha aatank macha diya XD
Haha bahut cool name hai, issi forum ke liye bani ho tum Lol
And you write superrr mannn! Take a bow, you both infact!
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
LOVVVED the update! :D 
Thanks so much for the update.. 
how adorable are the two of them!! <3 

Smiling and crying together after ages.. superb!
RaginiJoshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

I am glad i read thiss! Its like in a show itself! With much better characterization and script :)
Haha tum aur tumhare partner in crime ne toh yaha aatank macha diya XD
Haha bahut cool name hai, issi forum ke liye bani ho tum Lol
And you write superrr mannn! Take a bow, you both infact!

Thanks again😳 Today is my blushing day!
And mine is a cool name?πŸ˜† Thanks! Its only my Paapa and my best friend who call me Ragini. The rest modified it to ragi..gini..ragz and what not!! This was the initial reason for me to watch this show..the similarity in the name..it happens isn't itπŸ˜† But now the reason for watching is all over changed and very well reflected in my posts also πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What a romantic you are ! πŸ˜†