🤗🤗
everyone are welcome here always...😃
🤗🤗

Thank you .😃
dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
OMG this is the 14th AT. I realised it just now.  😆
But Anyways among all the female officers in cid I like purvi the most.  Not just to go by the looks, but also expressions and acting wise she is good. not that others are not good. And the way the Character is, out of any mess and has a good rapport with all is another reason  why I like her And am here 😃
Hope to have fun here 😃😆
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@saman: BEAUTIFUL creation 👏👏
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dinazz

But Anyways among all the female officers in cid I like purvi the most.  Not just to go by the looks, but also expressions and acting wise she is good. not that others are not good. And the way the Character is, out of any mess and has a good rapport with all is another reason  why I like her And am here 😃
Hope to have fun here 😃😆

Yes ..she is the best for me too. 👏 Hope you will enjoy over here among us 😳
dinazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Yes ..she is the best for me too. 👏 Hope you will enjoy over here among us 😳

Sure will. 😃
Jackles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dinazz

Hope to have fun here 😃😆

Her looks were something that made me crazy since day one but the thing that really made me her fan was her kindness and simplicity 😉
dinazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SAMAN-

Her looks were something that made me crazy since day one but the thing that really made me her fan was her kindness and simplicity 😉

yes that is true..
and with every other disguise that she does , she proves her mettle as an actor and the character too.😃
Jackles thumbnail
^ Yeah 😃.. The word 'Protean' becomes plain with every disguise of hers. My it be tapori guy from Mouse Trap or an old women from Naari Shakti, she amazes us no matter what 😳  
dinazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SAMAN-

^ Yeah 😃.. The word 'Protean' becomes plain with every disguise of hers. My it be tapori guy from Mouse Trap or an old women from Naari Shakti, she amazes us no matter what 😳  

yeah...😃 
can u name one episode where ansha ma'am has done a daredevil stunt or a daring act ,so that i can see and refresh my memory.😆
Jackles thumbnail
^ Diamond's robbery (My most fav stunt of hers ❤️_Her acrobatic feat to save Abhi sir), Sabooto ka rahasya (Last scene where she is in full action mode) , Her slide in Samohan se hatya, Last but not the least her cliff stunt from Bhootiya Mehman (Her repertoire for saving a girl) 😉