appropriate action would be initiated."
Police sources said that Ms Agnihotri had
orally complained to police on March 7,
showing abrasions on hands due to the
alleged beating by her husband.
Virwani's business was not doing well and
this could be one of the reasons for him to
lose his temper, police said.
The actress who has acted in several films is remembered mainly for her role in the
1981 blockbuster 'Ek Duje Ke Liye'.

m.ndtv.com/india-news/actor-rati-agnihotri-files-domestic-violence-case-against-husband-746642
Posted: 9 years ago
[quote]Virwani's business was not doing well and this could be one of the reasons for him to lose his temper, police said.[/quote]

Wahi ghisi piti. Businessman marries an actress, climbs social ladder, actress becomes useless kitty party attending lady, business goes down, then *thwack*

oh no , I love rati agnihotri, she was so cute in hum tum and I love her movie with rishi tawaiff.
Will Rati make her TV debut now? 
wil76
Shit, this is rather personal for me. Rati, her husband and son came to my house for dinner in 2007 when they were shooting for "Love has no language" in Auckland starring Celina Jaitley, Ben Mitchell (local guy) and also Kiran Kumar. 
I know few things abt her husband... and how he used to talk to Celina.. therz a def. truth in this story. 

. Her son Tanuj is also a nice boy. I had to convince him to try BW... in front of Rati and Anil.. and they were pleased with my convincing style. I think he did a flop movie IDK.. hez not cut out for showbiz.. too shy. 

One thing I will share.. is this. Anil said something abt Kamal hasan "look, public used to link up Rati and Kamal all the time but she married me." Another thing .. "all these flop actresses in BW r highest paid wh**es, just to keep her flat and lifestyles. I can give u names u wont blv". 

I m not making this up.. therez hell lot more than this. btw, the movie was disaster, it was directed by my Pakistani friend Ken Kahn. (he changed his name). And thats how I got to get the access. 

I hope and wish Rati stays stronger and bring that basterd down. 
I remember when she participated in Jhalak1 they showed her family behind the scenes.. man her husband is such an uggo.. quite common in domestic cases- it usually stems from some insecurity the perpetrator has about their spouse. Good for her for actually doing something about it. 
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Shit, this is rather personal for me. Rati, her husband and son came to my house for dinner in 2007 when they were shooting for "Love has no language" in Auckland starring Celina Jaitley, Ben Mitchell (local guy) and also Kiran Kumar. 
I know few things abt her husband... and how he used to talk to Celina.. therz a def. truth in this story. 

. Her son Tanuj is also a nice boy. I had to convince him to try BW... in front of Rati and Anil.. and they were pleased with my convincing style. I think he did a flop movie IDK.. hez not cut out for showbiz.. too shy. 

One thing I will share.. is this. Anil said something abt Kamal hasan "look, public used to link up Rati and Kamal all the time but she married me." Another thing .. "all these flop actresses in BW r highest paid wh**es, just to keep her flat and lifestyles. I can give u names u wont blv". 

I m not making this up.. therez hell lot more than this. btw, the movie was disaster, it was directed by my Pakistani friend Ken Kahn. (he changed his name). And thats how I got to get the access. 

I hope and wish Rati stays stronger and bring that basterd down. 

so why didn't he give names? Or why didn't u ask? I do believe him though, they're all wh**es
Originally posted by adventurousman

so why didn't he give names? Or why didn't u ask? I do believe him though, they're all wh**es

He did... but I wont name them. Just a hint... the way he used to treat Celina... it was almost as if shez his kept. And knowing Celina for 4 months, she wudnt give shit to any1, but she was always speechless in front of him. Made me think.. why? He even made her cry in front of the crew. He said the local Auckland girl whoz playing her sister is real actress and shez good only moaning. 

That dude was on high those days, they went for shopping spree in Auckland and baught something $20,000 (50 lacs Rs) worth of goods, mostly electronics. my bro was with them and he told them, "buy these stuff from Singapore, much cheaper and more options"... but nope, they just baught it.

Compared to them Celina and her mom looked "not that well off'.

The names he said r not so surprising.. and his stories didnt sound bullshit coz he was drunk and good mood and some in details.. 

I shudnt disclose much here... coz I think IF forums have wide reach in BW too. I told the whole exp. on the previous forum as it happened. 

In fact, in that one of the crapiest English movies u ever see "love has no language", I m in b/g for 5 times.. ðŸ˜† U can call me 2 Rs person, but for me it was big deal. ðŸ˜†

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 9 years ago